• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy flashbacks

^^ I don't think the flashbacks are from still having traces of MDMA in the weeks after use. I think it's more to do with associating the music and memories with the experience and feeling a similar feeling again.

Rated E said:
^^ I don't think the flashbacks are from still having traces of MDMA in the weeks after use. I think it's more to do with associating the music and memories with the experience and feeling a similar feeling again.

I would have to agree with you Rated E, one question is it possible to relaspes as a result of listen to the same sort of songs.

Originally Posted by neoblazing
one question is it possible to relaspes as a result of listen to the same sort of songs.

Personally i get flashbacks from listening to similar music, not necessarily the exact songs i've listened to while rolling (i think thats what you were asking?)

Rated E said:
Personally i get flashbacks from listening to similar music, not necessarily the exact songs i've listened to while rolling (i think thats what you were asking?)

What i mean is it possible to cause you to roll again reguardless if you havent taken, Am curious as a friend said has happened to him I am finding it hard to believe though.

neoblazing said:
What i mean is it possible to cause you to roll again reguardless if you havent taken, Am curious as a friend said has happened to him I am finding it hard to believe though.

I doubt you can actually 'roll' again without taking e. For me the flashbacks only last half a minute or so at the most, and that leaves me in a positive mood afterwards. Maybe your friend was experiencing a flashback and thought that he was rolling.

Rated E said:
I doubt you can actually 'roll' again without taking e. For me the flashbacks only last half a minute or so at the most, and that leaves me in a positive mood afterwards. Maybe your friend was experiencing a flashback and thought that he was rolling.

Thats what I think too thats further strenghened by the fact hes only done it once which was six months ago so no way I can see it happening, he won't listen to me though.

Often roll at clubs then when i hear songs from that night start to feel great for the songs duration.

i HAD THE BEST DREAMS THOUGH ON COMEDOWNS AND DAYS AFTER LIKE i WAS FALLING THROUGH SPACE OR THE CLOUDS, BUT AS FOR FLASHBACKS NOPE.

sorry for caps fellas

^^ The flashbacks (at least what im talking about) are not actual visuals from the rolls. They are just like a similar feeling to when you were rolling, you know the tingling rushing sensation.

These posts kinda describe what i think of as flashbacks:

Originally Posted by Styrofoam Cheeto
Whenever I listen to some really good trance, my heart gets a bit faster and I get a bit flustered, if that makes sense...

Originally Posted by HalcyoN
if I hear a really beautiful song (or one that vividly sticks in my head from a night on the didds) I'll feel good. If I'm on ephedrine and exercising (endorphins) at the time, there's a very real possibility I'll start rushing my tits off. :p
That's my interpretation of an E flashback. I don't get trippy visuals or intrusive memories surfacing in day-to-day life.

Originally Posted by PartyBoy911
ye also get the feeling of euphoria when a i hear a good breakdown in a trance song... try listening to airbase - escape, u will wanna fall over

i dont think this is a flashback tho...

i can also induce this feeling jus by closing my eyes and relaxing....

I remember when i was pretty new to MDMA, the next day after rolling if I smoked a joint my jaw would start clenching, eyes wobbling (both very very mild) and feel very slightly rollin again.. Only got it a couple times though, none recently. It happened to my friend too, we had been rolling pretty hard all night, hadn't slep, and when we got home we smoked some draw (by this point he had come down and bin down for a good few hours).. his eyes rolled back and jaw was fucked. He was sitting there saying: 'what the fuck is going on? i feel.. what the fuck?!' through his tightly clenched jaw. I can't think of any reason how / why this could happen. THC - Seretonin - Cannabinoids - MDMA? Doesn't fit together =/

Oh yeah and when i listen to some good hardcore / trance i start feeling it (without bud) ;)

house makes me wanna get up and dance... but a good trance took sends shivers down my back

PartyBoy911 said:
house makes me wanna get up and dance... but a good trance took sends shivers down my back

Agreed about the trance.....I don't dance, and house isn't for me....But I love a good trance set.

trance today for the most part is not as good as it used to be before so i slowly shifted my interests to house music... but this kind of talk belongs in a different area of this forum

into my psychedelic acid trance makes my neck and arm hairs stand on end feels good but no full on high without the aid of more mdma

Rated E said:
These posts kinda describe what i think of as flashbacks:

...and none of them are MDMA flashbacks - they are just an effect of the music. I doubt there is such a thing as a flashback.

I have definitely had xtc flashbacks to varying degrees. There is no trigger I can identify, just an unexpected disconnected feeling and a sudden burst of euphoria. Most likely to occur a day or two after heavy use, but can happen up to a week or so later.

Usually very low intensity and lasts only a minute or two. If I am at home I will close my eyes, dance and try to make the best of the sensation. If I'm at work, I'll duck off to the toilets. I like it, 'cos I get one for free :)

^I've had plenty of flashbacks from other drugs, and I reckon I know what one is. Why not one from xtc?? Maybe you're brain is just wired differently. It's possible that the association of flashbacks with music is xtc rewiring the brain to be more in touch with sound(s).

I hate the term "flashback"... Sometimes when I hear a song I rolled hard to I remember that feeling and I get goosebumps..

without a doubt, you can get flashbacks from rolling...it can be triggered by alot of things and depending on the person and thething that triggered the flashback is how strong the flashback will be...ex:sniffing the vicks or olbas a day or 2 after you roll...

~GH~