PDA

View Full Version : apaurine valium?

caizar
04-12-2006, 20:50
Hi,How many off you use this brand of valium and do you like them are they stronger than the generic?

Therapeutic
04-12-2006, 21:32
These are horrible! No where near Roche quality Valium. I think they are made in like chinese sweat shops or something.

caizar
04-12-2006, 22:00
Seriously i heard positive post's on some board's about how good they are?

Survival0200
04-12-2006, 22:17
They are not stronger ... they all have the same amount of active ingredient, if something isn't seriously wrong ... you might just feel like some product is stronger than other, because of different of binders. 8)

This issue has been covered here like n^2 times.

I don't think any medical product, that lands legally on the solid of the USA and would end up being sold in a pharmacy would be a counterfeit and wouldn't fulfill the FDA requirements for medical products.

caizar
04-12-2006, 22:49
Survival are you saying the apaurine's are just as effective as the roche val's?

Survival0200
05-12-2006, 00:17
I don't know what's your definition of the word "effective", but at least you get the ~same amount of diazepam with Apaurines and with Valiums, depending on the strenght; 2 mg, 5 mg or 10 mg.

Therapeutic
05-12-2006, 01:17
Roche Valium is the real deal. Apaurine is fake valium being sold by IOP's in Serbia. It's pure shit, and is made in China sweatshops.

MrMoss
05-12-2006, 02:12
Survival are you saying the apaurine's are just as effective as the roche val's?

I can vouch for Apaurines as being on par IMO/IME with UK scripted Vals if that's any help Caizar ;)

Yes, IMO/IME thye are better than generics from that country and many others as it happens!

MrMoss
05-12-2006, 02:36
Roche Valium is the real deal. Apaurine is fake valium being sold by IOP's in ******. It's pure shit, and is made in China sweatshops.

Anyway, the benzo I've never really experimented to much with in the past is diazepam of all benzo's.
<snip>
How do you people like the apaurine brand of diazepam? Any good?
Thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=276819)

Contrary and lack of experience springs to mind! Suddenly after a few weeks you're an expert on Diazepam :p :|

rocklobster
05-12-2006, 02:50
He's gone already, or will be very soon.

aeguy567
05-12-2006, 02:53
If the vals are not counterfeit and are the real deal then they will be just as strong as the roche brand, theu binders can affect the absorption of the chemical.

bagochina
05-12-2006, 02:55
Apurines are usually of decent quality, blows those shitty oversea's bootleg Roches [blue 10mg] out of the water. I personally prefer US generic Barr pharmaceutical brand the best, even more than the name brand V-cuts.

Well worth the $, the no imprint codes can cause doubt in some people, but fuck them, they have worked great for me. I'd rate them a 8-9 compared to a 10 [generic US Barr's].

Thats my 3 pennys'...

aeguy567
05-12-2006, 03:10
I love the overseas blue Roche 10's if you get them from the right source they are of good quality. Also if you're ordering from an IOP then you always run a risk of getting a bad shipment it's really about luck with them.

rocklobster
05-12-2006, 03:14
I love the overseas blue Roche 10's
Same here. Love 'em.

aeguy567
05-12-2006, 03:22
mmmmmm.....now I'm fieneing! I LOVE THEM! I could get them once I get some money rounded up! good old joe...hmmmmmm AHHHH man WANT THEM!!

aeguy567
05-12-2006, 03:42
OMG!! I can get 400 10mg Blue Roche Valiums for $100! OMF do I want that or midazolam so I can IV it?!?! OMG what to do what to do?!?!? AHHH!

TokinDerrick
06-12-2006, 02:32
I prefer Apaurine over any other form off diazepam.

I don't care what people say about them all having to have the right amount in them, these feel stronger to me. I got 30 o them for free as a sample pack not to long ago from a new source that was coming up. biggest sample I ever receieved!

boywonder
07-12-2006, 08:58
Geez what up with Therapeutic? Guys got some personal problems..

Most overseas Roche's are great, but the one's made in Philippines were crap. They looked just like most Roche's V's but they definitely felt weaker.

Ahhh, apaurines. These are the real fucking deal IMO. Just as good as any name brand diazepam I've ever had.

caizar
07-12-2006, 09:53
Thank's for the answer's guy's!!

rocklobster
07-12-2006, 22:24
Geez what up with Therapeutic? Guys got some personal problems..
He was going through hardcore withdrawals from his 25mg/day codeine habbit.

MrMoss
08-12-2006, 03:20
^ =D ... You always make me laugh LockRobster ;)

boywonder
08-12-2006, 04:40
He was going through hardcore withdrawals from his 25mg/day codeine habbit.

LOL!!!

