• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

roxicodone

It depends... I am not sure of the amount of APAP(if any) or fillers and binders each pill has. Also your tolerance to opiates. If you have zero or very low tolerance that amount of Oxy will seriously mess you up to a point where it might be a very uncomfortable high. If you have somewhat of a tolerance and have XPed opiates before and your sure of no APAP..yeah you can but those pills are just as good eaten as railed. The onset of a high might be a little faster railed and might be more intense for a few more minutes as compared to a creepying on you high that will last longer.

If it was me I would just eat them. Just beware if you have a low tolerance or no tolerance that is a very heavy dose and could cause problems.

i have a decent tolerance, they have no APAP just oxycodone i wasnt planning on blowin the whole thing just peices at a time to be safe
thanks

yea i like em alot, not the same as oxycontin, burns a lil more in the nose but oxy doesnt burn at all...thats why i choose to rail em up:)

Yep, they're fine. You got the green light, greenlighter.

WarmHappyBlanket said:
i just aquired a few 30mg roxicodones, is it cool to blow this shit?

yes 30 is a nice dose to start if you have no tolerance. i've been off ops for over 2 weeks now :) :) :) but tonight (or last night its 3:30am i decided to have a little taste and bumped 30mg of oxy, then another 5mg a few mins later, great dose and was great with a few bong hits.

i've had 15mg roxi's before, they were good.

is it roxicodone or roxicontin? the latter suggests time release and i wasnt aware they made 30mg oxycontin, but i know they make an instant release 30 mg. how big are these pills? small enough to blow? like compared to tylenol 4, or more like an oxycontin, or somewhere in between?

i would not start with 30mgs if you dont have a tolerance, chances are if you do that much you will get sloppy and throw up. I would start with half of the pill and work up from there over the course of 30 mins or so. They are probably the best pill formulation of oxycodone.

Visual valium: they are called roxicodone to my knowledge. they make a 15mg one that is green, and a 30mg pill that is blue. They are really quite small, id say one of the 30's is like the size of a 10mg oxy...quality pills.

so, medicine cabinet, im on three T4s and two 7.5/325 percocets a day, what do you say is equivalent to roxicodone a day? maybe three 15s or three 30s?

so im noticing a few other night owls up with me tonight, how many of us are sober? im on milk right now, no stims not even caffeine right now, but i plan on night capping this morning with some oxy and phenergan and hopefully a xanax. but if youre using thats cool too, if i had some coke id probably be blowing lines right now myself.

Last edited:
well you would be taking 1 15mg pill between the percs, and as for the 120mgs of codine, id guess that to be equal to like another 15mg pill. like i said tho, thats just a guess. and yea, the pills are pretty small, about the size of an oxy 10. so they are great to snort/shoot because there is no wax time release matrix in the pill, plus they are not loaded with binders.

so thatd be two 15 mgs of oxy a day. i think ill ask my dr. for the percs to change ot the roxys and just keep the codeine, for vareity. maybe even talk him into 2 30s a day

1- 30mg roxicodone = 4- 7.5mg percs - 1300mg APAP. and unless you have been scripted those percs a pretty long time now, and know your DR really good, you'll probably have trouble switching to roxis. they are for people who are prescribed a lot of percs/day, so the APAP doesnt fuck up their liver.

^^ to donkey punch ive been on percs for almost three years, and codeine 60mgs 3xday for three years. i have a concern with my total daily intake of APAP whigh is 1625, i know its still low but ive been having kidney stones lately and one dr. suggested too much APAP could be the culprit, so im exploring my options

i had a syrup called roxicet.

is this the liquid version of percocet or something?

The brand name roxicodone is a "pure" instant release oxycodone tablet with fillers and binders of course. It is safe to snort. With the 5mg pills there are too many fillers/binders, and you're probably better off just taking them orally. With stronger pills snorting them might be more worth your while.

Roxicet is oxycodone/APAP.

i got the roxicet while i was hospitalized for a very nasty throat infection. the nurse would give me the dose, and I would soon be hardly able to move, with dramatic time lapses for the next few hours. i thought it was pretty strong. it was a syrup. these effects were from 1 dose, measured by the medical staff.

anyway, sorry to derail the thread.

DonkeyPunch said:
1- 30mg roxicodone = 4- 7.5mg percs - 1300mg APAP. and unless you have been scripted those percs a pretty long time now, and know your DR really good, you'll probably have trouble switching to roxis. they are for people who are prescribed a lot of percs/day, so the APAP doesnt fuck up their liver.

I got 15mg roxicodones after I told doc the percocets weren't working for pain.