• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - Beige 6 Point stars - Perth - ASAP very important!!!

secretsnlies

Greenlighter
Got some pills for NYE and the closest descriptions I can find on pillreports.com warn of either ketamine or dirty dirty acid (LSD), causing major fucked up hallucinations and ongoing mental problems. However, these descriptions differ slightly to the ones we just got. (mainly logo on dirty pills described as 5 point stars not 6)

We definitely do not want to take them if they have K or LSD in them. Just wondering if anyone has had these recently and could tell me what you experienced...?

Shape: round, domed to a point on the logo side
Height: (to the highest point) 4mm
Width: 8mm
Colour: Light beige with slight brown flecks
Score: no
Logo: RAISED 6 point star (looks more like a snowflake than a star, star has skinny points)
Texture: medium hard, poorly pressed (ie logo can hardly be seen on some)
Marquis test: inconclusive. looks brown to me (indicating possible ketamine) but is kind of between brown and black

can anyone PLEASE help???

thankyou

they look exactly like this picture, but light beige instead of orange:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/secretsnlies/3772.jpg

Last edited:
hey, i not from perth but i got those in brisbane area. min tested up ok, black with mandelin and purple with marquis.

mine could be from different batch and stuff but just thought id let ya know my results.

secretsnlies said:
Got some pills for NYE and the closest descriptions I can find on pillreports.com warn of either ketamine or dirty dirty acid (LSD), causing major fucked up hallucinations and ongoing mental problems. However, these descriptions differ slightly to the ones we just got. (mainly logo on dirty pills described as 5 point stars not 6)

We definitely do not want to take them if they have K or LSD in them. Just wondering if anyone has had these recently and could tell me what you experienced...?
Do some research. No-one EVER puts LSD into pills and then tries to sell them as ecstasy. Acid has its own market which is generally no nonsense.

K on the other hand is sometimes used to cut pills, or dealers are being c***s and selling crappy K bombs as xtc. It's rare that you would find a pill containing enough ketamine to give psychedelic effects.

No-one EVER puts LSD into pills and then tries to sell them as ecstasy.

Not so. Tablets circulating around Qld some 5 or more years ago definitely contained LSD. They were marketed at a time when MDMA was scarce.

Yeah and I remember reading/finding pic's of ecstasy in the USA with a piece of blotter acid in the middle of it.

college_dropout said:
Do some research. No-one EVER puts LSD into pills and then tries to sell them as ecstasy. Acid has its own market which is generally no nonsense.

K on the other hand is sometimes used to cut pills, or dealers are being c***s and selling crappy K bombs as xtc. It's rare that you would find a pill containing enough ketamine to give psychedelic effects.

Sorry mate but the yellow bermuda triangles of late '05 i think it was tested up to have LSD in them (GC/MS)

Check Pill reports for more info but they have defenitely been around. Im not one to believe in bullshit but this is the truth.

Did the pills contain LSD and MDMA??? Geez, I would have never guessed. But more to the point, with a candyfilp combo already made up, surely these pills weren't being passed around as just ecstasy.

Fair sure they were just LSD and other inactive compounds ie. binders/fillers etc.

Anywho kinda off topic but yeah they were defenitely around, i used to call bullshit when people said acid was in pills but when the GC/MS test came back, it was obviously for real.....

We definitely found LSD, via GCMS, in the Bermuda Triangles in SA in 2005. We have also found LSD in the blood of people who have taken pills, and say that they haven't taken any acid, in our D2EWS study. Clearly manufacturers are either bored or opening a slightly more specialized market... Happy New Year to all, BTW..