Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

lsd testing

drink drank drunk

Bluelighter
hi hi,

i've recently started taking a bit of lsd and am wondering if there is some sort of test kit equvilent to the pill testing kits you can get? and is there any need for one?

cheers :>

ddd

There is a test for LSD known as the Van Urk test (1% p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde in 10% conc HCl (or H2SO4) and ethanol). However, the test is not regarded as reliable, as the detection limit is often higher than the amount present in, or extracted from, a trip. There are some other variations to the formula such as with the Van Urk- Salkowski reagent which may increase sensitivity.

THE VAN URK-SALKOWSKI REAGENT - A SENSITIVE AND SPECIFIC CHROMOGENIC REAGENT FOR SILICA GEL THIN-LAYER CHROMATOGRAPHIC DETECTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF INDOLE DERIVATIVES

I got some liquid lsd on sugar cubes, under a black light the lsd glows!
Try a black light

^ so do many things under UV, although this test might distinguish LSD from other potent psychedelics (e.g. DOB) that are often substituted for LSD.

crazy eyes said:
I got some liquid lsd on sugar cubes, under a black light the lsd glows!
Try a black light

wouldn't the sugar cube glow anyway, sounds suss to me. Would be extremely cool if this really works tho....

lsd does glow under black light.

so basically if u get some 'trips' and they glow... it means they might be lsd.
if you consume them and actually get a trip, then chances are it was lsd.

more knowledgeable people feel free to correct me.

oh, and rtb, as far as i'm aware, sugar doesn't glow under black light. although processed sugar (being white) could glow just because of it's colour i guess.