Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Drink spiking death

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
I was wondering if anyone heard of a drink spiking death last night in Melbourne.
Apparently it was the girls 18th birthday and her drink was spiked when she was clubbing and she died.

A friend told me as it was her friend and she's pretty upset. I didn't see anything on the news and they don't know what it was.

Nothing yet. I'm sure we'll hear about it. It's pretty fucked up that this shit still goes on, i haven't heard much about drink spinking in the last year or so.

I just don't understand how someone could do it knowing she's on her 18th birthday (she would of been slurring it out to everyone she meets with drunk girly wide eyes), which automatically means she has drank a fuck load already, then someone knowingly slips into her drink a dose to knock her out so they can whatever.... like what the fuck, talk about a desperate fucked up loser.

^^ completely concur, drink spikers are scum and if anyone reads this who does it I hope you die a slow painfull death...

how would the poor girls family/freinds feel!

shit like this gives drugs like g a bad name... "date rape drug".... sadist fucks..

i dont suspect anything else would be used in an instance where the girl 'died'...

:S

im interested in finding out what the culprit chemical is

Yay for bottles with lids!

In all seriousness I have been told a few stories from friends who have had their drink spiked. It seems like it happens way too often.

Besides the fact no one would want to spike my drink anyway I still always take precautions.

This is horrible.. I really am lucky to be a guy.. even I buy bottles of water/beers and dance with them, never putting them down.. not crazy, just reassuring.

ya.

Don't think you can't be spiked because you're a guy. Someone might just want to do it for fun to see you blow out, or maybe you have a horny gay admirer, or someone that hates you.

Last edited:
That sucks, hope the person who did it tops themselves. Karma..

Splatt said:
Don't think you can't be spiked because you're a guy. Someone might just want to do it for fun to see you blow out, or maybe you have a horny gay admirer, or someone that hates you.

Hence my insistance of carrying my juice around with me at all times..

But you're right, there are some very sick perverted people around..

yas.

Nothing in the papers about this.

Not all drug deaths are publicised. From my observation it comes down to the wishes of the family involved.

hope they get done.

is this considered murder?? should be if it isnt.

Mechanoids said:
no one would want to spike my drink anyway I still always take precautions.

I think this is a wise approach, a friend of mine had his (yes thats right his) drink spiked with acid. It wasn't the doing of some horny gay guy, it was the doing of some dickhead boys he was working with. He was new, attractive, talented and they wanted to fuck him up.

Drink spiking isn't always about just procuring sex either, there was a case awhile ago where a guy snuck some G into a glass of orange juice to give the girl he was about to go to bed with (to have consensual sex), I saw it happen. *shrug* He'd offered G to her earlier, she'd declined and I guess he felt he knew better.

Spiking happens for lots of reasons, always mind your drinks, even if you are ugly, male or both. :)

Innocuous said:
I think this is a wise approach, a friend of mine had his (yes thats right his) drink spiked with acid. It wasn't the doing of some horny gay guy, it was the doing of some dickhead boys he was working with. He was new, attractive, talented and they wanted to fuck him up.
A male friend of mine had this happen to him too, a guy spiked his drink with acid cause he thought it'd be funny. Unfortunately he'd been snorting pills, smoking meth, and had just eaten 26mg of 2C-B (it was his first time on 2C-B too) and it was more than he could handle. He completely freaked out, he thought the police were chasing him, we had to take him to hospital in the end for his own safety, he couldn't be controlled.

To anyone who has ever considered it, DON'T FUCKING SPIKE PEOPLE'S DRINKS, IT'S NOT FUNNY!

mepat1111 said:
A male friend of mine had this happen to him too, a guy spiked his drink with acid cause he thought it'd be funny. Unfortunately he'd been snorting pills, smoking meth, and had just eaten 26mg of 2C-B (it was his first time on 2C-B too) and it was more than he could handle. He completely freaked out, he thought the police were chasing him, we had to take him to hospital in the end for his own safety, he couldn't be controlled.

To anyone who has ever considered it, DON'T FUCKING SPIKE PEOPLE'S DRINKS, IT'S NOT FUNNY!

are you shure he was spiked?
sounds like he just overmedicated himself.
what do you expect to happen when you ingest all of those substances together...? :\

Yeah it was most definitely spiked, cause it lasted for 10 hours, plus he had the thought loops from acid. Also there was a guy there with a bottle of liquid acid.

26mg of 2C-B will do that!

in regards to it being murder, it would be manslaughter unfortunetly!

yer spiking is BS...
my sister has had her drink spiked a few times... she is a recreational E, wizz and weed user, and had her drink spiked with what the police believe was a "k and 2-cb" combo...a girl who had never used gear before died from the same shit..and when she told the police they said that it was prob this...and whatever

funny thing is that her and her bf ordered a jim beam and coke, and a kruiser. and they spiked the beam, i guess, thinkin it was her BFs drink..but my sis had the beam..so yer..weird..
SPIKERS ARE DOWNRIGHT CUNTS...and if my sister was killed due to this i would fucking try my best to find out who did it..as stupid as it sounds i feel extremely strong about this..but yer