PDA

View Full Version : stop a shroom trip?.......milk helps?

EnYAY
01-08-2006, 13:25
hey guys

i heard milk will reduce the trip. and kinda stop it.

lets say someone eats shrooms and is not having a pleasent time. will MILK or dairy products stop the trip?

not imidiatly stop BUT, make it stop sooner then it would?

if not what might?

Sprinklervibes
01-08-2006, 14:15
If you believe in it, then it'll help. As will vitamin C or orange juice. Or taking a pee to excrete the drug. Or praying to baby jezus that the trip will end.

B9
01-08-2006, 15:10
*shakes head* good luck with that one , if you believe hard enough who knows?

zophen

EnYAY
01-08-2006, 21:27
lol.

ok guys . it was a stupid question. But i was just wondering.

thanks for the input!

lucid.tripper
01-08-2006, 21:50
benzos are your friend, though I've never had a need for them. just embrace the trip, dont cut it short.

Zzl
01-08-2006, 22:45
Placebo effects. Whatever your mind solidly believes is most likely to help.

vegan
01-08-2006, 22:50
it's not a stupid question
a stupid myth, but not a stupid question

who
01-08-2006, 22:54
I can't imagine trying to drink whole milk while on shrooms. Your throat feels like there is a fucking trail of slime going down it already

Sprinklervibes
01-08-2006, 23:04
Well I'm sure everyone knows how strong placebo effects can be.. It will not physically stop the trip but it might take it to a whole different level where you feel safe and you have a nice trip.

Inappropriate
01-08-2006, 23:37
Only if you drink it straight from the cow :D

B9
01-08-2006, 23:39
^ That is funny =D :D =D

zophen

bfisher
02-08-2006, 00:47
Ritalin = stops a shroom trip

Trogdor
02-08-2006, 08:37
I remember I ate 10.5g once with a pma pill, and had a very bad trip. Actually, no I don't, I don't remember a single second of about 4 hours of that night :)

I don't see a reason to end a bad shroom trip. I could just be naive though. Acid on the other hand can get very scary if you let a high dose get out of control.

trip.more
02-08-2006, 09:53
milk never helped me but man did I try;)

Blowmonkey
02-08-2006, 13:45
Ritalin = stops a shroom trip

And amphetamine stops it as well.. Right. Keep these kinda solutions to yourself, because it really isn't helpful.

it's not a stupid question
a stupid myth, but not a stupid question

Partially true. It wouldn't be a stupid question had it been asked in basic drug discussion, as any question isn't stupid overthere. Overhere, it seems kinda stupid to me. ;)

malfunkshun
02-08-2006, 16:42
Placebo effects. Whatever your mind solidly believes is most likely to help.

this is true. once i was tripping balls on acid and my friend convinced me that we had come down. i believed him and he took me home and i was completely ok being around my mom until i happened to notice a tracer and BLAM! i was tripping balls again, peaking my ass off. i went from dead sober to peaking, just like that... and it was all in my head.

Syxti9
02-08-2006, 18:35
yeah placebo is so strong its uncanny

cornollio
02-08-2006, 20:14
why the fuck would you want to end it?! i dont understand peoples utter fear of psychadelics.. especially shrooms and lsd..

rocklobster
02-08-2006, 20:25
Because trips go bad sometimes, dipshit.

Boiling in Acid
03-08-2006, 16:44
[QUOTE=Sprinklervibes]If you believe in it, then it'll help.

Word.

Take some benzo.

>Marquis<
03-08-2006, 17:10
Well regardless of placebo, a nice glass of hot milk to sip on will have a nice calming effect, just like they way your mam would give you some if you couldn't sleep. Or maybe that's just an Irish thing.

I found that a nice big bottle of spirits and a pint glass had a very soothing effect on me too when I had a bad trip :P

cornollio
03-08-2006, 20:59
Because trips go bad sometimes, dipshit.
i guess thats a matter of opinion. i always felt that if it was too tough for me, maybe i should toughen up. lol

realm
03-08-2006, 22:19
yeah placebo is so strong its uncanny

I think so as well. Drink some milk and tell him it should help him calm down, maybe he wont keep freaking out. Although not guaranteed just get him to relax more than anything and feel comfortable, and make sure he knows he can't accomplish anything while he's tripping, and hospitals dont do anything so just chill, you come down in a few hours and everything is back to normal.

Also others might advise against it but i agree with Marquis, just sip on some warm milk, or some sipping whiskey, avoid weed it intensifies the trip. Good luck. :)

shvender hoot
04-08-2006, 02:52
If it's warm milk, then it may have some minimal effect.....try antipsychotics or benzodiazepines

Thisisnew
05-08-2006, 01:49
If the person thinks it will work, it will. My friend and I were once tripping and he started freaking out bad. I grabbed a multi-vitamin from the counter and told him it was a strong anti-psychotic and that it would make his trip end. He took it, and 20 minutes later he stopped freaking out and actually believed he was completely sober. That still didnt stop him from being pissed off at me when I told him that it was a multi-v.

DaMigraine
05-08-2006, 02:02
Id say if you could get a hold of 2mg's of clonazapam, that should help to relieve the anxiety. As for aborting the trip, im not sure. I was having a string of bad experiences with mushrooms, then I found 2c-i. I have great times now, no need for abortions.