Coke comedowns suck!

realm

Bluelighter
Sniffed not even half a gram of some high quality blow, on the comedown i was blowing my nose for about an hour with major Mr.Sniffles syndrome. Took 2 Advil PM's about an hour into it so i could sleep and didn't wake up until about 20 hours later minus cell phone disruptions. Is it just me who has these incredibly bad comedowns? Mind you I barely ever sniff blow and I've never been able to sniff even a 20 sack by myself.

maybe its cut with amp or meth or ephedrine. my old sources coke was that way as in ya had to keep going or the comedown was horrible. found a new dealer and now no more bad comedown. :)

the more you do it the less horrible it is.

i too am one who tends to get hit harder than the average joe when it comes to coke comedowns, if i dont have any downers then fuggetaboutit...

ive also come to find that when downers arent present or able to be obtained, your best bet is

1) alcohol - will numb your emotions and more or less take care of the depression part of it. also will help you stay asleep later.

2) benedryl, knock your ass out...sleep is really only thing you can do at this point.

personally i stay away from weed on coke comedowns because its the 1 instince when it makes me more depressed.

one thing that will definatly NOT help in the long run is...more coke.

another thing to consider for your sniffles syndrome is cutting up your coke into finer powder, i mean really fine. some of the older cokeheads where i live actually take about an hour to an hour and a half just chopping their shit before they do it. less harsh on the nasal...

Coming down from coke - crack specifically- is the most soul wrenching experience I've ever had. I have never felt despair and desperation like that. No wonder people kill eachother and all that shit that goes down with it.

you can also try a benzo (valium, klonopin xanax etc) to help you come down...it does help.

I wanted to pretty much commit suicide when I came down off some really bad coke. With good coke the transition from being high to being sober was barely notice. I suggest to take some kind of opiate for a comedown and even some weed.

the best way i've found to circumvent the coke comedown is to take a few benzos about half-way through your supply and a few after the last line...as for the sniffles just snort water out of a bottle cap.

seroquel works to knock your ass out and make you sleep for 12 hours.

IMO its better than a comedown.

(I) never touch coke unless already on alot of benzos and still having some benzos stashed away for the comedown.

(cocaine is worthless otherwise)

The only time I had coke, it was a gram cut with some really shitty stuff (i'm assuming meth) and the comedown was fucking horrible...so I popped a methadone and that pretty much cured it.

I usually comedown hard if it's cut to hell, but if it's decent shit I can sit and do 2 gs and feel fine coming down, sleep is a little lax, but a few bars and a sixpack later and you'll never know.

staypuft said:
(I) never touch coke unless already on alot of benzos and still having some benzos stashed away for the comedown.

(cocaine is worthless otherwise)
yes and yes.

realm said:
Sniffed not even half a gram of some high quality blow, on the comedown i was blowing my nose for about an hour with major Mr.Sniffles syndrome. Took 2 Advil PM's about an hour into it so i could sleep and didn't wake up until about 20 hours later minus cell phone disruptions. Is it just me who has these incredibly bad comedowns? Mind you I barely ever sniff blow and I've never been able to sniff even a 20 sack by myself.

i think some advil pm as pseudo-ephedrine in them. yes i know it doest make sense to have pseudo-ephedrine in night time medicine but some does.

Pseudo-ephedrine will potentiate the already unpleasant comedown of coke.

I tend to find that Benzos are the best way to deal with a comedown.

There is also the rule of no lines after 4am.

Nowadays im a big ass IV cokehead/crackhead so i do it daily missing a day a week about, but when im on heroin ill try 1881 times harder to get to get it because i have really none of the bad effects from it when im on opiates.. and well there isn't awhole lot in life thats better then a speedball.

For me its alittle better, because i can go to sleep much faster after my last shot then my last line. But i comedown alot harder when shooting then sniffing but id rather deal with a hard short comedown then a long annoying comedown anyday.