• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What drugs can dogs actually smell?

methamphetamine (speed)
Methamphetamine isn't speed, methamphetamine is crystal meth.
A stimulant drug primarily manufactured in North America

was in the que for awakenings in amsterdam last year,a squad o mean looking polite in almost riot gear at the head of the que letting the dogs sniff everyone,
i had a bag of 10 007`s down bollock level,=got through no problem,(im surprised they never heard my heart beating out of my chest though)...
rarely do they find pills by smell,i just reckon its more of how they see you react to the dogs,if you keep your head all will be well,
coke/speed etc is a diff story though.

Aye I'm wondering about them smelling liquid K...
Was planning on going travelling a bit in europe by train and was just wondering I put some liquid in a drinks bottle like it was a normal drink they'd stop me?

Don't think dogs are trained to smell Ket/liquid Ket, but wouldn't really advise you taking some across europe with you either.

I think dogs are primarily trained to catch rapid changes in human behaviour. Adrenalin rush when you see 5 dogs in front of you and you are carrying.

What about coca leaves?

What about coca leaves? Will a sniffer be able to smell the cocaine in coca leaves?

Probably not. Although the bushels of leaves tend to be a giveaway :D

Also, welcome to BL and EADD :)

you guys should watch Never Get Busted Again.

Dog can't smell through anything, but smell can permeate through anything. So If you wer t owrap some weed with plastic wrap make sure no odor touches the outside of the plastic, and immediately bring it to a dog, it wont smell it.

But if u let it sit for a few hours or days and bring it to a dog the dog will more likely smell it since the odor was able to permiate through.

I would say the chances of dogs smelling 10pills etc is pretty low. Even if they are MDMA pills the smell of the binder in many good pills i've had masks the smell of the MDMA to me. Although you do get some pills that just smell of MDMA, like those hearts that flooded the u.k..

Just depends on your luck on the day really :\

Haha fair point!

A year ago at rockness though i got past them with 3grams of MDMA and an Oz of bud, granted it was VERY well wrapped up, but goes to shop they dont get everything..

If you see my post a few pages back I can vouch for the fact that they miss fucktons of drugs (including 1/2 carrier bag full of weed in a cupboard they searched 8o) even without being well wrapped and hidden sometimes :D

Other times they nail you though. Very hit and miss :\

dog fuckin pounced on me in london before when i had a half gram of strong coke in my wallet, luckily they didnt find it but it was a very close call.

I got stopped by the police walking down a cornish backlane before - they wanted to see I.D and I stupidly handed them my wallet with a gram in it.

Luckily, before they got a chance to rummage through my whole wallet - I distracted them by swiftly pointing out exactly where my I.D was. "Nah mate, it's in this bit" I said helpfully, smiling as I pointed to the front I.D compartment of my wallet.

They 'fell' for it, thank fuck!

A group of us got searched by the dog at a ferry port in Ireland. I was the one with drugs down my boxers. Let's just say that my boxers were nearly full of something else, when they told me to stand still. It took one sniff and ran off. I had pills and all sorts. Perhaps an explosives dog?

Yes, I think that is the general consensous Mike. Welcome to EADD too.

Going on about smells, I can smell good coke a mile off, OK, well maybe not an actual mile, but I have been known to ask friends about coke in their pockets before they have told me they have picked up, not even large amounts either.

I think drugs generally stink though, coke, MDMA, pips, meph all have very distinctive smells that you don't have to snort to get! *snip* My only grace was that people don't recognise the smells so it goes under the radar. I suppose its like seeing somene fucked up on a night out, before I was introduced to the drug scene I just assumed that everyone was drunk, then you get educated and see how people are really fucked!

Last edited by a moderator:
what about stuff like methadone,,i heard something about them getting false positives from methadone