• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

question about Smoking Fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euronymous

Bluelighter
So i got a hold of a 50mcg fent patch tonight and i did a search to find out how to prepare it for smoking but i couldnt find anything so i was wondering if somone experienced with smokin fent could walk me thru the process. I have opiate experience as well but have not tried fent tho. Thanks in advance

Here's a few I found from Erowid...IMO you should read the cautionary tales before trying it yourself.

Cautions/Considerations:
Be Cautious Using This Substance
Entering a World of Death
I'll Never Do That Again
How I Spent My Spring Break

Preparations:
On a Cigarette <--Seemed like a waste
Chasing the Dragon
Extracted from the Patches
I Think Cutting It Open Is a Waste<--Seemed like a waste

From what I know Fentanyl is really powerful stuff, be careful as it can be very dangerous. I hope you know what your doing, good luck.

ok i consider myself an expert when it comes to smoking fentanyl!

first of all, is the patch u bought contain gel? if it is a small pouch and says MYLAN on it u cannot smoke it since it contains no gel! so make sure u get the name brand "DURAGESIC" by janssenn or the SANDOZ generic fentanyl transdermal system! both of those are identical and contain a gel reservoir with fentanyl inside! in order to get the fent-gel out i do NOT peel off the back part of the sticker so basically leave the patch in tact! now squeeze the gel inside the patch so that its all on one side! now cut a corner off and slowly press the gel upwards until a small glob comes out the cut corner...it should not fall out but rather cling to the plastic patch. now get a paper clip or any other small poking device and gently remove the small BB sized glob. now place the small glob in the middle of a 4x4in piece of aluminum foil(just regular foil no non-stick shit and preburn from underneath....u want the SHINY side up and place the gel on the SHINY side). get a bic pen or any other tube and hollow it out make sure there are no leaks! now place the tube in ur mouth and have the other end hovering DIRECTLY above the gel-glob approx 1 inch no more than that or u will lose much vapor!

no take a lighter or flame and place about 6 inches below the foil and slowly move the foil and flame closer together until u start to hear the gel fizzle...this is the sweet spot! u dont want the flame too close to the foil as it will make it burn off too quick....so ill repeat, slowly move the flame source closer and closer to the foil until the gel starts to vaporize and sizzle!! as its doing this, slowly**slowly*** inhale through the tube and keep the flame steady until the gel turns blackish and stops sizzling/fizzing! then take some air on top or ur hit and hold it in for 10 seconds minimum! u will not see any smoke during this process if u do it properly! u should have a nice faint pleasant taste in ur mouth after the first hit if u did it correctly...that is the fent!

now repeat this process with globs of gel NO LARGER than BBs until u achieve desired effects!! u can take the first two hits back to back, but after two hits of BB sized globs, u need to wait about 5-10mins before taking anymore hits because the fentanyl is powerful and even though it comes on instantly when smoked, the depressant effects of the narcotic often do not become apparent until 10-15 minutes after the hit; trust me!

if u have a baseline opiate tolerance(ie. 20mg hydrocodone/20mg oxy/1 bag of heroin, etc), then i would say that 2 good and properly inhaled hits will have u leanin'

however, i can assure u will somehow fuck up and waste a decent amount so u may require many more hits than i projected....again, be careful! fentanyl is a very strange opiate IMO...sometimes its very sedating other times im stimulated like oxy. sometimes i itch my balls sometimes i dont!

if u do this correctly, 2-3 hits with a baseline tolerance will definately be enough! each patch above the 50ug strength seems to contain atleast 12 good hits!!!

u wanna push all the gel to a corner of the patch then make a cut near the corner so u can get as much out as possible.
smoking off foil works, but i cant stress more how important it is to watch how much u smoke.
fent is fucking DANGEROUS as hell, we lost a bl'er to it just 2weeks ago.
be very carefull

I extracted gel from, say, 20 patches. Add some distilled water & up the pH to about 12. Vaccum distill off liquid and place a little of the powder on to foil and smoke THAT. The freebase is MUCH better to smoke than the citrate. You wouldn't belive the rush smoking 5mg. The high, I find boring.

what do u mean up the pH to about 12? and how do u vacuum distill? i need to figure out how to turn that fuckin gel into powder/crystals!

All I have to say on this subject is that Fentanyl killed my friend Staypuft, just before Christmas. He was a regular on the forums.

