PDA

View Full Version : ambien and mdma

DEADyourINSTINCT
21-12-2006, 20:39
has anyone tried that?

just curious

Styrofoam Cheeto
21-12-2006, 20:54
Helps you sleep like a baby after a night of pills. Seriously, it's great.

zach_jdia
22-12-2006, 01:03
I have tried it, though I didn't plan to. I went to a party on zolpidem, always a bad idea, and when I saw everybody else having a good time on pills it seemed like I had to do it too.

To be honest, it was pretty enjoyable. Having said that it wasn't particularly worthwile, the stupidity cause by zolpidem meant that I wasn't really capable of doing anything other than wander around and ask people how they were whilst smiling incessantly.

So basically, it's fairly enjoyable but not as much as ecstasy on its own. Zolpidem is most useful for the comedown though its short half life and "interesting" psychological side effects mean that it's not as well suited as a true benzo might be.

super8
23-12-2006, 05:40
u get minor visuals from staying awake on the ambien believe it or not

Serotoner
23-12-2006, 15:39
have only had this on comedown. made me feel bit weird (in a good way) annnd put me to sleep nicely - finally none of that irritating twitching lol

Chicago66
23-12-2006, 18:08
this kid i know got sold some ambien as rolls and he seemed to like it a lot haha
he later described them to me and i showed him an ambien and he laughed and said he didnt care cause it was awesome
"I was in my room and it started raining! INSIDE MY ROOM!"

Gldm
24-12-2006, 22:41
I've done it. Intentionally, taking 10mg ambien with the 1st pill. Lots of fun visuals. It complements MDA a bit better than MDMA in my opinion. You'll still likely be too messed up to do anything requiring coordination, like dancing. So plan to be sitting around in a corner a lot. It would also be a good idea to have a friend around who can bring you water, as you may not be capable of walking at some points. Ambien always messed with my balance, even by itself.

Oh and above all, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL if you're taking ambien! Ethanol is about the only drug I've found it doesn't play nice with.

/ex ambien addict, 2yrs

tastethewaste
28-12-2006, 07:32
any time i have tried taking ambien whilest coming of of a stimulant(ecstacy or meth). I always end up sleep walking and doing really weird shit...last time i took it after a pill i ended up convincing my mother to cook me a chicken dinner at 4:30am....good times...

thizzdance209
28-12-2006, 10:18
I Love Ambien That Shit Works So Fucking Good After A Long Nite Of Partying.

Pathogen
28-12-2006, 10:23
u get minor visuals from staying awake on the ambien believe it or not
i get MAJOR visuals. Swirling, infinitely intricate patterns. Ambien is crazy as fuck.

(i snort it though)

blueindica
29-12-2006, 03:52
i used it afterwards, and i dont recommend staying up after taking the ambien or stillnox because combined with the mdma i did some crazy ass shit and its not a good combo cuz u might do something u will regret because you dont know what u doing

egor
07-01-2007, 07:24
The combo can also be a recipe for delerium and total retrograde amnesia. Taking a 10 mg ambien on the comedown from about 350 mg of mdma from 5 (low quality) pills and spent a few hours talking to the wall(from what I hear from friends I was with at the time) and having no real recolection for approx. 3 hours, then passed out. I woke up a bit confused about location( crashed at a friends house) and how I got there(he drove, didnt want to leave me alone in the state I was in. I started to sound a bit angry and he thought I may be a threat to myself.)

slippy sleeveen
07-01-2007, 10:10
I would suggest diphenhydramine over ambien if you are looking to get some sleep after taking some pills. Wait until you are tailing off at the least though, or else you will risk delerium. Ambien just seems like it has even more potential for the delerium.

If you are asking about actually combining the two...well, I have heard of some pills containing diphenhydramine and people becoming very delerious, so I would not do it, personally. I've never known anyone to actually enjoy themselves while recreationally using Ambien, but everyone is different.

egor
08-01-2007, 23:12
After a good night of rolling, you should not need a sedative to get to sleep. lol.

2oclockbeanfiend.2
09-01-2007, 16:10
"I was in my room and it started raining! INSIDE MY ROOM!"

this exact thing happened one night after taking 40mg ambien and like 5 rolls...that shit was fucking AMAZING
unfortunately i was blacked out most of my roll because of the ambien (i assume)
i thought i was working at a restaurant most of the time
my friend had a great time fucking with me telling me all the food was burning, LOL