• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Somewhat amateur user needing dose advice...

Mr Blonde

Bluelighter
OK, for a little bit of information on these pills first:

I have used ecstasy several times before; one really strong time and the rest have been much milder. I have also used MDA twice.

I have taken these white stars twice before. The first time I took one and it was fairly weak, I felt good but nothing too intense. Second time I took one and a half, with a supplemental dosage at T+1hr30mins of the other half. That was a nice time as well, nothing too strong but I was buzzing for several hours and whilst lying in bed unable to sleep witnessed several hallucinations.

Now for my question. I have four pills left. The pill report suggests that 'a few are needed' to enjoy something equivalent to a good pill. Do you think it is a good idea to take three of these and then, depending on how I feel at T+1hr30mins, take the fourth as a supplemental dosage?

P.S. I received my supplemental dosage information from Erowid, which suggests that to extend a good time take another dosage of 1/3 to 1/2 at T+1hr30mins.

IMO i'd never do more than double drop, i just think 'what the hell is the rest of that pill made of?'

I'd say do the double drop, if it isn't good, find some better pills. Even if it does take a while. Wait till good ones are about, you'll appreciate the experience sooo much more.

Shelve em...................but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah, but seriously theyl work better

real men shelve pills

I would double drop the pills, then if necessary redose with half of or the full third pill later on. The question begs, where does the fourth pill end up? Hopefully not in your stomach on the same occasion you took the two, potentially three others! :)

That is overdoing/abusing it, unless the pills are REALLY weak.

Don't get into the habit of double dropping pills ALL the time though, as this is a sure-fire way to rapidly build tolerance and with MDMA, tolerance is a great concern for most users due to it's possible correlation with "losing the magic".

Enjoy.

I'm not sure if they are REALLY weak...really gradual come on, mild effects. Double dropping and then taking the third as my supplemental dose sounds OK. And yeah, I usually wouldn't double drop except that these are weak.

Mr Blonde said:
I'm not sure if they are REALLY weak...really gradual come on, mild effects.
This is what I define as "REALLY" weak, your interpretation of the same pill's strength will be different to mine based upon stacks of different variables, past usage, current tolerance to MDMA, cross tolerance from methamphetamine, etc. :)

Having skimmed over the pill report, linked in the first post, the poster suggested, "Would need a few to enjoy compared to other better pills.". This in my opinion, is reckless and poor advice. For someone to advise taking three (a few) pills is pretty dangerous, all things considered.

Mr Blonde said:
Double dropping and then taking the third as my supplemental dose sounds OK. And yeah, I usually wouldn't double drop except that these are weak.
I would stick with this plan. You have a good attitude towards double dropping and it's good to see that you're seeking advice in the interests of self-harm minimisation.

I would plug 2 of them if I were you, you'll get a lot more out of them. Plugging pills doesn't make you gay.

i just think 'what the hell is the rest of that pill made of?'

*nods*

Have you tested these pills at all?

If you're not getting much out of 2 of them, I'd be more inclined to cut your losses and find a better product tbh.

katmeow said:
*nods*

Have you tested these pills at all?

If you're not getting much out of 2 of them, I'd be more inclined to cut your losses and find a better product tbh.

I personally haven't tested them, but the girlfriend of the guy I get them off does have a tester and she said it turned dark purple like the pill report stated. She's also taken them and has said they aren't that great.

I've been looking for better pills, but unfortunately haven't had much luck. :( The last good quality pills I got were MDA back in late July for *event*, the 'ecstasy' pills I've gotten since have pretty much been the same situation as this. I don't do ecstasy that often, I always try to put a month between each use so I guess sometimes I might miss out on a good batch...

[EDIT: No event names. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately getting weak pills is just a hazard that comes with an illicit product.

Rather than double or triple dropping, consider another form of administration. If you're not prepared to put them up your bum than consider snorting or parachuting them (do a search for the term if you don't understand).

With pills that are very strongly/firmly pressed, sometimes it's handy to break it down before it goes into your body.