• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

I am with MC Mitzi.

You start mixing too much and you just can't really enjoy one. Know someone who tooa Xanax then a roll and it just cancelled eachother out. To top it off they ended up sleeping right though the roll.

Wasting pills like that is just wrong...

Pre roll jitters is part of the journey....

Pre-roll jitters are part of YOUR journey. Not everybody enjoys them...About mixing, what's the difference between mixing E and Pot or Alcohol and E and Xanax?some people think weed kill their roll, some love it, same for alcohol. Your friend think the xanax killed his roll, most posters here said it enhances it...If I don't think that it is wasting a pill, but the opposite, I really don't understand why that makes you mad.

Also, I don't have "mad hallucinations" on E so it won't kill them. And about the question "why take a xanax when you can smoke a bong?" Why not? apparently you have not even tried it but you know that it will be worse than smoking?
Why can't I smoke AND take a xanax? ohh...I know it's the mixing...
Maybe it is the fact that it is a legal drug that really bothers you?

Mani
i think our friends on top have a real problem... they probobly dont know nothing about MDMA nor any psyhological problems.
Let me tell you something guys. one thing is for sure we all like taking E. But i used to have Panic Disorder and the comeup on E used to be very hard to handle. If you are so "Fucking" (to use your language) healthy and not suffering from any mental disorders then hey... mind your own shit. There is people that need help here and you are not helping...
You just keep taking Vodka and similar stuff to get relaxed. I wonder what kind of life you will endup leading soon... And i dont meen no harm with this... but i hope that on day you'll endup having a panic attac so you know why some people go this far just to be able to enjoy life like others do...
but i still think i waisted my time. i dont think any of this will ever reach you... i doubt you know what is Panic Attack. You probobly never heard of it :)
Reading books might help you with that disorder... called stupidity
whoa can't wait for the smar comment.... lol
kales001

Xanax + Ecstasy = Good Idea?

(I did a search for xanax and didn't find my answer)...Is the "zanzibar" combo (xanax + ecstasy) good? Does is intensify the effects or make your roll better? I know people take it to help to go to sleep but I was just wondering what's the pros and cons of taking it together and what the effects are...and of course if it is worth it.

FairNymph once told me that taking xanax before E would block the E effects. Im not sure if thats logic though.

I'd go with what fairnymph said. Taking a depressant right before you drop will probably kill your roll and nnot be any fun at all. Again, I have no experience with it, so I don't know... but I'd suggest saving the xanax for the comedown.

Do a search on it...I myself love the mix..I am one of the people that has seen the decline in the quality of pills over the years and now out of necessity(sp?)(i feel like a am in 6th grade, I can't spell) I have tried many different mixes.
I really like the mix of xanax and MDMA. It puts me into a non stop salad world..by that I mean i'm not just talking salad, and am living a dream, walking it...it adds to the tripping side of MDMA. I would think taking to much could down play your roll but if you just take like a blue football within an hour..i do it at the same time...of taking your bean your good to go. You can experiment with the amount and time..but I have never had a bad effect from that mix..GHB and MDMA yeah, but not Xanax and MDMA...be safe roll hard

Chicken

i've read of valium used to deal with some of the side effects (jaw and eye action) back in the (legal) day. xanax, i belive, acts the same way.

personally, i love xanax the day after, especially if i actually have to do something important like go to work.

Klono-roll

A few months back I found a combination that really worked for me and was really curious to why it worked so well and if anybody else has tried it before. The first time I tried this combo I dropped 2 pills and two hours later I chased it with 3mg of clonazepam (Klonopin). The euphoria of the MDMA was greatly increased and it avoided any tweeky uncomfortable effects that usually roll by every now and then. I also felt incredibly stress-free and sedated/relaxed. The roll was still 100% there. Roughly five hoyrs after I had dropped the pills and the effects were leaving I proceeded to drop 2mg more of the Klonopin and the roll came right back up for another hour or so, it was great. I fell to sleep with no problem and surprisingly the next few days weren't as bad as they usually are, not all cracked out. Unfortunatly I haven't had access to Klonopin, let alone any benzodiazepines, in the last couple months so haven't been able to do it again lately. Has anybody else tried this? And would anybody be able to describe why this happens considering Klonopin is a minor tranquillizer? Just curious..

"I also felt incredibly stress-free and sedated/relaxed"

Klonopin is good for a stimulant comedown at times, so i could see how it would help with an MDXX one, or the jittery feelings it can cause in some.

Fairly interesting how you say it helped bring your roll back up, I havent heard of that before. Im interested to see what others say because i have access to them lol.

Klonopin is clonazepam(sp?) its avalible in the UK but sold under a different name... I usally take a benzo for the comedown of any type of upper.

I want to try this, but I all I have access to for right now is .75 mg. Do you think that will be worth it, or just a waste?

.75mg won't do much but if you want to give it a go I would suggest using for the comedown, it very nicely lets you down. You still have the affection and relaxation of the roll, just no stimulation, and very peacfully fall asleep happy. You won't feel cracked the next day either.

Ive used Lorazepam (Ativan) at the end of a roll to smooth out the comedown. Works very nicely. I never took it coming up tho.

snort it if you have less than an mg...

it tastes sweet and it's a cold feeling in your nose... no burn at all.