• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

poopie

Bluelighter
i love aaron sorkin, therefore this show rules.

i really love it! i love that steven weber is doing something (i have a weird thing for him, i guess). matthew perry not playing "chandler" (like he does in most things...). actually, he's still a little chandler-ish, but better. his partner is awesome.

judd hirsch and the opening of the first episode was awesome!!!

'the west wing' is one of my top 5 us tv shows of all time.

i had recorded the pilot and first episode of this and finally got a chance to watch them this evening. i was not disappointed. the writing in this show just picks up where tww left off. the chemistry between bradley whitford (josh was my favourite character on tww) and matthew perry is great and there were so many wonderful scenes, touches, moments.

already dangerously addicted to this show.

alasdair

Yeah good show but it's a bit of an Aaron Sorkin wet dream, only with Matthew Perry.

I love it. im so excited that its on the air. the loss f the west wing left a void in my tv watching heart

bump, b/c tonight's episode ruled the school.

cannot get enough!

weird, matthew perry's character reminds me a lot of paul reiser (which is usually not a great thing, but it's okay here).

jordan is so charismatic, love her.
who knew that steven weber could kinda be hot?!

next episode:
perry's character and harriet might already be getting back together?! way fast, but hey, it's reality-plus land.

regardless...this whole season is dvr-ed!!!