PDA

View Full Version : black tar heroin into mexican brown powder process

georgy
22-12-2006, 23:39
While looking up black tar heroin on wikipedia... I read...."Mexican brown powder heroin is typically produced from black tar heroin by pulverizing it with lactose or another suitable cutting agent." Can someone help me understand that process or have a better way of doing it? Is the lactose a powder you mix with the tar? ?_?!

ktx49
23-12-2006, 00:39
yea u just mix tar with some kinda dry powder that make the substance more workable.....basically cutting it.

no real reason unless u are trying to snort it.

georgy
23-12-2006, 02:08
Yeah, it would be much easier then putting it on the spoon...... then putting in the water.......... then heating it...... then snorting that. haha =p

georgy
06-02-2007, 03:09
So, okay. can you list some "some kinda dry powder". It would also be nice if someone verified that process.

haribo1
06-02-2007, 03:11
Someone said that heating the tar carefully would make powder. Is this just rubbish? I've never even seen tar, but I've heard people describe them as 'mudslide cocktails'.

georgy
06-02-2007, 03:12
Its kind of a bummer because you have to put water in the spoon then heat it up then let it cool then snort the solution. I rather have it in a powder like form.

haribo1
06-02-2007, 03:29
What is in it to make it tar? Both diamorphine freebase & salts are solids at RT. Does it smell of vinigar?

georgy
06-02-2007, 03:37
Yes, vinegar.

haribo1
06-02-2007, 04:27
It's most likely got acetic acid in it. If so, acetic acid boils at 100C. try putting some in an oven at 105C and see what happens. If my theory is correct, you will lose some waight, but gain some powder. If it doesn't need citric (or similar) to dissolve in water, I bet it's the acetate salt. They probably leave it in to increase weight. If we can solve this, we can do a lot of harm reduction.

georgy
06-02-2007, 04:55
Thank you I've never heard of that before. I'll try it sometime when its safer to =P. I'm open to all suggestions btw :D! TY for all who viewed/replied.

chinacat311
06-02-2007, 06:31
i actually just posted asking a similar question.

somone suggested heating it slightly, for a more indepth explanation read the thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=291139

i kind of assumed that this would just melt it and turn it to goo so i havent tried it yet. let me know if you have any luck with it.

ive since tried using an eyedropper to get it down, as when snorting it with a straw some drips out and there is a lot of waste. the eyedropper works pretty well.

haribo1
06-02-2007, 06:34
Does tar need citric or not?

TheodoreRoosevelt
06-02-2007, 07:10
Freeze it and shave it.

haribo1
06-02-2007, 07:11
Freeze it and shave it.

Forgive my stupidity but could you explain that?

chinacat311
06-02-2007, 09:58
he means put it in the frezzer to harden it then you can dice it up with a razor till its a fine powder..theoretically. my friend put his in the freezer for a couple days and it just got a littler harder..nowhere near enough to be able to cut it up.

haribo1
06-02-2007, 10:01
Gotcha. Can someone PLEASE tell me if you need to add citric to tar to shoot it?

georgy
06-02-2007, 10:16
Cool, thank you! Can you please explain the eyedropper a bit more =D?

johnnyb420
06-02-2007, 10:21
Gotcha. Can someone PLEASE tell me if you need to add citric to tar to shoot it?

tar does not need acid to break it down just water and usually a little heat

johnnyb420
06-02-2007, 10:25
Cool, thank you! Can you please explain the eyedropper a bit more =D?
just prep it like you would a shot and suck it up into an eye dropper then tilt your head back and drip it into your nose you can use a syringe also

georgy
06-02-2007, 10:32
Awesome, I figured some sort of heat had to be applied. damn. I'm gonna try that light bulb heat application first. Then if not just keep spoonin' it and maybe try the eye dropper. :D thanks all

chinacat311
06-02-2007, 10:55
yeah the eyedropper is nice..you can get a glass eye dropper at a pharmacy..be sure to use a as little water as possible in the spoon, then like on your back preferably with your head hanging back over the side, drop in nose and enjoy. make sure to cool it down though it can hurt:X

no you do not need acid for tar that is for some of the powders (i believe..)

haribo1
06-02-2007, 11:01
OK, so it's a salt and therefore made for shooting. I would guess thats the acetate salt (when you do the morphine->heroin you get the acetate salt). They obviously don't put any effort to clean it up. I strongly suggest that you oven dry it. It will stink of vinager but better than shooting it. You won't lose any opiate, but you will lose weight & the tar effect. Should be snortable as a solid.

chinacat311
06-02-2007, 19:55
^^ im still a bit wary.. it really seems like this might just melt it into unusable goo..but if someone tries it let us know how it works.

haribo1
06-02-2007, 20:08
^^ im still a bit wary.. it really seems like this might just melt it into unusable goo..but if someone tries it let us know how it works.

Increase the heat slowly. It will get softer at 100 & may become a liquid, but when the acetic acid evaporates it will leave a powder.

bagochina
07-02-2007, 01:06
Ahh I wish I can remember and I dont really feel like tracking it down in my documents, but I cant remember if you freeze it or heat it than take it to a chesse grater, grate a big chunck and your left with a brown powder that can be shot smoked or snorted with out the use of vinegar.

Sorry I dont deal with Tar to often and if I do its just to shoot Oreo's, tar/white#4. The info is out there I believe the Arizona State police? Texas maybee detailed the process stupidly at one point.

Thats my 2mg's...

Peace,
Seedless

uumpaloompa
07-02-2007, 04:59
generally from what i see the mexi brown powder is generally a hell of alot better than most tar. the brown mexi powder stuff will turn hard after exposure to moisture. it will kind of resemble tar, but it's not as goopy. more like a hard brown rock that will crush back into powder later. anyway........

Laudanum in Xanadu
07-02-2007, 18:50
nono, most of the powder is cut way more than the tar. ive come across many balloons of the powder, in these cases, i always get double what i need with the tar. hate that powder shit.