Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP, Dexamphetamines-3rd day up!

scream

Bluelighter
Hey all,

2 days ago-Saturday-i received a supply of the 5mg Dexamphetamine tabs. Didn't sleep sat night, didn't sleep last night, Sunday, and this is my third day up. Last night was cool, but today, Monday, it ain't so chipper. have had around 3 hours combined sleep since Saturday. The Dex are nearly gone, so thats that.

What would you reccomend? staying awake monday-day, then drinking some Vodka, taking some Xanax, Risperdal to knock myself out tonight? got 55 1mg Xannies and 2mg Risperdals, Vodka.

These speed days awake are a bore after a while.

Gracho:)

id skip the booze and just take 1-2mg of xanax. if you havent had any dex for a couple of hours 1mg might put you to sleep, 2mg should definately do the job if you dont have a tolerance.

i find its always better to try and slip back into normal sleeping patterns so if staying awake through the day isnt going to be a problem for you then do it, i woulndt advise taking anymore dex after 2pm to ensure a good sleep tonight

be careful

what u said has some truth behind it. Speed is boring if u have nothing to do. try picking up a heroin habit.
You need to develop or pick up some tricks of the trade ( speed binges).
I never suffered from the come downs until my last binge. I made 15mg x 60 spansules last 12 days, sleeping 3 to 4 hours a night w/ the help of 3mg klonopin and 50 mg benadryl at bedtime. Then...I read about the depression and shitty nuero damage. THE POWER OF SUGGESTION!!. So.. I dont plan on "getting high" off my dexedrine anymore once school starts. I also got my general practicioner to prescribe me Tagament to let the dexedrine "last longer"
Thanks Bluelight for screwing with my high and leaving me with a shitty head for weeks. JK!:)

Yes eat more drugs to go to sleep

Have you people heard of un aided sleep its probly something you should try instead of just knocking your self out

Thanks Ya'll:)

feeling a bit dtrung out and appreciate your support!!

I have 1 tab left, so i'll probably stay awake today n' hit the sack tonight, with a few shots of Vodka and a few mgs Xanax, and/or 5mgs Vals, whatever it takes to knock myself out.

I think plugging melted Dex (oral synringe dropper) increased the bioavailability, and gave heighened effects, they say it's ~90% bioactive that way. lesser orally. I may as well make use of the energy i have and keep occupied today.

Appreciated!

^Careful of mixing the booze and the downers. I had a mate who thought that taking 6 1mg xanax and 10mg val with 4 shots of vodka would be a fun way to sleep after a weekend awake.. he ended up in the emergency room. Could easily have died.

mmm that is a silly amount. You'd be right with a drink or two and 5mg Valium or 1mg Xanax.

Nwalmaer said:
Yes eat more drugs to go to sleep

Have you people heard of un aided sleep its probly something you should try instead of just knocking your self out

You sound exactly like someone who has never felt the pain of amphetamine induced insomnia.

I know it sounds a bit soft given what else you have available, but I would suggest Restavit. It is an over-the-counter (pharmacy) sleeping aid, an antihistamine that is particularly drowsy.

Take two washed down with a strong drink.

The advantage is that you'll feel a little warm and fuzzy when you wake up - I find the groginess is like a warm blanket when waking up the next day after a long weekend.

just take 2mg xanax find a comfy place to sleep chuck on a dvd and drift away..... ;) sweet dreams mate

just be careful with them xanax they can be hard habbit to kick...

lok1 said:
You sound exactly like someone who has never felt the pain of amphetamine induced insomnia.

Agreed man. Drug induced insomnia is fucking HELL especially when you are so physically and mentally exhausted that the only thing you wanna do is sleep and you cant. Xanax are a godsend for situations like these.

I've always found stilnox do the trick nicely. I always have one quite early the next evening following a big night. Temazapam/diezapam always leave me feeling groggy the following morning.

New Beginning said:
I know it sounds a bit soft given what else you have available, but I would suggest Restavit. It is an over-the-counter (pharmacy) sleeping aid, an antihistamine that is particularly drowsy.

Take two washed down with a strong drink.

The advantage is that you'll feel a little warm and fuzzy when you wake up - I find the groginess is like a warm blanket when waking up the next day after a long weekend.

Do you know if this is anything like Tylenol PM which you can buy in USA? Been looking for something like that works good, sounds simiar. Will google it tommorow when I'm not this tired.

strungout said:
Temazapam/diezapam always leave me feeling groggy the following morning.

Temazapam are weak. Its like i always say "a temazapam is about as strong as a glass of warm milk."

diazapam is begining to look almost as weak too. it takes at least 4x5mg to do anything.

For people thinking about restavit/doziles. before i started taking bulk valium i tried these OTC anti-histamines. They do nothing. Take them when your on opiates as it stops you itching as much and MAY slightly add to your drowsiness, but i would never rely on them to get to sleep, let alone to kill a speed bender. The groggyness the next morning from them is a pain in the god dam ass.

Benzos get you hooked Real fast and you build a tolerance before you know it. They are fun but the fun doesnt last forever. I recomend that you Ask your doctor for something else.

I never really think that taking another drug to cancel out something you took before is a great idea. Just take less of substance A so you don't need to take B.

most the time your just fuking your self up and say to yourself i cant sleep i cant sleep, even a child cant sleep chrismas night just becuase its x-mas just try relax i know that sound stupid but the power is within. Eat i know you mite not be able to but force some food down food does wonders.
i cant take any downers becuase they make me up and do stupid thigs so i just smoke weed, food and weed and try relax watch a funny movie or 10.

And another thing...

NeverLose said:
Do you know if this is anything like Tylenol PM which you can buy in USA? Been looking for something like that works good, sounds simiar. Will google it tommorow when I'm not this tired.

Restavit contain doxylamine succinate. You can find information on it (and medications which contain it) on Wikipedia (see the link below).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxylamine

While I acknowledge they may not work for some people, I have found them to be very effective and quite enjoy the slow ‘swimming-through-molasses’ feeling the next morning!

lok1 said:

I wouldnt call it insomnia but ive had my times where all i want to do is sleep but Ive been up for too long and its just not going to happen

Just wait it out eventually you sleep. and you feel better for it