Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please welcome the latest addition to the Australian Drug Discussion team

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Finally we have added lil angel15 to the ranks.

Well deserved addition to the best forum on bluelight :)

Three cheers =D

Big Congrats lil angel15
14.gif
. I'm sure you'll make a great Aus DD mod.

Big thanks to all those who applied for the position.

Congrates to lil angel15

I have read your postings over the years and I am pleased.

Good work.

Congratulations, look forward to working with you.

Enjoy the free parcels that arrive in your nominated P.O. Box every month ;)

I think it was just the other day that I was complementing lil angel for helping that guy over in Thailand who wants to bring back scripted pharms, excellent choice for a mod. Keep up the great work angel.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

As I’m sure you can imagine I am extremely excited that I’ve been given the opportunity to help moderate, what is in my opinion, a priceless resource of information that is Bluelight and the AusDD. I’m looking forward to becoming even more active within the Bluelight community and assisting in the provision of harm reduction techniques. This community is amazing in so many ways and I am just so proud to be a part of it with you all.

Although Phase-Dancer may be (or may not be, I’m actually not sure) stepping down from the AusDD moderator position, he will be continuing to provide exceptional responses within the Bluelight community. I am under no illusion of the shoes some people may be expecting me to fill and to be honest, those shoes couldn’t be filled by anyone. Phase is an irreplaceable wealth of information, who fortunately, will be remaining active within the community and will continue to provide detailed posts to assist us all.

Whatever happens I would like to take this opportunity to thank Phase for his tireless work within AusDD and only hope I can provide a level of service close to what he has provided for so long.

Once again thanks for the welcome. :D

...those shoes couldn’t be filled by anyone

How did you find out about my big Flintstone feet problem? ;)

As I explained in another thread, I will be stepping down from the position, although I'll still be around. lill angel15, I'm sure you'll continue to shine with your informative and good natured posts. Aus DD is in very good hands.

phase_dancer said:
How did you find out about my big Flintstone feet problem? ;)

Oops, I've let the cat out of the bag now. I saw your shoes as I was cleaning out your locker. Sorry bout that. ;) =D