Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request - Red Scales - Adelaide

Bigstar

Bluelighter
Howdy, I'm after some info on these pills if anybody has tried them.

Size: 4mm x 8mm
Colour: Light red. It's almost a dark pink..but I'd say it is deffinately more of a red. The colour is consistant through-out the pill, there's no specks of other colours or anything.
Logo: Old style scales (see picture below). The logo takes up most of the face of the pill.
Press: This is a really clean press. The Pills are nice and firm, and none have crumbled or anything in the bag. There is a clear bevel on each side of the pill. No score.
Smell: Can't really smell a single pill, but there's the usually anniseedy type smell inside the bag which has a couple in there.

I don't have an actual picture of the pills, but here's kind of what the logo looks like:
old_scales3.gif

Except obviously, the logo is a bit more basic.

Thanks people :) %)

I've had these several times over the last month. Pretty nice pill and defienetly worth trying.

I'm pretty sure I had these early this year, they were ok prob 7 outta 10 I miss the red mitsi where did you go :'(

Slightly off topic...

...it's important that the odour of pills is described properly, particularly if they haven't been tested.

MDMA is normally made from safrole which has an odour of safrole or sassafras. To my old olfactory sense there is a distinct difference between safrole (inlcuding usual MDMA intermediates) and anethole which can be used to make PMA. The latter has the more characteristic aniseed odour.

If possible, try to obtain a small amount of sassafras oil or some pills with a safrole type odour* and some aniseed (star of anise oil) and then compare the two (double blind test works best). Most people I've done this with can instantly recognise the difference. Such is the memory associated with odour, that with a bit of practice it's usually possible, to in future, accurately pick each smell.

* Odour of safrole in pills results from impurities in MDMA, which in its pure form is odourless. While sassafras is a cat# 1 on the chemical industry diversion code of practice, it is nevertheless still available in small amounts from some essential oil outlets.