• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Chocolate Chip tested

Stasis

Bluelight Crew
I recently had the opportunity to buy some Cholocolate Chips (no logo, white and brown speckled, rough all over, no score). I tested the pill and while the color changed to black it bubbled. I had never seen a reaction cause so many bubbles before. For a control group I tested a Euro right next to it that I knew was good, no bubbles. I hesitated and declined to buy the Chocolate Chips. Anyone have any idea what makes it bubble? Could it be DXM?

I do not know if the pill that I am talking about is the same as the one you are but they sound similar. The stuff I have goes by the name "Russian" and is a tiny brown/beige pill with dark speckles on it. It has no score on it either. These pills look like crap but they are BOMB! I took one a week ago and rolled pretty hard. So if you come across 'em, grab 'em because you'll like 'em. Have fun!

Was it a _quick_ colorchange to darkpurple ??
Then it is definitely OK.
Pure mdma always bubbles a bit.
If you try it with powder from a cap, it will also bubble.
Rgds
aj

Hmmm one of my friends first rolls were off of chocolate chips. He said they were about the size of one of those small certs and had speckles on them. Thats about all I know about their appearence, but anyways he said that it floored his ass and he was really shit faced and that it was one of the strongest rolls hes ever had. I guess get them if youre planning on rolling at a house or something =)
------------------
Come roll wit me to da land of XTC
*~*PoSiTiVe ViBeZ*~*

somewhere on the dancesafe pages they say that bubbling is normal. it's caused by the binding agents in the pill.
it's pretty apparent when it's DXM. i've seen the reaction... plenty of visible smoke and a very slow change to black (MD* substances change almost instantly).

No, the bubbling comes with the mdma.
The binding agents in the pill make the bubbling go away.
Test a capsule or a pure powder sample, if it is mdma you will see some bubbles.
Bubbles are good ;-) but don't confuse it with the smoke that comes from DXM.
DXM will go darkgreyish/black SLOWLY.
Rgds
aj