European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

stan

Greenlighter
So guys, which cities are lucky enough to have decent acid at the moment? My contacts in Manchester reckon they have some but I've not seen any of it yet... and Leeds is supposed to have a lot, and London and maybe Liverpool.

Give me some good news!

I have found that the doses are usually clean but very on strength. Most of the time, they seem to be about 30-70mics per hit.

So generally weak, but eat a couple for a real mind melter!

Hm dunno, what city are you in? Are you attempting to accquire a database of drug availibility for nefarious purpose?
Do you take acid often?

zophen (inquisitive as fuck)

As much as we know what warm rushes said is true in terms of where its avail, can we get that edited?

No need for more publicity...

^An attack of common sense eh comp, I'm impressed.
#

zophen

Where I live in Northern Ireland, there is some acid floating about but it is hard to comeby indeed. Mostly taz's and they are shite, One of my friends took nine and no visuals just that trippy psychedelic feeling. Although I dont rule out the possibility that he just took 9 squares of blotter paper with no LSD in them so he wasnt embarassed bout wasting his money

Last edited:
Don Luigi said:
Where I live in Northern Ireland, there is some acid floating about but it is hard to comeby indeed. Mostly taz's and they are shite, One of my friends took nine and no visuals just that trippy psycedelc feeling. Although I dont rule out the possibility that he just took 9 squares of blotter paper with no LSD in them so he wasnt embarassed bout wasting his money

I have to agree, those taz's were shite.

When people say the Taz's give no visuals what do they mean? As in visualising things that weren't there (i.e. hallucinations) or no trippy effects what so ever such as in swirly patterns on walls for example?

Well on Saturday i experienced some real LSD visuals that i never got on those Taz's, i got some but they didnt last that long. The visuals i'm talking about are like waves of colour/ spiral patterns appearing out of nowhere..etc. Amazing stuff i thought.

Hm the tazzes are getting older and may well be degrading ,I certainly was getting good visuals from them and was well satisfied but lately I do feel that there's less to be had from them , maybe the heat and humidity of summer , I dunno. All I would like is some super fresh LSD.

zophen

Spade how would you feel about eating 9 tazzes ?? and only getting a mild hit ?
Sound about right to you or two different things??

zophen

Actually i did have a great time on those tazzes thinking back on it but they weren't 'super fresh' lsd by any means.

zophen said:
Spade how would you feel about eating 9 tazzes ?? and only getting a mild hit ?
Sound about right to you or two different things??

zophen

If I ate 9 i'd never return to sanity.

Surely eating 9 is dangerously close to OD'ing on LSD?

^^^They were once for sure , but now losing the edge. The onrs in Ireland and the north west of england are indeed shite apparently , the general consensus is that someone soaked the acid out of them and sold it as liquid then still sold the blottrer as the rweal deal. One thing for sure they aren't the same batch.

zophen

Last edited: