• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepine Potentiation

Could piracetam potentiate the efffect of benzos?

i remmeber one night where i took 6 grams of piracetam, pseudoephedrine, and my normal dose of IV clonazepam.

Somehow the high was much more intense.

Wish someone knew a good way to potentiate the effect of Diazepan

Can't use alcohol 8o

withdrwal is a b**tard :X

wow now I feel like maybe I do to much, I usually do around 8-10 yellows (5mg) sometimes adding a xanie bar or some of my temazapam into the mix. I am usually leaning pretty hard though. But that is the point for me. I weigh 185 though so I guess you have to consider the whole weight thing. I also probably have a pretty high tolerence I soppose too. So I guess to play it safe yeah start out small and see how youre body reacts. As far as potentiating the benzos, I have some nuerontins and I was just thinking how that would give my high a little extra smoothness if I snorted a couple of them along with it. I might try that. I have never tried the grapefruit juice thing but I have see the warning on bottles and have heard of people doing it. It might be worth a try.

Is there any way to potentiate benzodiazepines? Specifically diazepam?

I know that grapefruit juice and alcohol work, does anything else? Would cyclobenzprine work? Diphenhydramine/dimenhydrinate?

What's a good beginning dose for a ~120 pound female?

well, the best way to potentiate a benzo i find is to take it on a empty stomoch crushed up then get a hot bath, but where this is refreering to a 120lb female, i dont know because I am 185lbs male and my first time was taking 20mg but just to be on the safe side, take 10-15mg of diazepam dont mix alcohol, its dangerous, IMO

Cyclobenzaprine knocks me TFO by its self...Idk why, maybe my body dosent like it or something, but damn, i couldnt imagine the Black out that would arise introducing a benzo with it...haha.

Everyones different though

I dont recommend alcohol. Maybe a shot right when you take the benzo and that should be it. Just be cautions.

Its kind of hypocritical of me though, as i have completely forgotten about earlier benzo consumption some weekends and end up drinking the night away. Id think that i had like 11 beers and my buddy would tell me im only on my 3rd. LOL...Those little pills are evil little short-term memory destroyers.

dont underestimate the mix of valium with alcohol. you can really lose it binging on benzos. especially diazepam, it stays in you a long time, can make you feel very clouded (and fuck up your liver/blood/whatever). i recently took like 100 mg of valium two nights, i dont know howi took 10 pills at once, plus tons of hydromorphone and liquor and pot and smokes, as a result my dick was completely limp for a week or so. dont fuck with your body too much lol. :D (actually go ahead, it'll be a new experiment for future kids on BL)

really? i dont like hydromorphone very much. its like heroin numbness w/o any real euphoria/trippiness. oxy is better but its rare around here.

really? i dont like hydromorphone very much. its like heroin numbness w/o any real euphoria/trippiness. oxy is better but its rare around here.

What i would do to get the euphoria, I mean, theres some there no doubt...But, i would take a 15mg oxy IR then the hydro. Then id have lines of OC already set up to keep it goin. I just loved the body feeling of that stuff. I got it in the hospital once and i was like WOW.

Grapefruit juice is one of the best potentiator for same benzodiazepines (mostly diazepam and alprazolam).

how come klonopin and ativan don't carry the same warning on my RX bottles about grapefruit juice

Gabapentin(aka neurontin) potentiation/question!

I have 6 300mg capsules of Gabapentin.

I was wondering if there is anyway to potentiate the effects.

I heard naproxen(aleve) works, is this true?
I also heard soda works, is this true? And if so, what is in soda that does this?

I want the facts, I have read about the soda thing everywhere.

Also, how should I take it? I heard the more gabapentin you take the less is absorbed due to bioavailability being lower.

So if I took 3 now, and waited 1 hour and took 3 more would the effects be greater than taking them all at once?

Merged!

A simple search engine result gave me over 3 already existing benzodiazepine potentiation threads.

Neurontin for the win by far! I can definately attest that neurontin potentiates benzos very very much. The GABA A and GABA B agonism really do something...

600-1200 mg neurontin makes me goofy on its own... + benzos is amazing.

-lenses

the same warning is not on klonopin bottles because the warning does not apply to klonopin... with that in mind remember this assumption that wgfj works for all benzos is simply not true

buprenorphine

as a potentiator? i dont think so. it would be synergystic with benzos but it's not your typical potentiator. your average person who uses drugs ocassionally and looking for something legal or off the street and reasonably easy to obtain wouldn't be advised to source out buprenorphine in any case. it's a strong opiate with the potential for OD when combined with benzo's.

Benzo Potentiator?

My use is outpacing my refills. I don't want to fuck with my doctor or insurance because I have a history.

Any potentiator that will help me get more out of what I'm taking? I'm taking like 6mg of Alprozolam and not getting really anything out of it. I stop and about 4pm the panic attacks kick in. Something stronger that might help?

Any advice. Taper down some I guess?

Maybe you can ask your doctor to switch you to a longer acting benzo like klonopin. Are you taking 6mg all at once in the morning? You should spread it out so you take some every 2-4hrs. Just taking a potentiator might make it stronger but not necessarily last longer which sounds like what you need. I have heard that grapefruit juice can help make it stronger. But I think the best thing for you to do is talk to your doctor about it.

I agree with morphogenesis.

If you have that large of a benzo tolerance, it might do you good to take a break.

Benzos are great for short term, but not that great for long term treatment of panic disorder.

I built up a tolerance to benzo's after like 1 and a half weeks. started at 1-2 mg of xanax and got up to about 4 mg. now it takes me at least 5 mg to feel it. so I have just been taking 1 mg lately incase i run into any wd symptoms.