• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Will a dealer really let you test his pills?

SonOF

Bluelighter
Wouldn't a dealer be pissed if you sratched off a bit of his pill to test? Especially if you encountered bad results, thus giving him the pill back and saying "sorry this sucks"?

well put it this way, if he says to you "this is pure MDMA" and you test it and its not, whats he going to do? argue with the ez test?
if he didnt know the pill wasnt MDMA he does know now and knows for next time when he buys them from HIS d.d
if he did know then he's a lying scumbag and deserves no consideration...
dealers are a dime a dozen, good ones are worth looking around for
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Out of the six dealers I talked to in Amsterdam only one complained about me pulling out the EZ test and he was the one selling the dodgy pills which gave no colour change.
------------------
"Tuppence a bucket, well stamped down!" - Rincewind the wizard

Well done Paddyboy !!
The right way to go about ;-)
If they won't let you test, they probably sell shit.
Rgds
aj

Good call...I was wondering this myself...in fact I made a post about it a while ago but no one answered me.
frown.gif

What exactly IS the protocol when you get a bad test result?

I test everytime, njo matter whether I re-order the same type of pill, coz who knows right.
I dont even ask, I just open up my bag and do it, then show it to them. Actually my dd, asked me to test a new batch he had just picked up. They went orange and he was pissed off and running back to his dd for his money back.
But yeah If i get a dodgy one I just say sorry mate these are crap, These are not what I asked for therefore Im not paying.
And I've returned bad ones on several occasions and swapped them for better ones.