Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Reagent testing

deva

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I'm a little confused about some of the results i got from testing some pills.

1st pic = 1st pill - marquis
2nd pic = 1stpill - mandelin
3rd pic = 2nd pill - marquis
4th pill = 2nd pill - mandelin

neither of the pills tested positive for simmons.

i'm really confused by these results... anyone who knows what they're talking about care to help?

Attachments

• marquis1.jpg
    marquis1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 72
  • mandelin1.jpg
    mandelin1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 68
  • marquis2.jpg
    marquis2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 56
  • mandelin2.jpg
    mandelin2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 63
From your reports I would suggest the first sample contained no MDMA like substance. The second pill may contain small amounts of an MDMA like substance, although a negative with Simons would limit this to MDA.

If the blue-green colour of the Mandelin reaction in the second sample was instant, it may indicate the presence of small amounts of amphetamine (since no Positive Simons result, this would exclude methamphetamine).

Mandelin can sometimes produce a blue-green colour from side reaction oxidation, which can also occur with MDXX substances. This may also be affected by certain pill binders.

Hope that is of some help.

phase_dancer said:
From your reports I would suggest the first sample contained no MDMA like substance. The second pill may contain small amounts of an MDMA like substance, although a negative with Simons would limit this to MDA.

If the blue-green colour of the Mandelin reaction in the second sample was instant, it may indicate the presence of small amounts of amphetamine (since no Positive Simons result, this would exclude methamphetamine).

Mandelin can sometimes produce a blue-green colour from side reaction oxidation, which can also occur with MDXX substances. This may also be affected by certain pill binders.

Hope that is of some help.

yes thankyou, this does help. wierd tho, cuz two friends of mine who consumed the first pill said they were definately 'chopped' and were seeing things...? wierd.

and with the 2nd pill the (mandelin) blue green colour was instant, but also instant were the bits of black... whilst the marquis went that dark purple/black colour over about 2 seconds.

While unlikely, it's possible the active ingredients in the first pill were not distributed evenly throughout the pill. It's also possible the pill contained a phenethylamine or primary amine other than MDXX. It looks as if some colour change occurred with the first pill although it's a bit difficult to tell from the photos.

Did your friends describe the effects as ecstasy like?

phase_dancer said:
While unlikely, it's possible the active ingredients in the first pill were not distributed evenly throughout the pill. It's also possible the pill contained a phenethylamine or primary amine other than MDXX. It looks as if some colour change occurred with the first pill although it's a bit difficult to tell from the photos.

Did your friends describe the effects as ecstasy like?

they said they felt 'chopped' which is our usual jargen for ecstacy type feelings, however they also said they were 'seeing strange things' quite a bit throughout the experience too.

i suppose 2CB is ruled out becuase of the marquis reaction?

I've had ketamine pills have reactions like those in the first two pics. I've never seen a solid reaction like explained in pill test instructions on ketamine pills, it is always very faint.

well i consumed one last night... and let me tell you it was a strange experience.

heart rate increased to a little above normal ecstacy levels.
extreme 'head high' light headedness
ZERO jaw clenches
ZERO eye wobbles
usually very chatty - speaking shit - sociable.
slight hallucinations.. nothing really visible.. hard to explain.
dropped it around 10:30 - 11. was still extremely high @ 4:30 am.
didn't have troubles going to sleep at all. felt quite content.

VERY confused about this one, maybe i should send one in to get analysed? might be worth the money.

Splatt said:
what pill is it ?

the first one that had no reaction to any of the reagents.

it's a plain pill, no symbol, no score, beige in colour. to and bottom are rounded.

Is it a consistent colour, or does it look a bit like a vitamin or health store pill ? I've seen these in the past dropped with low doses of LSD on them and sold as ecstasy. Or does it look like a street pressed pill, or a very professional pharmecutical ?

Splatt said:
Is it a consistent colour, or does it look a bit like a vitamin or health store pill ? I've seen these in the past dropped with low doses of LSD on them and sold as ecstasy. Or does it look like a street pressed pill, or a very professional pharmecutical ?

I shall post a pic of it tomorrow so you can tell me... i don't really know much about the looks of a 'street pressed' or professional pressed pill..??

so i'll post a few good clear pics tomorrow and you can maybe help me then :)

I'm actually considering getting one sent away to be tested (how much does that cost, and where does one get it done, i'm almost willing to pay for it myself just to know what's in these suckers)

send it to me. i'll test it for you :p

edit: i don't like this forums tongue. its more a rude "stuff you" tongue than a "just kidding" tongue

deva said:
I'm actually considering getting one sent away to be tested (how much does that cost, and where does one get it done, i'm almost willing to pay for it myself just to know what's in these suckers)

That sort of service isn't available in Australia unfortunately. Unless you get busted by police.

sounds a bit like mCPP from the effects described

pics of pill that had no reaction

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 2e.jpg
    2e.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 70
pics of pill with reaction

Attachments

• 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 108
The first pill with an orange type colour under marquis and then a orange/brown under mandelin could indicate amphetamine/ketamine, but it doesnt contain MDxx. The second pill looks to be MDxx, and I've seen mandelin go blue like that before. mCPP? I suggest the simplest answer is probably correct and that is judging from reagent tests rather than subjective user experience.