Poor kid, that's quite a habit! 8)

whoruntings
08-12-2006, 08:45
Apurines are usually of decent quality, blows those shitty oversea's bootleg Roches [blue 10mg] out of the water. I personally prefer US generic Barr pharmaceutical brand the best, even more than the name brand V-cuts.

Well worth the $, the no imprint codes can cause doubt in some people, but fuck them, they have worked great for me. I'd rate them a 8-9 compared to a 10 [generic US Barr's].

Thats my 3 pennys'...

Actually, one side has "10 mg" imprinted on it.

Additionally, they are excellent. inexpensive, as well.

JMO

ballsaq
08-12-2006, 16:43
Diazepam is way way overrated. I'm sorry, but Apaurine does not cut it, maybe it is certain IOP's having shitty quality or custom pressed Apaurine's or something? I don't know, but I found Roche quality much much better, but even still, if you are used to take a 1mg Xanax Upjohn football, you'll need like 40mg diazepam to equal that.

There are much better benzo's out there, clonazepam and alprazolam and even lorazepam blow diazepam out of the water, bar none. I know to each to his own, but diazepam is quite weak. Try getting a shot of IV Lorazepam. ;)

Diazepam is just such a downer as well, I feel very depressed after taking it. I can see why it is rarely prescribed here now.

TokinDerrick
08-12-2006, 20:13
any apaurine I've ever bought comes in factory sealed blisterpacks, no custom pressed apaurines.
also, I'd take some valium over ativan any day of the week. some people just prefer some drugs instead of others.

Survival0200
08-12-2006, 22:27
ballsag: It's quite irrelevant to say, that "You're wrong, because you like x. You should start liking y, like me." Also comparing 1 mg alprazolam to 40 mg diazepam is quite irrelevant and against any equivalency charts for benzodiazepines, in theory it would be more like 1 mg <-> 10 mg.

ballsaq
08-12-2006, 22:39
ballsag: It's quite irrelevant to say, that "You're wrong, because you like x. You should start liking y, like me." Also comparing 1 mg alprazolam to 40 mg diazepam is quite irrelevant and against any equivalency charts for benzodiazepines, in theory it would be more like 1 mg <-> 10 mg.

Actually we are both wrong sir. 1mg Alprazolam = 20mg diazepam

Survival0200
09-12-2006, 04:44
^^
At least according to http://benzo.org.uk, yes. :)

temporary error
09-12-2006, 14:39
What country produces Apaurine? Is it Serbia or somewhere in that general region? I've heard nothing but good things about Apaurine on several different boards. Some think that the Apaurines are even superior to both domestic and overseas Roche's. I've had a few in the form of a small benzo sampler that I received from an overseas supplier, and while they got the job done, I didn't find them to be any less or more effective than the other various brands of d-pam that I've had.

Survival0200
09-12-2006, 18:36
^^
A good site for that kind of information: http://www.psychotropics.dk/

stereobot
02-04-2007, 21:19
old thread - but I think they are good too, they are widely believed to be the best version valium out there.

DivineMomenT
09-10-2008, 05:19
They are legit. If they say 10mg, they are 10mg.

/end thread

ncsusage
21-11-2008, 13:39
I have tried at least a dozen different brands of valium and I think apaurin is the best by FAR. I used to get them all the time and everybody I knew who tried them also agreed they are far superior to any other brands.

PillPoppingAnimal
22-11-2008, 07:08
i get the Mylan 10mg...what u think of them?

djsim
22-11-2008, 13:01
Diazepam is diazepam is diazepam.
I can't believe how many times this argument comes up. We're not talking XTC made in backyard labs here... the FDA approves the manufacture of genric drugs subject to testing proving bioequivalence. End of story.

sonic
02-01-2009, 19:44
^ I agree. I haven't come across any weak valium pills although I have heard talk of valium being manufactured "clandestinely." If such people were motivated to press pills with a stamp, some online pharm. companies could be selling counterfeit meds. They might even really have diazepam in them though, that's the funny thing.

pally pete
21-03-2010, 04:55
the apaurin loose i received recently were a massive let down,yet only me and 1 other customer from a group of many were unimpresseed.everyone else had no complaints,although i have a high tolerance to benzos the other user does not.

so that confused me a little,yet the other (unhappy) user contacted a few days later saying he had been supplied with blistered apaurin and they were much better.

so i wouldnt mind trying some blistered apaurin to see what all the rage is about

pally pete
21-03-2010, 05:04
my favourite diazepam have got to be some uk purchased loose in a tub roche valium about a year ago and some HK valium that somebody brought back from thailand and also some generic yellows with 5 printed on one sid of the tab that i purchsed in bangkok...they belew me away!

Captain.Heroin
21-03-2010, 11:11
DJSim summed it up, this is an ancient thread, I'm going to move this to the Archive.