PDA

View Full Version : Making Crack?

DarkCode
29-11-2006, 20:19
I've got an 8ball of amazing quality yay, 99% if not 100%, it came up on burn tests and chemical tests near perfect score. Anyways, its from a bigger key that was picked up a while back, and I got my 8ball, let it sit for a while, retested it, holy shit it numbs my face. Anyways, I want to make a little rock with it to smoke instead of paying for it and dealing with having to wait a long ass time.

So how do you make say .5 or 1gram of good rock, I got no scale at my house, did at my buddies house when getting the ball. But I can eye it pretty good, anyways no one really is exact when doing coke, just when selling / buying.

But if you can, post some quick good recipes that I can do with minimal cleanup, I gotta make the kitchen look clean after so when my parents get home at night everythings chill except for the burnt rubber smell outside from some good rock.

Thanks.

TokinDerrick
29-11-2006, 21:50
I've only smoked cheese on a few occasions and I don't remember there being a burnt rubber smell. I think thats meth, correct me if I'm wrong.

DopaMan
29-11-2006, 22:25
Use the search function.

If you are capable of acquiring 99% cocaine than you should be able to figure out how to make crack.

By the way your cocaine is not 99% pure.

The Young Geezer
29-11-2006, 22:42
yeah crack has a weird lingering smell like burning plastic, that´s normal, eventually you get used to it, but for people who don´t smoke it´s pretty disgusting.

Obyron
30-11-2006, 00:10
I suggest you listen to "Ghetto D" by Master P.

M-m-m-m-make crack like this...

I have to wonder if the lyrics to that song would constitute a discussion on synthesis that would violate board rules. ;)

sc4t
30-11-2006, 00:18
Take a large metel spoon and add your gram of cocaine to it. Add about a third of a gram of baking soda to that. Now fill the spoon nearly to the top with
water. (To add the water to the cocaine and baking soda, simply turn the faucet on to a very slow pour and let the water fall carefully into the very front
of spoon falling down into the coke/soda. That way you won't splash out any of the powder.

Now with all three ingredients in the spoon, place the spoon over a medium high to high burner on the stovetop. Be patient as the mixture will go thru
several different stages. It will begin to bubble and may then start to appear as though it's just bubbling baking soda with no water left, but that's
not the case. If it starts to look as though it's going to bubble up over the edge, simply pull back a little from the heat until it subsides. Then return
it to the heat.

During this process, try and move the spoon around in a circular motion to keep the mixture even. Slowly the bubbling soda will start to dissipate and the
water will start to become apparent and clear with the cocaine (now freebase) settling around the bottom of the spoon and floating around the edges of the
spoon. Continue cooking until no more baking soda is present. When done, the water should be fairly clear to slightly dirty looking with the yellowish/brown
clump of freebase floating on the bottom and with some small circles of it floating around the top of the water.

Remove from the heat and rub the bottom of the spoon containing the water and freebase over three ice cubes placed on a paper towel to cool off the water in
the spoon. While doing this, place another ice cube in your fist and let the water that runs off fall into the spoon. You can also bite off a small piece of
the ice cube and drop it directly into the spoon to speed up cooling process.

Once the water has cooled, the freebase should be a shade lighter in appearance. Now, over a ceramic plate, tilt the spoon with the remaning water and
freebase towards the front of the spoon. With a sharp, non-serated knife, slowly let the largest pile of freebase stick to the end of the knife. Move it
around a little to try and collect as much of the freebase as you can as freebase will easily pick up the other freebase. All the while trying to do this
with the remaining water surrounding your every process. Anytime the freebase hits any part of the spoon that has no water on it, it will just become gooey
and hard to work with, so keep it in the water.

Once you've grabbed up as much of the freebase as you can, tilt the spoon forward so that the water goes right to the edge of the front of the spoon.
Quickly scrape off the freebase at the end of your knife onto the ceramic plate, trying to never let it leave the water until it falls off the plate.
ny water that falls on the plate is not a problem (I'll talk about that later). Now, go back with the knife and collect any remaining freebase and scrape
it onto the same plate. Make sure when your finished that you spread any remaining freebase on your knife onto the plate.

Now with all of the freebase on your plate and still gooey, turn the plate completely on it's side and let any remaing water fall off. Carefully take a
paper towel and dab up any water that does not contain any freebase or freebase residue.

Once all of the excess water is off, take your same sharp tipped, non-serated knife and start running it back and forth over the gooey freebase. Keep moving
it back and forth over the goo. Slowly it will start to change from a yellowish goo into a lighter color and eventually start to turn white. When it starts
turning white, it will also start to become hard very, very quickly, so be very careful when this happens.

Once its hard, stop using the knife. Now switch to a razor blade and slowly scrape up the hardened white freebase. Be careful not to send any flying over
the edges of the plate! Also, with the razor blade, scrape off any remaining freebase from the original knife.

Crush up the pile of freebase into smaller rocks, but don't make it as fine as you would if you were going to snort it. Keep it in small rocks.

DarkCode
30-11-2006, 07:06
yeah crack has a weird lingering smell like burning plastic, thatīs normal, eventually you get used to it, but for people who donīt smoke itīs pretty disgusting.

Ya, its like between rubber and plastic though its a odd smell to me, it depends somewhat on the pipe you use, and how good the crack turned out.

Didn't make any today since I had to work on some stuff for a client (web development), had some ritalin to help, but still blew off like 5 hours of time without realizing it.

