Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

brown coke

theguru

Greenlighter
hey guys...got my hands on some coke the other day that was a really light brown colour (it wasn't discoloured)

thought i was being ripped but it was awsome!!

anyone else seen or had it??!!??

Maybe it was whatever form it was muggled in by.. In Sydney?

Are you familiar with the coke high? I have never seen or heard of brown coke, but that doesn't necessarily doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It could have been diluted/adulterated with something, resulting in it's brown colour. First thing that popped into my mind when I read your post was brown Meth... there's plenty of that around. Maybe it could have been just that, passed off as coke. How long did the high last? Ohh and by the way, I have seen yellow coke, but not brown.

if it work a treat keep getting it, i remember gettings this big rock for this pink stuff a bit bigger than a large marble. i though it looked hella dodgey, but i cut less than half a line and it felt like it was going to blow the back off my head off and it was crazyly good. this rock lasted six days of non stop wickedness, best coke i'd every had.

don't judge coke by its colour, sometimes the best shit comes in a odd texture or colour.

i have come a cross champane coloured coke,brown,white,yellowis,and white that kind of looke ike it had litte crystals in it.... all from the same person and all was good to go...

as Teddles said dont judge it buy its colour..

I remember years ago a first time dealer heard you should cut coke with vitamin b. So he went and bought a whole lot of B tablets, but somehow ended up with yellow ones, and the idiot cut the white coke with the yellow vit B.

All that weekend you could tell where people had got their coke because they had yellow stains around their nostrels!

Bent Mk2 said:
I remember years ago a first time dealer heard you should cut coke with vitamin b. So he went and bought a whole lot of B tablets, but somehow ended up with yellow ones, and the idiot cut the white coke with the yellow vit B.

All that weekend you could tell where people had got their coke because they had yellow stains around their nostrels!

should of gone the good old vit C instead

yellow is so 2000 orange is so in now :D

WOODY

My first reaction to brown coke would be coke cut with H, I've heard of it happening, but if you say the high was 'coke like' then it couldn't be this...

I couldn't imagine that cutting coke with H would economically viable. The whole point of cutting a drug is to make more money from a dealers perspective so cutting it with an equally if not more expensive drug is pointless. Also would imagine it wouldn't be cut with H as the highs would be totally conflicting, ie nobody would mistake a heroin high for a coke high. I may be wrong too but isn't heroin not overly effective when snorted?

The vitamin B thing is quite common from what I'm told. Many of the B vitamins will turn brown when exposed to the air. These B vits are probably used because they have relatively little taste/odour.

phase_dancer said:
The vitamin B thing is quite common from what I'm told. Many of the B vitamins will turn brown when exposed to the air. These B vits are probably used because they have relatively little taste/odour.

teething powder bro ;) shhhhhhhhh you didnt hear it from me ;)