Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"I can't believe it's not opium"

mepat1111

Bluelighter
I'm sure many of you have seen this product at a particular legal highs store in Australia. I'm just wondering if anyone know what the contents are. I would assume it's Kratom alkyloids, can anoyone confirm this? Also has anyone tried it, what did they think of it? How many doses did you get out of the 1g container?

I haven't tried it and i don't know what is in it however kratom isn't legal in australia anymore

why do they gotta ban all the good stuff? dont they understand we need drugs to deal with the festering dump that they call society?

Its probly bullshit just like all the XTC ciggerette's and herbal products. My guess is if its active it could be kava alkaloids, I tried some kava the other day and it felt almost like valium, which some dumbass could easily mistake for some opium. I'll definitely be getting more kava soon.

There's also wild lettuce extracts which are claimed to be opium like.

Wild lettuce extract was being sold in US head shops way back in the seventies. From memory, I first read about it in a High Times magazine. Reports state various things; some claim it works, some claim it doesn't.

Wild lettuce

The wild lettace extract is sold in Aus. Iv tryed it and found it to be pretty much inactive. The Passion Flower and night tea I found to be sedateing however.

Yes, I too would like to know what is in that stuff. Though I must say, I certainly CAN believe its not opium. For marketing purposes, thats a good title but I would be inclined to refer to it as "I can't believe its not half a cone of leaf and tip".

Thats pretty much the buzz I caught off it. I don't think its Kava as I have had that before and the effect was noticeably different in my opinion.

There is definitley a buzz from it but its shortlived and hardly worth the effort. By chance I happened to smoke a little whilst speeding and found a nice synergy though so maybe it deserves some more research.

i have tried it. its ok gives a defininate buzz. nothing like any opiate.
good for a legal resin. i think its an extract of wild letus and something else

I tried truffles (psylocibe mexicana) or philosophers stones from a store in Brisbane that stocks wild lettuce. The truffles were rad fun, I might see if the wild lettuce works at all next time, although I expect to be nothing like truffles, I was surprised they were actually strong enough to make me trip at all.

Last edited:
larrylickchops said:
Though I must say, I certainly CAN believe its not opium. For marketing purposes, thats a good title but I would be inclined to refer to it as "I can't believe its not half a cone of leaf and tip".
Nice! =D

All i know is that this stuff stinks like shit, so dont attempt smoking indoors. It also nicely ruins any glass ware. I still have majority of left. Dont know what to do with it.

Is it even worth consuming the entire gram???

I think I'll just smoke it off an old teaspoon so I don't ruin my glass piece. I was just buying some l-tyrosine to go with my l-tryptophan for mdma comedowns (I don't like 5htp) and I noticed this thing in the same store so I thought I'd try it. I get the feeling I'll definitely believe it's not opium.

Reckon I can get a refund if I do believe it's not opium? lol

^^haha ,If you call the company Id say so, nothing like free drugs whether its shitty or not.

if you're not getting a good hit off these "i cant believe its not XX" products then you're not doing it right. go to the shaman australis forums and search and you will find hints on getting a good hit out of it.

dont use a glass pipe, just use a normal hash pipe. NO WATER AT ALL!