• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info regarding this chemcial

esux

Bluelighter
Hello bluelighters,

Iv been trying to find some info regarding this chemical (2c-Y) 2,5

dimethoxy-4-allylbenzenphenethylamine its a stimulant, on erowid and here,but

no info seems to pop out..anyone have any experience in dis particular

chemical?and would anyone know the legality in importing these chemical?thank you

Well due to the phenethylamine structure I would say it's covered by the analogue laws, so personally I wouldn't be trying to import any sort of decent quantities.

I don't know of any info about the chemical, I've heard mentions of it before but you're talking about a completely unresearched chemical really. You would probably do better asking the question in ADD or Psychedelic Drugs. (I assume it's a psychedelic due to it's structure...)

Iv been trying to find some info regarding this chemical (2c-Y) 2,5

dimethoxy-4-allylbenzenphenethylamine

As fastandbulbous mentioned in another thread, this is not a correct name. He suggests the compound in question may either be 4-allyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, or 2,5-Dimthoxy-4-(n)-propylphenethylamine (2C-P).

It's also suggested that the supplier may be trying to "spice up" a low turnover chemical by giving it an exotic title (incorrect). Caveat emptor

As for legality; mepat1111 is correct in assuming it would be covered under the designer drug legislation in Australia. That goes for either of the structures listed above. If you still feel unsure on the legal status of importing these chemicals, try first contacting the TGA.

phase_dancer said:
As fastandbulbous mentioned in another thread, this is not a correct name. He suggests the compound in question may either be 4-allyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, or 2,5-Dimthoxy-4-(n)-propylphenethylamine (2C-P).

It's also suggested that the supplier may be trying to "spice up" a low turnover chemical by giving it an exotic title (incorrect). Caveat emptor
Ah yes I believe the thread you mention would be the one where I had heard the name before.

I saw it somewhere,cant remember its legal to purchase in the united states..it was an american online company that was selling this chemical. Hope that helps