• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Test Kits

Pillsbury

Bluelighter
I have a test kit which was sourced from the green party - is this the same kit as the E-Z test? Just wondering because my results aren't the same as the others that I've read!
Plur

That sounds a bit strange.
As far as I know, Green Party kits are (almost) the same as ours (or dancesafe.org) and should produce the same results.
I'll make you a deal.
Mail me your Green Party Kit and I'll mail you one of ours.
Good idea ??
I offer because I'd like to see and evaluate the Green party Kit.
Let me know and email me if you want more details : [email protected]
regards
aj

What I should have put is that I never get the Blue colour that others get with MDMA - even though i've tested MDMA (powder from very reiable source) and i've only ever got purple/black!
I'll send you my kit (it's about 3/4 full!) I think that it's bigger than the E-Z test kit though!
Cheers

darkpurple/almost black is exactly the right color ;-)
Anyway, I still would like to have the kit (thanx for your email btw) because we are going to test the tests ;-)
Anyone willing to trade a Dancesafe.org test with an E-Z Test ??
Rgds
aj

Curiosity question- When testing pills how do you test them . Do you drop the solutiuon on the whole pill or break off a piece to test?

Just scrape off a tiny piece (about the size of a pin head) then place on a white surface (I use a plate) then observe the reaction!

Many ways to do it.
In a club for instance, turn around a glass and use the bottom, wipe/dry it first.
Rgds
aj

Well Hello there!
I'm new to this site, but I must admit, this is one of the bombest informatic sites I've seen!
(enough with the praise)...
I was wondering...where can I grab one of these e-kits?
I've been rollin' a lot lately, and would like to know what it is exactly I'm dealing with...
please reply or e-mail me at [email protected]
or check out my page at:
http://i.am/bigz

Click the EZ test banner at the top of this page.
------------------
"Tuppence a bucket, well stamped down!" - Rincewind the wizard