PDA

View Full Version : Ecstasy flashbacks

Pages : [1] 2

eternity hour
08-10-2006, 21:58
when ever I talk to my friends that roll it seems that half of us get flashbacks when smoking pot after rolling and half of us dont. im one of the people that gets flashbakcs when I smoke pot the first time after rolling. I also remebered that my first time rolling I smoked pot right during the come up and thought maybe this has something to do with weather or not a person gets flash backs. so I was just curious about this subject and was wondering what theresults of this survey would be.

EDIT: god damn it how the hell do you make a poll, the FAQ isnt really helpfull

Lylesburg
08-10-2006, 22:00
when ever I talk to my friends that roll it seems that half of us get flashbacks when smoking pot after rolling and half of us dont. im one of the people that gets flashbakcs when I smoke pot the first time after rolling. I also remebered that my first time rolling I smoked pot right during the come up and thought maybe this has something to do with weather or not a person gets flash backs. so I was just curious about this subject and was wondering what theresults of this survey would be.

Ive never had a flashback but thats just me.

AuraithX
08-10-2006, 22:00
Only mods can make polls.

And I don't really understand your question? Flashbacks of what

Lylesburg
08-10-2006, 22:02
Only mods can make polls.

And I don't really understand your question? Flashbacks of what

Thats what I was wondering as well does he mean like acid flashbacks or what?

eternity hour
08-10-2006, 22:07
well none of you guys get flashbacks... lets say you roll one week then a couple days later or a week later you smoke pot, its never been a fuckload more intense and you get similar skin sensations and light effects that you get while on MDMA. sometimes they can bring some paranoia with them also.

this happens to about half of my friends including me and it only happens the first time smoking pot since your last roll.

I was wondering if wether or not a person has smoked pot while coming up on MDMA before had anything to do with weather or not you get flashbacks.

or if the first time you rolled you smoked pot while coming up would have anything to do with weather or not you get flashbacks.

AuraithX
08-10-2006, 22:09
No, not from weed..

Certain songs will do it though.

eternity hour
08-10-2006, 22:15
No, not from weed..

Certain songs will do it though.

wierd, ive talked to many people (including bluelighters) that when I say ecstasy flashback, they know exactley what im talking about. I remeber I first heard the term from mistress K

socal50
09-10-2006, 00:42
I know what your talking about but i dont have to smoke weed to get them sometimes ill just be listening to a really good trance song and ill get one.

stbizzle
09-10-2006, 04:52
I can't smoke weed anymore because of X I ate three rolls one night I felt really weird like I thought I was dieing
I can't even begin to explain what I was feeling but every time I smoke weed now I get that same bad roll experience feeling back it's weird

Rated E
09-10-2006, 05:28
I dont have to smoke weed to get flashbacks, i can get them from listening to certain songs, talking about e experiences or just remembering the experiences. If you smoke weed on the comeup, then the act of smoking weed probably triggers a flashback. Maybe you should make the question clearer before you make a poll.

Styrofoam Cheeto
09-10-2006, 05:30
Whenever I listen to some really good trance, my heart gets a bit faster and I get a bit flustered, if that makes sense...

Danni07
09-10-2006, 05:56
Every now and then, the day after I roll when I smoke just a ciggarette the feeling starts to come back a little...

Rated E
09-10-2006, 06:12
Whenever I listen to some really good trance, my heart gets a bit faster and I get a bit flustered, if that makes sense...

Makes perfect sense, i get that accompanied by a pleasant tingling sensation that starts from my back and spreads all over my body. It makes me smile and my eyes semi close so i look like im stoned :D .

neoblazing
09-10-2006, 09:34
Ive found I have that same sit but i enjoy it so i don't mind it to much.

hellraiser666
09-10-2006, 10:08
doesnt make sense...

SmC
09-10-2006, 11:22
I get flashbacks(if you can call them that) from acid when i'm listening to some music i like, but not from E.

Rozinski
09-10-2006, 21:33
some times a sick ass song will make me feel like im rollin a bit , i listen to pretty much nothin but electronic music as a result

HalcyoN-
09-10-2006, 22:21
if I hear a really beautiful song (or one that vividly sticks in my head from a night on the didds) I'll feel good. If I'm on ephedrine and exercising (endorphins) at the time, there's a very real possibility I'll start rushing my tits off. :P
That's my interpretation of an E flashback. I don't get trippy visuals or intrusive memories surfacing in day-to-day life.

patte4dm
10-10-2006, 00:30
I get what your saying and yes I get those too when I roll or whatever.

PartyBoy911
10-10-2006, 02:12
ye also get the feeling of euphoria when a i hear a good breakdown in a trance song... try listening to airbase - escape, u will wanna fall over

i dont think this is a flashback tho...

i can also induce this feeling jus by closing my eyes and relaxing....

and ye since i started rolling i cannot smoke pot anymore. When ever i do smoke pot, i only get negetive effects. Its too bad cuz pot used to be a great way to relax.. now im sober all of the time, which is a good thing i am closer with my family

indicastrain
10-10-2006, 02:22
All the week after my week end I have flashbacks...With my teeth but sometimes mdma effects come back too...Always with a joint...This is normal I know that I have mdma in my body during two or three weeks

Rated E
10-10-2006, 05:07
^^ I don't think the flashbacks are from still having traces of MDMA in the weeks after use. I think it's more to do with associating the music and memories with the experience and feeling a similar feeling again.

neoblazing
10-10-2006, 06:02
^^ I don't think the flashbacks are from still having traces of MDMA in the weeks after use. I think it's more to do with associating the music and memories with the experience and feeling a similar feeling again.

I would have to agree with you Rated E, one question is it possible to relaspes as a result of listen to the same sort of songs.

Rated E
10-10-2006, 06:49
Originally Posted by neoblazing
one question is it possible to relaspes as a result of listen to the same sort of songs.

Personally i get flashbacks from listening to similar music, not necessarily the exact songs i've listened to while rolling (i think thats what you were asking?)

neoblazing
10-10-2006, 07:29
Personally i get flashbacks from listening to similar music, not necessarily the exact songs i've listened to while rolling (i think thats what you were asking?)

What i mean is it possible to cause you to roll again reguardless if you havent taken, Am curious as a friend said has happened to him I am finding it hard to believe though.

Rated E
10-10-2006, 08:04
What i mean is it possible to cause you to roll again reguardless if you havent taken, Am curious as a friend said has happened to him I am finding it hard to believe though.

I doubt you can actually 'roll' again without taking e. For me the flashbacks only last half a minute or so at the most, and that leaves me in a positive mood afterwards. Maybe your friend was experiencing a flashback and thought that he was rolling.

neoblazing
10-10-2006, 11:07
I doubt you can actually 'roll' again without taking e. For me the flashbacks only last half a minute or so at the most, and that leaves me in a positive mood afterwards. Maybe your friend was experiencing a flashback and thought that he was rolling.

Thats what I think too thats further strenghened by the fact hes only done it once which was six months ago so no way I can see it happening, he won't listen to me though.

Libotte
10-10-2006, 21:19
Often roll at clubs then when i hear songs from that night start to feel great for the songs duration.

mickeymouse
11-10-2006, 01:56
i HAD THE BEST DREAMS THOUGH ON COMEDOWNS AND DAYS AFTER LIKE i WAS FALLING THROUGH SPACE OR THE CLOUDS, BUT AS FOR FLASHBACKS NOPE.

sorry for caps fellas

Rated E
11-10-2006, 11:19
^^ The flashbacks (at least what im talking about) are not actual visuals from the rolls. They are just like a similar feeling to when you were rolling, you know the tingling rushing sensation.

These posts kinda describe what i think of as flashbacks:

Originally Posted by Styrofoam Cheeto

Originally Posted by HalcyoN
if I hear a really beautiful song (or one that vividly sticks in my head from a night on the didds) I'll feel good. If I'm on ephedrine and exercising (endorphins) at the time, there's a very real possibility I'll start rushing my tits off. :P
That's my interpretation of an E flashback. I don't get trippy visuals or intrusive memories surfacing in day-to-day life.

Originally Posted by PartyBoy911
ye also get the feeling of euphoria when a i hear a good breakdown in a trance song... try listening to airbase - escape, u will wanna fall over

i dont think this is a flashback tho...

i can also induce this feeling jus by closing my eyes and relaxing....

methyl
11-10-2006, 19:51
I remember when i was pretty new to MDMA, the next day after rolling if I smoked a joint my jaw would start clenching, eyes wobbling (both very very mild) and feel very slightly rollin again.. Only got it a couple times though, none recently. It happened to my friend too, we had been rolling pretty hard all night, hadn't slep, and when we got home we smoked some draw (by this point he had come down and bin down for a good few hours).. his eyes rolled back and jaw was fucked. He was sitting there saying: 'what the fuck is going on? i feel.. what the fuck?!' through his tightly clenched jaw. I can't think of any reason how / why this could happen. THC - Seretonin - Cannabinoids - MDMA? Doesn't fit together =/

Oh yeah and when i listen to some good hardcore / trance i start feeling it (without bud) ;)

Lylesburg
11-10-2006, 20:08
Oh yeah and when i listen to some good hardcore / trance i start feeling it (without bud) ;)

I get that when I listen to House:)

PartyBoy911
11-10-2006, 20:25
house makes me wanna get up and dance... but a good trance took sends shivers down my back

Styrofoam Cheeto
11-10-2006, 20:53
house makes me wanna get up and dance... but a good trance took sends shivers down my back

Agreed about the trance.....I don't dance, and house isn't for me....But I love a good trance set.

PartyBoy911
11-10-2006, 21:05
trance today for the most part is not as good as it used to be before so i slowly shifted my interests to house music... but this kind of talk belongs in a different area of this forum

Styrofoam Cheeto
11-10-2006, 22:11
I like pretty much old school trance only.....With very few exceptions.

Libotte
11-10-2006, 23:27
into my psychedelic acid trance makes my neck and arm hairs stand on end feels good but no full on high without the aid of more mdma

7zark7
11-10-2006, 23:34
These posts kinda describe what i think of as flashbacks:

...and none of them are MDMA flashbacks - they are just an effect of the music. I doubt there is such a thing as a flashback.

mystery mister E
27-02-2008, 16:40
I have definitely had xtc flashbacks to varying degrees. There is no trigger I can identify, just an unexpected disconnected feeling and a sudden burst of euphoria. Most likely to occur a day or two after heavy use, but can happen up to a week or so later.

Usually very low intensity and lasts only a minute or two. If I am at home I will close my eyes, dance and try to make the best of the sensation. If I'm at work, I'll duck off to the toilets. I like it, 'cos I get one for free :)

^I've had plenty of flashbacks from other drugs, and I reckon I know what one is. Why not one from xtc?? Maybe you're brain is just wired differently. It's possible that the association of flashbacks with music is xtc rewiring the brain to be more in touch with sound(s).

BadStart
27-02-2008, 17:17
I hate the term "flashback"... Sometimes when I hear a song I rolled hard to I remember that feeling and I get goosebumps..

ghburns
27-02-2008, 19:25
without a doubt, you can get flashbacks from rolling...it can be triggered by alot of things and depending on the person and thething that triggered the flashback is how strong the flashback will be...ex:sniffing the vicks or olbas a day or 2 after you roll...

~GH~

Bl4ck3n3D
28-02-2008, 02:00
I know exactly what the feeling of an e flashback is.

If I smoke weed the day after, it'll bring me back up to a point where I'm semi-tripping. I love it.

Listening to certain music, especially trance etc can sometimes get me into the "rolling" mood.

nakoma74
28-02-2008, 03:14

I haven't rolled in almost 6 months, and this thread is giving me head tingles and skin sensitivity. I'm sitting here with a smile on my face. %) I think it might have something to do with the power of suggestion.....That being said....I don't smoke much weed, but the day after I roll I smoke all day long because it brings it back a little every time. And It will last for like 20-30 minutes. Where as right now, my mini-roll has already gone away. :(

subaruwrx
28-02-2008, 04:05

Only moderators can create a poll. I do get some flashbacks sometimes... =D

MazDan
28-02-2008, 04:21
I just fixed the heading of the thread to make it more appropriate.

MazDan
28-02-2008, 04:32
I just fixed the heading of the thread to make it more appropriate.

trancetasy
28-02-2008, 07:05
back when i abused ecstasy weekly
everytime when i smoked too much weed
i'd think about all the bad things happened during my roll experiences
most of the time it's quite annoying to think about that
sometimes i wish i can roll without doing something stupid (or what i thought was stupid)

todd427
15-02-2009, 11:16
i react the same as the op... if i roll on the weekend and then smoke pot i feel like i begin to roll again. the first time it happened i was very freaked out and was wondering what the hell was going on. now i just think they are fun. this will happen the first time i smoke pot after my roll so anywhere from 1 day to 1 wk it has occurred. usually will last 15 to 30 minutes. pretty interesting stuff.

ArtificialSweetner
15-02-2009, 19:20
Our Brains are soooOooOo mysterious, my girl and I have relapses every now and then when a killer song hits us just right or on occasion after working out really hard & hearing a good song. Its rare but it makes us take a deep breath and we feel awesome for like 2 minutes.

X-Man
04-02-2010, 23:53
I know exactly what you mean. Many times if i roll hard or binge roll than the next time i smoke i get the same euphoric feeling again, i call them flashbacks but many of my friends dont get what im talking about. Im guessing if its still in your system than smoking can bring it back. I would also think what base(s) it has, has to do with it as well.

"Think for yourself, and question authority" - Timothy Leary