• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do with my vaped bud? [merged]

PARooolller

Bluelighter
What's up bluelight? After a few weeks of daily vaporizing, I have acquired about an ounce of vaped weed that I know still contains a small amount of active ingredients. My question for all you vaporizer enthusiasts is: What is the most efficient way to get the most out it? I've heard that cooking it in oil or cannibutter is the best way but I was curious to see if anyone has any other successful methods.

My favorite is to turn it into cannabutter and cook with it. The amount needed will vary, but it most definitely works well for baked goods. Coincidentally, it is working well right now ;)

make some cannabutter out of it. or ISO oil. google "Ninja's ISO extraction" you'll find a good guide for it.

you could try to re-vape it in times of no bud too.

Soak the Remains in Alcohol . . . Dry . . . Poof: Hash Oil.

Bonus Edit.

The Maximum temp that a person uses to vap his Bud is a good indicator of how much THC (and Cannabinoids) will be left in the remains.

If the Max temp is right around 370 degrees, about 30% of the "Goodies" will be left.

If that temp is 400 degrees, about 20% will remain.

And, if that's about 450 degrees, about 5% will be left in the Buds.

Last edited:
vape-over (duff) milk

i read a recipe on overgrow, but i cant get the site up. i think it was like 3-4 g. duff, 700 mls milk, simmer for 20 minutes. does anybody know if this is correct.

thanks

I recently made cannabutter with about 18 grams of vaped bud. Worked great and didnt taste too bad. It justs looks kinda nasty.

I knew this asshole who'd sell it to real young kids who wanted bud after he was done with vaping it. That's such a fucking shit thing to do...

well gee.... thanks SOOO much for the replies. i know OG is gone, thanks.

anyway, the recipe i posted works wonders.

^it just sounded liek you couldn't get OG up and diddn't know why...

and toxic, thats well shite

Solidly-here said:
Soak the Remains in Alcohol . . . Dry . . . Poof: Hash Oil.

Bonus Edit.

The Maximum temp that a person uses to vap his Bud is a good indicator of how much THC (and Cannabinoids) will be left in the remains.

If the Max temp is right around 370 degrees, about 30% of the "Goodies" will be left.

If that temp is 400 degrees, about 20% will remain.

And, if that's about 450 degrees, about 5% will be left in the Buds.

Thanks for all of the replies stoners, and what kind of alcohol should be used in the extraction?

^any high % alcohol will work, vodka (or everclear) would be better than rum or whatever as that leaves no residue of its own

PARooolller said:
Thanks for all of the replies stoners, and what kind of alcohol should be used in the extraction?

ISO ISO ISO ISO ISO!

Did I say ISO?

Use ISO, 99%. Best agent for weed oil there is, you can also use methol hydrate or acetone. Each type of oil has its own distinct characteristics, and dont believe otherwise,methol hydrate has a nasty habit of pulling chloro VERY FAST and makin' green oil.

So do I strain the product with the ISO like im making ice hash with a cheesecloth or panty hose?