Anyways, thanks sc4t for the help. Tomorrow gonna cook some up :D

itsjustme
30-11-2006, 07:27
there was a thread a while back that had the step by step process illustrated with photos. i searched but can't find it. it's pictures of some guy cooking crack on the stove in his pajamas. at the end it says 'get out on the street and start slangin' maybe someone else can find it, seems easy to follow

DarkCode
30-11-2006, 07:56
there was a thread a while back that had the step by step process illustrated with photos. i searched but can't find it. it's pictures of some guy cooking crack on the stove in his pajamas. at the end it says 'get out on the street and start slangin' maybe someone else can find it, seems easy to follow

Haha, a dude in his pajamas, lol.

If anyone finds that thread, it will help me immensely so I don't fuck this shit up tomorrow when I'm cooking it. I kinda don't want to make it myself since it will probably turn out like shit, but whatever, I got the idea down now, and should be able to get it done with ease, just need to get a spoon that I can use without ppl bitching "yo, wtf happened to the spoon"... :\

rocklobster
30-11-2006, 07:59
Go to the store and buy yourself a separate spoon.

DarkCode
30-11-2006, 08:07
Go to the store and buy yourself a separate spoon.

I know, I'm just being lazy, :p

rocklobster
30-11-2006, 08:30
Sucks for you, then.

yucatanboy2
30-11-2006, 09:10
Coke isn't 100% pure unless you rigorously dehydrate it and store it in a water-free environment, it's hygroscopic. Also, most street coke is cut with many things, including topical anaesthetics, compounds which have a numbing action.

Chemistry is the key. If you know your chemistry you can come up with a prep for making "crack" from "coke"

Coke is the acid salt of a tertiary amine. Basically its "crack" (the chemical cocaine) with a HCl attached. You "freebase" (that is, making the free base from the acid-base salt) Coke by reacting it with a strong base that can remove the HCl, which creates the free tertiary amine base, which is insoluble in water and precipitates out. This is why the reaction is done in water. Sodium Bicarbonate is used as a base because its benign: carbonate ions and sodium ions are everywhere in nature (and you consume them on a regular basis) and it won't damage the rest of the compound when you react it with the HCl salt of Cocaine. When you react sodium bicarbonate with CocaineHCl, the HCl reacts with the NaHCO3 to form Cocaine as a free base, NaCl(aka table salt) and H2CO3 (carbonic acid, which decomposes to H20 and CO2), leaving cocaine to form as an insoluble solid and the other products in solution in the water (they're safe anyways, unless you're a slug in which case salt is bad for you)

Chemistry. Why you would want to do that reaction in a spoon is kind of confusing. Wouldn't you want to do it in like a pan or something, so that you could rinse the cocaine with excess water to wash away the NaCl/H2CO3 and also be able to scrape up, collect, and dry the product? Better yet dissolve it and recrystalize it (oh wait, that usually involves solvents one would rather not be smoking). I have never made or used crack, but it is a very simple and straightfoward reaction. I mean, in general chemistry labs in any universitry the students are doing much more complicated reactions.

Sorry, i'm kind of stoned and felt like going off about chemistry. Now you know. See, knowledge is power, just like those 80's G. I. Joe commercials told us (actually i don't think i watched those).

DarkCode
30-11-2006, 10:03
Heh, thanks yucatanboy2, its always fun rambling about something when your stoned.

Anyways, I got bored since its 3am, and I looked at the gallery of drugs on the DEA site (always fun), and found that they have a step by step picture guide of making crack, well, not intended that way, but funny none the less.

Its on page 4:

http://www.dea.gov/photo_library4.html

TokinDerrick
01-12-2006, 09:12
that guy said you add both the baking soda and the coke in the water before you even heat it up.

now I thought you were to heat up the water, add the coke, and then add the sodium bicarb. correct?

geetered
01-12-2006, 15:29
this method will not make the pure shit; but will gaurentee no loss....

Mix 1/4g of baking soda in with a gram of coke; mix it up in the bag. Damp it (dont submerge) heat it; smoke it.

Coolio
01-12-2006, 19:56
Don't even use baking soda, it's a nasty method. Use ammonia.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=259152
^ ' Now get out there on da streets n start slanggin'

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=79084
^ Bluelight has an official Crack FAQ already, it has simple instructions on freebasing cocaine with ammonia. Do not bother with obtaining or using ether. All you truly need for delicious clean crack rocks is clear ammonia and clean water.

DarkCode
01-12-2006, 21:07
Don't even use baking soda, it's a nasty method. Use ammonia.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=259152
^ ' Now get out there on da streets n start slanggin'

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=79084
^ Bluelight has an official Crack FAQ already, it has simple instructions on freebasing cocaine with ammonia. Do not bother with obtaining or using ether. All you truly need for delicious clean crack rocks is clear ammonia and clean water.

Ya, see all these usual topics for making it require a lot of blow for the good crack, I'll just adjust some of these recipes to a gram of coke instead of an ounce or something, but damn, that would make some nice rocks.

Coolio
02-12-2006, 00:57
The recipes scale up or down perfectly well, just adjust the amounts and make sure the ratios stay the same...

motiv311
25-01-2007, 19:19
I just did half a gram using the long recipie above..... My first time, smoked it over some bud ashes.. def worked, but i know i fucked something up. I think i cooked it too long.

ill stick to tin foilies for now

TokinDerrick
25-01-2007, 22:21
whats your reasoning for thinking you cooked it too long?