Sex on LSD! :)

Acid4Blood

Bluelighter
Had sex on acid for the first time ever on saturday! What can i say! ..... Without doubt, one of the most pleasurable, loving, empathetic, powerful, spiritual experiences of my entire life. Pure ecstacy! :) Every movement was a mini orgasm, every thrust was an injection of love. We grinned from ear to ear the whole time. Very tantric! Slow, gentle movements. (We'd remain still, letting energy build up, then releasing it in a single movement). This made the slightest movement unbelievably powerful & orgasmic! This went on 4 a good while but we never came! Even after we had finished it still felt like i was inside her & she felt the same. At that stage we used telepathy to pleasure each other!! It was crazy!!
Saying "i love you" never felt so good!
What an experience! What a trip overall!!
I was on 3 Alex Grey Hoffmans. My girlfriend was on 1. =D

That sounds fucking awesome, mate.

Gotta have someone you really, truly care about for it though

:)

Even then, my only ever attempt disintergrated in the both of us creased up with laughter at the absurdity of what we must look like. I can only imagine that seeing someones 'orgasm face' while tripping would be comical to the point of rolling around on the floor, pleading for mercy because you can't breath for laughing.

I've always found the best drug state for sex is eating cannabis followed by a heathy dose of speed. The emotional & tactile aspects are enhanced by the cannabis and te speed allows for a healthy dose of perversion to be included

every thrust was an injection of love

every thrust of the bacon torpedo?

Why is it that such a beautiful experience is saddled with such ugly euphemisms for the equipment to carry it out? =D

Oh you mean, like giving the love taco a hot beef injection? =D

LSD and sex is extremely primeval for me. Everything feels very fleshy and gooey and sticky and slippery, and at the same time it is the most connected, powerful type of union with another that I've ever had with sex. Awesome, beautiful, and fluids, are the three words that come to mind...

never bonked on acid, but on mdma tis very very very good (if you can get, and then stay hard lollllllz) :>

Tried on shrooms once, but it was just too WEIRD. lol.

Smoking a spliff together after sex is pretty awesome too :)

DMT4Blood said:
every thrust was an injection of love.

hehe that sounded like it was straight out of a romance novel :D

Sounds like you had fun DMT. I think my favourite intoxicated state for sex is coming back in from a club. Still buzzing off of the mdma but coming back down slowly. Hot, sweaty and grimey.

Love it =D

acid sex is great haha, just dont stare at the other persons face sometimes or it can get a bit scary. kissing feels like tongue was touching my brain , coming out of side of cheek etc and orgasms are intense as.

DMT4Blood said:
Had sex on acid for the first time ever on saturday! What can i say! ..... Without doubt, one of the most pleasurable, loving, empathetic, powerful, spiritual experiences of my entire life. Pure ecstacy! :) Every movement was a mini orgasm, every thrust was an injection of love. We grinned from ear to ear the whole time. Very tantric! Slow, gentle movements. (We'd remain still, letting energy build up, then releasing it in a single movement). This made the slightest movement unbelievably powerful & orgasmic! This went on 4 a good while but we never came! Even after we had finished it still felt like i was inside her & she felt the same. At that stage we used telepathy to pleasure each other!! It was crazy!!
Saying "i love you" never felt so good!
What an experience! What a trip overall!!
I was on 3 Alex Grey Hoffmans. My girlfriend was on 1. =D

Aha somebody else gets the idea !!!!!!!

Absolutely breathtakingly excellent is sex on acid :) :D =D =D %)

Delighted yous *got* the vibe , it puts everything else in the shade !!!!!!!!

Did you get *mixed up* with each other ? I am assuming if you did you'll know what I mean !!
I love that mixed up feeling kind of indescribable unity !

Coke + Speed + Sex = The best sex I have had.

Must try this though.

Acid is best , mind you i.v. methamp + morphine is pretty fucking good at the correct mixture (no don't try this at home !")
LSD is the best no doubts at all !

Last edited:
Church said:
Everything feels very fleshy and gooey and sticky and slippery, and at the same time it is the most connected, powerful type of union with another that I've ever had with sex. Awesome, beautiful, and fluids, are the three words that come to mind...

