Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: Teen allegedly hid ecstasy in his undies

streetsurfer

Ex-Bluelighter
http://au.news.yahoo.com/061230/2/11x7g.html

December 31, 08:32 AM
Teen allegedly hid ecstasy in his undies

A 16-year-old unlicensed Sydney driver has been charged by police after they allegedly found 79 ecstasy tablets in his underpants.

Officers had attempted to stop a Ford Laser sedan they saw on Liverpool Road at Petersham, in Sydney's inner west, at 1.15pm (AEDT) on Saturday but as police approached the car drove off.

Police pursued the car through Petersham and Marrickville until it stopped and they arrested all four occupants.

The Greenacre youth who had been driving the car was allegedly found to have 79 tablets in his underwear and was charged with supplying a prohibited drug.

He was also charged with traffic offences including dangerous driving, unlicensed driving, resisting arrest and breaching bail conditions.

The teen was refused bail and will appear in Parramatta Children's Court later on Sunday.

A passenger in the car, a 19-year-old also from Greenacre, has been charged with possessing a prohibited drug and was granted bail to appear in Newtown Local Court on January 23.

A 30-year-old man and a 17-year-old girl also in the car were interviewed by police but released pending further inquiries.

thats what you get when you try run from the police.
stupid kids probably wouldnt have been busted for drugs if they just pulled over.

jawsek said:
thats what you get when you try run from the police.
stupid kids probably wouldnt have been busted for drugs if they just pulled over.

Exactly, they probibly didn't find the pills until they searched him back at the lockup, the good old drop the undies and squat technique. Stupid dickhead shouldn't have tried to evade the cops. When ever I have any drugs on me out of my home I always make sure there well stashed before hand just in case of an emergancy. If Im in my car there is a little hidden pocket alongside the fuses which is very hard to find. In fact I have one pair of old undies that have a little pocket just under the nads, I've hidden heaps of drugs in there and have been searched on occasions and the cops didn't find them. I've been in cars before where the driver has a pipe and weed laying all over the centre console. Or people have had their drugs in their jeans pocket. Just asking for trouble. You just never know when you might get pulled over or searched. I've never been caught with drugs by the police and hopefully never will. In fact I once got thrown in police lock up in ***** for a night, then later on in a padded cell for 6 hours. The whole time I had a wicked tab of acid hidden in a fold of my shirt. I didn't take the blotter cause I was in enough trouble at the time. Fuck Im rambling now, got to stop danging up meth of an evening.

[EDIT: Advertisting that you're regularly in contact with large amounts and also where you are is not a great idea; please exercise a bit of discretion when you discuss these things. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
79... strange number huh? sounds like he would have had 80... wonder where the other one went :p explains the bad driving perhaps