AmorRoark

Bluelight Crew
Everyone has their guilty pleasures... lets reveal them. =D

- The People's Court
- Little House on the Prairie
- The Amazing Race
- old Real World episodes

:eek: :)

my apologies if there's already a thead like this... I searched!

when i lived in london a few years ago, my grilfriend and i used to get out of bed on sunday mornings and transfer to the sofa in the living room to watch 'little house on the prairie'. on more than one occasion we'd be feeling horny and we'd end up fucking on the floor in front of the tv while the ingalls family went about their day.

am i going to hell?

alasdair

7th heaven
degrassi
recess
and lots and lots of home improvement/gardening shows.

Cagney & Lacey
Prisoner Cell Block H
Tru Calling
Murder, She Wrote
The Simple Life

I'd have to say CSI Miami. It's a good show, but it's quite a soap opera! I'm not too proud of being a fan. :\

eww, i agree, csi miami is bad, yet i will still watch it if in a lazy mood and wanting mindless entertainment. everyone on there is so annoying though.

my guilty pleasures are sitcoms. i don't have the time or ability to sit and watch a lot of movies, but i like to have crap playing on the tv while i am cleaning, or doing the usual shit around the house and with the kids, so i DVR a few sitcoms i find funny, but are really lame. so i always have something to do while coloring with the kiddies or cooking, but don't really need to focus on.

still standing
king of queens
reba
dharma and greg (this one i am not embarrassed for, that is a great show!!)
golden girls (ditto from above!)
some new one called life with jim, or something.
everyone loves raymond. this one really sucks, but i watch it anyway, and laugh.

ps goatie, i think scrubs is really funny! i have only watched a few times, but laughed my ass off while doing it!

alasdairm said:
when i lived in london a few years ago, my grilfriend and i used to get out of bed on sunday mornings and transfer to the sofa in the living room to watch 'little house on the prairie'. on more than one occasion we'd be feeling horny and we'd end up fucking on the floor in front of the tv while the ingalls family went about their day.

am i going to hell?

alasdair

I don't mind but how are you going to explain this to her:

littlehouse.jpg

THINK OF THE CHILDREN! :X

:)

No matter how many hundreds of times I play reruns of Facts of Life episodes, I could never tire of one.

embarassed?

i love watching the maurie povich shows where he does paternity tests...
cheaters can be f-in awesome as well...
...it's just nice to realize that i don't have that level of drama in my life.

if only it still played on tv! that and diffrent strokes.

edit, meant for demon in trees

DarthMom said:
dharma and greg (this one i am not embarrassed for, that is a great show!!)

i LOVE dharma and greg!!! they're so funny and cute together. and their parents! lol. (but jane is probably my favorite)

brothermarcus said:
i love watching the maurie povich shows where he does paternity tests...

LOL, so in other words, you like all of them! That's all that guy ever puts on his shows anymore... 8(

^^
there are only so many 1000+ lbs. people who need to be rescued from their beds.

Knots Landing (lol)
That's So Raven
Americas Next Top Model
Highschool Reunion
The Fifth Wheel 8(

golden girls
rachel ray, any incarnation of her
yes, dear
next!
that other annoying mtv dating show. the one where the person has towatch their mate go on two dates picked by parents
wifeswap
pretty much anything on mondays from 3p-9p if there is nothing on demand