If salvia were to become illegal...

divinorum

Bluelighter
What do you guys think would happen if salvia were to become illegal (i will be sooo furious if that ever happens on a national scale)? Do you think it would still be pretty easily attainable? Do you think it would be as easy to get as say.... pot? Does anyone from the four states it is illegal in have any input?

Salvia is illegal in Australia, I'm not sure about the rest of the world though.

What I'd recommend doing in the future, is looking for a logical forum to put your thread in... like one of the regional drug discussion forums... As your profile says that you are from the US, I'm going to shift this over to North American Drug Discussion.

CB.

yeah i wasn't sure where to put it, sorry. I'm new here. I almost never venture out of the psychadelics forum

I'm just gonna stock upo while its still legal, seeing as there isn't really that much demand for it as opposed to other drugs I can see how it would be hard to obtain a few years after criminalization. kind of like the K situation is here in PA not much demand so little if any supply managed to pick up a vial about 2 years ago have'nt seen it since.

its so sad that theres not a high demand for salvia. I became a shelf/store in this "ghost town"/supermarket tonight. It was beautiful. Hard to explain, though haha

drunken_etard said:
i wouldnt care

i love how you seek out every salvia thread to bring your negativity where it is neither wanted nor necessary. find something better to do and don't be an ass.

I'd love to stock up on some really high extract stuff but the only way it seems atainable is through over-marketed and expensive products in head shops/on the internet.

just keep searching i guess. if bluelight would allow people to discuss vendors of LEGAL MATERIALS it might help you. that rule is kinda ridiculous, in my opinion.

^^ well the DEA monitors this site so i don't see it as too rediculous. If they see us all refering people to a site for a psychoactive compound then they might start to use more effort in making that certain drug illegal......or busting that site for other chemicals which may not be legal in the US.

I'm sure in the not too distant future salvia will be illeagal under federal law.