• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexican seafood

Bluelighter
So, an old friend of mine told me that he and some of my other friends have been buying this stuff called "spice", which is a legal smoking herb blend.
He said he only had a little bit, and he found the high pretty impressive, and several other friends I know and trust swear by it.

I did a search and came up with these ingredients:
Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla and Honey

I figured this would be the best forum to ask; does anybody know of the effects/entheogenic properties of any of these substances?

At first glance I thought this must be BS, but I'm inclined to believe these guys, they're not particularly inexperienced or anything.

The stuff is really expensive (as expensive as weed I think), and it's just the usual suspects of smoking blends, you can probably get the same shit in a different bag for 4 quid. I don't think there's anything particularly psychoactive in there, the best I'd expect from smoking it would be a general 'mong'.

theWorldWithin said:
blue lotus is a nice potentiator for a variety of substances.

coooooool.
i should tell them to try mixing it rather than just smoking it by itself then, hey?

i just found it quite bizarre because i'd never heard of any of these things doing anything. ever.

There is nothing psychedelic about any of those ingredients. I'm moving this to Other Drugs, but mods there, feel free to move it elsewhere if I'm mistaken.

---> Other Drugs

Cumin contains para-isopropylbenzaldehyde.
DMT is a component of a certain type of sap, not a spice.

rofl i know somebody whose actually smoked marshmellows and acted high. what a pathetic child.

Idi0tequ3 said:
rofl i know somebody whose actually smoked marshmellows and acted high. what a pathetic child.

oh dear.

i do remember smoking some tea in the days of yore, but that was as bad as it ever got.

haha
actually...we knew it wouldn't do anything
we just thought it was funny, mainly.

UnfortunateSquid said:
^DMT is often refered to as 'elf spice', despite not being a spice of any description.

exactly what I thought this thread was about;)

The product called "spice" does genuinely get you stoned.

This was something of a mystery to me seeing as none of the listed ingredients are known to contain any CB1 agonists.

We had the stuff lab tested and it does not contain any cannabinoids.

It seems likely to me that there are additional active components which are not disclosed on the ingredients list.

There are many legal and structurally distinct CB1 agonists which might potentially be used in this manner...

The secret to spice is the baybean Canavalia rosea.
When smoked this gives a high very similar to marijuana. Spice does work and gets you stoned like marijuana.

There is another ne zealand smoking mix that gets you stoned like spice, its called wacky kiwi mix which gets you really stoned but it is legal. There is also another one called naki black which is kanna based (sceletium)

I wouldnt dismiss the New Zealand legal highs. New Zealand is the cutting edge of legal highs and many products are borderline legal.

^where the men are men, drugs are piperazines and p and sheep are scared. good paragliding though.

Status
Not open for further replies.