Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RC's status in Australia

shienar

Bluelighter
Hey does anyone know what the status of research chemicals is in Australia.

Btw hi everyone

This'll be moved over to Australian drug discussion but anyways, RC's are extremely uncommon in Australia. That said, they are still around but you really have to be in the right circle to get them. Most people have a very tough time trying to track down acid and as for shrooms, well you pretty much have to pick your own.

I hate the stigma attached to psychedelics in Australia.

Every man and his dog is out smoking ice but when it comes to psychedelics, 'No way man. That shit fucks up your brain'. People are so stupid and ignorant.

hmmm I dunno most drugs provide no interest to me, i generally function as a trip sitter and middle man for most people but i just want to find something which makes me feel like im on nos, but longer,

research chemicals is not a drug be more specific and by any chance did you check erowid.org?

yeah i did but the information on legal status is quite vague and out dated. If im importating what could be enough to send me to jail i really think i should check with other people who might of already been there why searchign on my own.

Mmmm also on that note how are customs with RC, i wish i still worked for my dad i could of ordered it under his dangerous goods importation license, why god do you spite me Frown

shienar said:
hmmm I dunno most drugs provide no interest to me, i generally function as a trip sitter and middle man for most people but i just want to find something which makes me feel like im on nos, but longer,

Try ketamine. It'll blow your mind.
And I was assuming the RC's you were talking about were the 2C's and other related chemicals.

I wouldn't even try importing them, you'd be asking for trouble.

Yeah

I tried a small K bump it really did nothing for me but next time ive been told to IV it, mmm better buy a carton of nos for this one.

Mmmm ive always imagined K like a 4th plateau DXM bad trip but yeah

fuck today was a awesome day huh?

Today was incredible. I walked through some of the gardens in the city and it was amazing how perfect everything looked in the nice bright sun. It wasn't too hot either which was good.

But anyways...
Don't do bumps of K. K in Australia is of very shit quality unless you have the right contacts. Last time I K-holed it took 2.5 points to get there. But once you are there get set for the weirdest experience of your life.

And don't IV it, if you do want to inject IM it.

Mmmmm it came in a unopened clinical container apparently but its it normally stored as a liquid not a powder

college_droupout, you must be hanging around in the wrong circles because i find that there is little stigma attached to psychedelics, while ice seems to have the most. It all comes down to who you know, i've come across RC's before..so they are out there.
Also i've found ketamine to be usually very good here in australia

^^^Figures speak for themselves. More kids are doing ice than psychedelics - not counting ecstasy. A lot of kids are afraid of tripping if they haven't done it before because they perceive it to be a loss of control, which scares them away from it. And the ice scare has only been recent ever since the media stepped up in its demonisation of the drug (and rightly so).

And as I said, RC's are around but they are extremely uncommon. The majority of people in the rave scene probably wouldn't know what 2CB is. You definitely have to be in the right circle to get them.

And shienar that is absolutely kick arse that you're able to get your hands on a vial of sealed K. Treasure it :) Oh, and if you wanna K hole off pure K I think it takes about 1 point (maybe a little bit more for good measure) to get there. And it'd be best to evaporate the liquid to get the powder. It just makes it easier to guage the dosage.

shienar said:

"Research chemicals" (RCs) are not a class of drugs. That label was just applied to any psychedelic chemical that has not been around for a long time and heavily researched.

That being said, I assume you mean nitrous when you say "nos". There really aren't any "RCs" that will make you feel anything like that at all. In general, they make you trip, and last several hours up to 24 hours, depending on the chemical. Ketamine, as someone mentioned, is going to be the closest thing to nitrous, but even that isn't the same. The "RCs" in general resemble the classic psychedelics like LSD, mushrooms, and mescaline, although each one is unique.

Just a thought here on how to reduce the number of "what's the legal status of x?" threads. Perhaps we could have a sticky thread which contained information on the legal status of various drugs. People could request information on specific drugs in the thread and when it is found it could be added to the first post in the thread.

I realise that it would be a rather large project to undertake and maintain and as such I don't currently have the time to do it myself but considering how many of these threads crop up it would surely be a worthwhile endeavour.

Its not really the normal effects of nos that i want its that sort of visuals which i havent been able to get with any other substance. I was tempted to try Datura but that look pretty over the top for me to try with the whole fatallity rate and yeah.

Thanks for moving it and sorry for not searching Frown

Fuck i love life i was cleaning out my locker today and i found a half drunk bottle of vodka. You have to love being a alcoholic :p

college_dropout said:
This'll be moved over to Australian drug discussion but anyways, RC's are extremely uncommon in Australia. That said, they are still around but you really have to be in the right circle to get them. Most people have a very tough time trying to track down acid and as for shrooms, well you pretty much have to pick your own.

I hate the stigma attached to psychedelics in Australia.

Every man and his dog is out smoking ice but when it comes to psychedelics, 'No way man. That shit fucks up your brain'. People are so stupid and ignorant.

You obviously hang around the wrong people dude, acid is no harder to come across than pills here, and in the season EVERYONE's got mushrooms to spare. If you pull out an ice pipe at an afterparty however, don't be suprised if you get your ass kicked out the door. (I'm involved in the rave scene btw, not the doofing scene)
college_dropout said:
And as I said, RC's are around but they are extremely uncommon. The majority of people in the rave scene probably wouldn't know what 2CB is. You definitely have to be in the right circle to get them.

Again you need to get better friends, around here 2C-B is hugely popular. Most of the dealers at raves have pills, meth (ox blood) or ice (not popular at all these days), and either acid or 2C-B.
Xorkoth said:
"Research chemicals" (RCs) are not a class of drugs. That label was just applied to any psychedelic chemical that has not been around for a long time and heavily researched.

That being said, I assume you mean nitrous when you say "nos". There really aren't any "RCs" that will make you feel anything like that at all. In general, they make you trip, and last several hours up to 24 hours, depending on the chemical. Ketamine, as someone mentioned, is going to be the closest thing to nitrous, but even that isn't the same. The "RCs" in general resemble the classic psychedelics like LSD, mushrooms, and mescaline, although each one is unique.

"Research chemicals" doesn't just refere psychedelics, it is any under-researching psychactive drug. The only dissociative RC I can think of other than some PCP analogues that seem to be appearing from time to time now is mk-801. However mk-801 is very rare, and supposedly not the most enjoyable RC around. I'd just stick with Ketamine for dissociatives.
TheYellowDart said:
Just a thought here on how to reduce the number of "what's the legal status of x?" threads. Perhaps we could have a sticky thread which contained information on the legal status of various drugs. People could request information on specific drugs in the thread and when it is found it could be added to the first post in the thread.

I realise that it would be a rather large project to undertake and maintain and as such I don't currently have the time to do it myself but considering how many of these threads crop up it would surely be a worthwhile endeavour.

I think this is an excellent idea, I'd be keen to help out wherever I could.

If you are keen to check out mk-801, even though I wouldn't recommend it as it's really for the hardcore dissociative users from what I've heard, here's a few resources:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=141296&highlight=mk-801 - A nice trip report about it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MK-801 - Wikipedia entry

Last edited:
^^^Where is "here" for u?

Hopefully you're at where I'm at, coz I'll start looking harder for 2CB. :)

No availability discussion please. Please refer to the guidelines.