Unless you REALLY know what you are doing don't mess with it.

that is why i get so pissed when people say they can handle a whole 100mcg patch at once orally and shit....its stupid!

just because someone managed to survive ingested 10mg of fent at once doesnt mean its safe....and i hate it when people say the potency of fentanyl is overrated!!

im on fent right now and it is certainly not cold or boring.....in fact, i find it to be more stimulating than high dose oxy at certain times...like yesterday i got high off fent and cleaned my entire basement for no reason and was like on a stimulant i was moving so fast and stuff....then i finished and started nodding lol!

but RIP dont underestimate fentanyl....after doing the cleaning i continued to smoke more gel and overdosed(non fatal). got a massive headache, shakey, and puked for two hours straight!!! thing is, i am very experienced with fentanyl this is the first time ive overdone it with the gel smoking!

just another example of how careful you need to be with this stuff!

later

foil...shiny side down :) ...and u wanna run a lighter over the shiny side for a second to burn the lil "coating" off...not really a coating..but it will smoke off it. then its better to smoke off it. imo and everyone else i know who use foil to chase the dragon.

~damoN~

Using Fentanyl

I have been on painkillers for 17 years. I won't go into my medical problems except to say i have chronic, all day every day, pain so bad many days I can't get out of bed. 10 years ago I started on the fentanyl patches and even though i still have a lot of pain, the patches did make a big difference. Now i can get out of bed most days and the pain is at least bearable. However, this is why I'm writing! Fentanyl is not a drug to mess around with, it DOES kill. Maybe people believe their invincible and they would never be stupid enough to OD from it but I bet that's what all the people who've killed themselves with it thought. It is a very strong MEDICATION not a TOY I don't care how high you get it's not worth the risk. Just don't do it, go to rehab if you must but live smart. Also, I don't know why anyone would want to mess with it, I'd love to be able to get completely off this stuff. I recently went from 150 to 50 mcg (YEAH, just one patch!) They're uncomfortable to wear, don't stay on, don't last but two days(at least for me) and then I'm suffering with withdrawls every third day, I'll stop there though I've many more reasons for hating the Patch. Sorry if I remind you of your mother and you feel I'm lecturing and have no right but, I am a mother, I am lecturing, and I have a right because 1. those of us who really need this medicine many times have a hard time getting it, and/or are made to feel like drug addicted criminals when we do go to get it and 2. (Not trying to preach but) my parents taught me and my God tells me that we are all responsible for each other. So If I've at least given you something to think about, then I've said what i can so I'll stop.. I wish you alll a long, happy, healthy life..

i am sitting in my basemet as i speak smoking some gel

i have been on the patch (the 25mug/h) for 6 months, my dr changed my dose to changing it to every 48 hours the other month and it works a lot better

I ALWAYS had an issue with it staying on, so i use top care brand band aids that are waterproof and have a heavy adhisive and put one on top of the patch and it keeps it dry and in place for 2-3 days. and i can buy a box of ten for $2

in regards to smoking it, there is not really a high but pain relief. I can pinch myself so hard i bleed and not feel it and there is a dizzy effect

i am on oxyirs 5mgs as needed for pain and take 2-3 at a time every now and then for breaktrhough pain

there are some downs with the patch

it reacts to heat
so when i bike or have sex, the patch gets warmed up and buy the time i am done i feel sick due to the patch releasing more fent into my system. I apply them to my left and right chest

fent is a synthetic opioid, not an opiate. Just like the THC pill is nothing like smoking natural weed, because it is synthetic

So i got a hold of a 50mcg fent patch tonight and i did a search to find out how to prepare it for smoking but i couldnt find anything so i was wondering if somone experienced with smokin fent could walk me thru the process. I have opiate experience as well but have not tried fent tho. Thanks in advance

Get the gel out of the patch.. either make a pipe or use on you already have, put a glob a little under the size of a plastic bb (like airsoft) into your pipe.. I don't use direct flame, I think it works best to vaporize the shit. Drag hard.. you could prolly base it and chase the dragon fine though.

fuck smoking fentanyl gel if your prescribed them. its really easy to do more than you planned, leaving you in bad withdrawals until you get your script refilled. thats the shit im going through right now, but if im lucky by next week ill have more

Status
Not open for further replies.