Exactly!! Couldn't have put it better myself! So gooey & sticky! =D I'm gettin shivers just thinkin about it!
You also hit the nail on the head with "connected"! Its the one word that kept repeating in my head during and after the experience. My visual thought at the time was that my dick was the connector and that we were passing our love, pleasure & energy (represented by lots of red & yellow energy beams) to eachother through this connector....... rather than seeing my dick as my sexual organ and her pussy as hers!
Every movement meant so much & was so full of love & felt soooooooo good! We had sex again the next morning but we just stopped after a few mins cos we both agreed it was nowhere near as amazing as the nite before (plus we were kinda mentally exhausted!!).

Zoph - If by mixed up u mean not knowing where I stopped & she began, then no! But what we found REALLY amazing was that for hours after we stopped having sex, it felt like i was still inside her, and she felt the same. Both of us were hyper-sensitivre (after not cuming) & everytime i thought of pushing deep inside her, she felt it! Everytime!! It was telepathic sex!!!Fuckin crazy!!

The whole trip wasn't without its scary points tho! Throughout the day I cried 3 times!! I watched my girlfirend turn into an old Indian woman who perfomed bollywood at one point during the day!
Later that nite while lying in bed i watched her weight drop at a stone a second!! Her skin literally sank into her skeleton! This feeked me out BIG TIME! I was shaking for a while & kept telling her not to loose any weight!
Also at one point, lying in bed, staring at my girlfriend, i saw a whole yard full of people in jamaica.... in her face!!!

Crazy trip! Those Alex Grey Hoffmans are quality! =D

Last edited:
when you just connect as one big sexual mass it's amazing brilliant brings you very close to the person.

If you ever manage sex on smoked DMT you're going to impress the hell out of us :)

It was telepathic sex!
%)

Zoph - If by mixed up u mean not knowing where I stopped & she began, then no!

Keep trying then ;)

Evad
when you just connect as one big sexual mass it's amazing brilliant brings you very close to the person.;)

Yeah , yes and indeed so !%)

Ismene said:
If you ever manage sex on smoked DMT you're going to impress the hell out of us :)

If you happen to reach climax on smoked DMT, are we all invited to your wake (that would be too much pleasure/joy/contentment for any person to survive!)

Ismene said:

yEAH ON THE COMING OUT OF BREAKTHROUGH AND IT'S NICE LIKE BUT NOT AS GOOD AS ACID , i GUESS YOU MEANT AT THE PEAK THOUGH , IN WHICH CAE it's IMPOSSIBLE AS YOU ARE NO LONGER CONNECTED TO YOYR BODY AS SUCH , SO I AM INFORMED !

Without doubt, one of the most pleasurable, loving, empathetic, powerful, spiritual experiences of my entire life. Pure ecstacy! Every movement was a mini orgasm, every thrust was an injection of love. We grinned from ear to ear the whole time. Very tantric! Slow, gentle movements

It really says something about your relationship with this woman(?), if you need to take doses of strong hallucinogens to achieve this passionate sex.

Although I don't deny it sounded like a lot of fun. What did it really mean to you? Was it really such an experience? When you get old and treasure your golden memories, do you really want this one in there?

Sex - these unfortunate days - is usually a horrid dirty thing, practiced by teenagers in an attempt to build up there self-asteem as they percieve themselves ugly.

But what it's meant to be is a passionate expression of spiritual love, between 2 people who have fallen inlove. Within your true love will lie the most meaningful sex which cannot be recreated with high doses of drugs.

So, although I won't deny there is advantages to be had with sex on LSD - if she becomes pregnant you could eat the child to get high again. However, it is essentially a shameful, cheaper way of recreating something special.

^ You're not catholic are you? Something about that has the hallmark of deep set catholic guilt & repression about sex (sounded like it was almost going to present the 'good sex is only that used for procreation' view).

The only reason I'm acutely aware of such things is despite having nothing to do with the catholic church, my family is catholic and I've got some weird, guilt like responses to having sex that have obviously been instilled at a very early age.

You don't need drugs to have passionate, loving sex with your partner, but if it enhances the contact/bond between you, what's wrong with that (as long as you don't need it, but it's an optional extra); after all, things like perfume are intended to perform the same function, but no-one would say that if you're wearing perfume then any sex arising is tainted in some way