• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Legality of EZ-test

Biskit Boy

Bluelighter
Hi there, I was just wondering wether there would be any legal hassle with the EZ-test in any country in Europe. The reason I'm asking is because I ordered a couple to Norway, and they still haven't arrived, although I did recieve a notice that customs had it and wanted to open the package. Are there any controlled chemicals used in the kit, or are customs just being dicks because it is an "ecstasy" test?
------------------
"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs"

Thank you very much for posting this.
Good news, the E-Z Test is completely legal, it does NOT contain any controlled substances.
We have been quite succesful in confusing many customs ;-) (all over the globe!)
It might take a little while but eventually they will find out that the E-Z Test is completely legal and maybe even understand what a funny, cool, little product it actually is ;-)
You should not expect any problems.
If anyone ever experiences any _real_ problems with customs, we _need_ to know right away !
Let me know what comes out.
Regards
aj

I would like to thank Her Majesty's Customs and Excise in the UK for opening my mail, breaking the seal and opening my EZ test bottle, removing some of the contents and leaving me with a bottle only around one third full of fluid (unless they are sent out mostly empty, which I'm sure I would have noticed before). Slightly disappointing but that's the UK and their "war on drugs" for you. Tough on crime and tough on people trying not to buy dodgy pills.
------------------
"Tuppence a bucket, well stamped down!" - Rincewind the wizard