Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Time release capsules

deva

Bluelighter
I don't know if this is possible or not, but I have stubled upon a site that does time release capsules (ofcourse, you can only buy health suppliments and so forth from them, not empty capsules)

http://www.trcaps.com/index.php

now lets just say that that you could have a high doseage of MDMA in one of these capsules, then one would only need to take one capsule, and not need to redose at all, it woudl be like having a pill that lasted for 6 - 12 hours....

ofcourse to do this, you'd have to have your own manufacturing plant and put drugs into the little pellets that are inside the capsules, instead of vitamins/etc. but I think idea is fabulous?

discuss?

irrellevant? (if so, sorry, plz delete)

I don't think thats how they work. I think it is the filler and caking material inside the capsule that is mixed a certain way with the active drug, to release it over time. Ofcourse crushing this up and putting it in water would remove the time release.

Splatt is right. How an SR preparation works is it has a small dose of the active compound on the outside coating of the tablet and a dose with what is called an enteric coating of the inside. This coating makes it take longer for your stomach to break it down, it is also sometimes released in the duodenum. If you had an enteric coated capsule and put a high dose of a compound such as MDMA in there, you would have no result until the capsule broke down, and a sudden high dose released at once. Probably quite dangerous. I wouldn't recommend it!