• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

IS MDMA A THING OF THE PAST?

Dizzy

Bluelighter
I'm in North London, UK and I'm sure I haven't had MDMA for ages. I have tested about 12 batches of pills in the last 6 months. They all went a dark brown/purple colour. The good pills I used to get turned the solution a nice dark inky blue/black, they were definately MDMA. Having taken these pills that went brown/purple I'm sure they are MDE (MDEA). They are more sedative, less warm/friendly, less dancy, the energy isn't there, you feel more stoned and distant and they don't last as long. I always end up taking far more than I used to 'cos I'm chasing a feeling that I'm not going to get. They're also cheaper, especially if you buy a quantity. Some of my friends who have taken them think it's just tolerance or weaker pills but I'm convinced MDMA is a thing of the past and they're all just kidding themselves. I wish people would take them time to find out the differences between the different MDxx products then perhaps we could do something about it. The manufacturers will continue to produce MDE as long as people are willing to buy it. I just hope we've not seen the last of good quaility MDMA pills in the UK.

I know the feeling mate, I got back from Oz in Feb and apart from a weekend in A'dam didn't find MDMA until I bagged some 007s last week. What a difference from that heavy legged, stoned out, closed-eye-visual MDE crap! So it can be done, keep looking.

Nice one Paddy. It's good to know they're out there somewhere and also that there's someone who actually knows the difference. Oh please, please, please let me get some soon.

that's kinda hard to believe cuz most of the E here in America is imported from europe. There are plenty of pills with good-quality MDMA here. If u look at dancesafe.org, they have tested plenty of pills with pure MDMA in it. i've only been gettin quality stuff for the last 2 years here in SoCal. I think you just need a good hook-up or a break from E to lower your tolerance. yeah?

entirely agree -- last 5 pills i have tested in asia have gone purple with no hint of black.
previously ( 6 mths ago ) was either nothing or black with the slighest purple tinge.
------------------
silence is sometimes golden

A lot of people have noticed the decline in pill quality over the last 6 months but until it is brought to their attention they put it down to weak pills or tolerance. It's only when I point out the things that are missing/different that they realise it's because they've been takng MDE for months. I am now completely tolerant to MDE. My friend and I took pills from the same batch, she felt great but not very dancy, I had no reaction to them what so ever. I have read that MDMA and MDE are not cross tolerant so if I ever get the proper stuff again I will notice the difference straight away.
xtcxtc > having spoken to a few people about this we have concluded that a purple reaction with the E-Z test does indicate MDE.

MDE & MDMA are cross tolerant..
MDA AND MDE/MDMA are not..
Jase.

Thanks Jase, now I've not even got that to look forward to!!!

I 've posed this Q many times but i want to pose it here coz its relevent.
The precursor to all the MDXX compounds is the chemical SAFROLE. this is what the governments r trying/will continue to limit in supply to prevent MDMA manufacture. (kinda like Red phosphorous/iodine wrt speed)
All the chemistry to MDA/MDMA/MDEA is essentially the same up until the final reaction. Now in the last step the chemical to make MDMA is far more controlled than MDEA but its easy to make. If availability was the issue then more MDA would be out there than either as its reagent is far more common than those needed for the other 2.
We know that MDMAs active dose is less than MDEA. Thus i cannot understand y the manufacturers would make the EA over the MA. An amount of precious safrole will produce similar quanitites of both, yet when pressing the pills MORE MDEA would have to be put into each pill relative to MDMA to make the EA pill work appreciably.
It baffles me..everyone wants adam and not eve and as well as this the producers would get say 25% more pills as less needs to be put into each pill.
And as for MDA it would be even less again, and hence a greater amount of pills made relative to the amount of starting material.
only real explanantion i can think of is MDEA s duration is shorter so people buy more or also invest in speed to accompany it. more money for the dealers???

I'm confused. Can one of you post some pill names that you believe are MDE?
I have not taken a pill that has given me as good of effects since the original clovers. With those I was up dancing, talking and running around all night while with the pills going around lately (buddas, Ferraris, star of david, tulip) all I can seem to do is sit around and chill. All this time I thought it was due to tolerance levels but now you guys have me thinking it's just that I have not had MDMA since the clovers. Please post the names of the pills that you believe are MDMA vs. the ones that are MDE.

Psilocybin,
What you describe sounds like MDE. It took me a while to realise why I'd been sitting around stoned when I should've been dancing like a mad thing. Some of the pills I've had that I think are MDE are white, flat VW's, brown, speckled VW's, blue cloud 9's, small pink pills with no logo, white V2's and a few mitsi's aswell. Last week, after much searching and testing, I got some white ying-yangs. They tested black but without the purple tinge. When I took them, the difference was immediately obvious - definately MDMA. I took them at home thinking I might just chill out in front of the TV and I ended up dancing round the living room 'til 3am. They were what I remembered from over 6 months ago. My other half and I were so ecstatic we rushed out and bought another 100 and did them again the next night. We'd been getting pretty pissed off with the whole thing, now we're really looking forward to the summer.