• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

TEST KITS - $10 - get yours!

PhreeX

Bluelight Crew
I'm sick of seeing people charge so much for these test kits .. so, I will sell test kits for $10 each (plus $3 s/h) .. I will also take money orders or cashiers checks for payment ..
You get a glass bottle with dropper, color chart and instructions .. enough liquid to test about 250 pills ..
if you are interested mail [email protected] and I will send you payment information

Yes, I would like to have one.
Will you trade one with me ??
Then we could review yours and see whether it is any good.
Regards
aj

$20 isn't that much money when you consider how much the kit does for you, it could save yourself from a bad trip, save your health, and possibly your life... suddenly $20 doesn't seem too expensive...
As for me, i WOULD have a testing kit ASAP if it wasn't for one thing: it would obviously tip my mom off that i do XTC if a E-Z XTC Test showed up on my doorstep in my name... kinda sucks huh? I WANNA BE SAFE!!
so i just check pill reports on every pill i could possibly get my hands on before i buy em
------------------
~RizeN
"High and dry, out of the rain,
It's so easy to hurt others when you can't feel pain."

I think $20 is a neat price.
Remember, we have to pay tax over this $20 which is 17,5% and we have to pay a commission to the creditcard companies.
Imagine the whole process and what is involved (tiny office, materials, storage, pay bills in advance, make the liquid itself,
packing and postage, host the website and of course our time, print the info leaflets, get the containers, etc, etc.)
Maybe it seems steep for some people but I can assure you that it is not a moneymaker.
Until somewhere in January we were actually losing money, now we (3 people) are finally making _some_ money from it, after 3 years.
Anyway, the whole reason for me to start doing websales and develop the website was because it is fun for me to do it.
It is good to see that people like the product and I am very happy that we have been able to raise awareness on these kind of issues.
I am also quite sure that because of the E-Z Test a lot of people have avoided a bad experience.
Regards
aj

Thanx ;-)
Doing all this makes me quite happy ;-)
aj

Oh, damn .. I didn't realize you were behind e-z test and bluelight .. I was thinking the two were un-related .. because of this, I will no longer offer the kits (no new requests, I will take care of those who mailed me) ..
I'm not trying to be your commpetition, I just made up a liter of the reagent and have no use for it .. since it only costs about $1.50 to make up a kit, I thought $20+ was a bit much, then again, I didn't consider the other costs you mentioned ..

Hey, don't worry ;-)
It is a free world.
If someone can do it for less, they should ;-)
The more test kits around, the better !!
...But it is simply not as easy as people think sometimes.
And for the person who was asking about the "keep it in the fridge" stuff.
Don't worry, that is an old text for the trial E-Z Test (the small one that comes in plastic, the trial needs to be kept cold _because_ of the plastic or it will go brownish after a while).
I'll have to remove that text.
The LARGE E-Z Test is in glass and can be kept anywhere (but I bet everyone knew that already).
Regards
aj

phreex -- are you the semi-famous one from the hive -- did you recently reappear after being "away" for a while.
is the hive still alive -- i haven't looked for a few weeks.
aj -- agree $20 is good value c/f to the plastic i purchased a year ago from holland.
------------------
those who know how to occasionally turn a blind eye to their own shortcomings and those of others tend to lead happier lives, experts say. SCMP.

I have one question... who's lucky tongue is that on the banner ad
smile.gif

Saved me at least twice what I have paid for them by warning me about dodgy gear from my now ex-dealer. Keep up the good work guys!

Yes, I am the same PhreeX from the hive ..
Also, personally I think that tounge image is kind of un-appealing .. I dunna, how about covering a nude girl in pills? since guys like girls, and all raver girls are bi-sexual .. well, it makes sense ..

The kit I offer uses the marquis reagent - same as DanceSafe, Green Party and e-z test .. it can tell if there is an MDXX chemical, but can't tell you which one ..