• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine & Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.

masyanya

Bluelighter
hI, HAS ANYONE TRIED TAKING AMBIEN AFTER 1 GRAM OF COCAINE AND WHAT EFFECTS DOES IT DO? THANKS.

I was given 2 ambiens 5mg and was told to use it 15 min before sleep, so it will help me fall asleep and wake up fresh. I read some reports on ambien, but I don"t know how it interracts with cocaine. I haven't taken ambien or any sleeping pills ever with or without cocaine. Please be so kind and share. Does it make you feel good and how? What are the negative effects, if any? Does it help to reduse cocaine comedown? Anybody????? =D

Sedation + Stimulation = Neutral.

Is math not your thing? My guess is they will just negate each others effects....

Do you see things through inet? It's true, math is not my thing at all, along with chemistry... I was just told that ambien will make me sleep, which is not easy for me after coce at all... A guy said in 15 min I will be sleeping like a baby, and even told me a proportion, like 1 pill after 1 gr of cocaine, 2 pills after 2, etc... Is that true?

after how much time after snorting coke it is best to take ambien to get the most good effects and kill comedown?

masyanya said:
when is it the best to take it, before sleep?
Yeah, take the ambien before you fall to sleep. Sleepwalking can get pretty difficult, but if that's what you've been doing in the past, and it works...

On a slightly more serious note. I've only ever used narcotics to ease the comedowns. (Heroin, Oxycontin, Vidocin, Xanax) Those all seem to work the best. Xanax will knock you out, but for me it doesn't eliminate any of the other negative effects. That's why my first choice would be an opiate. But Ambien is surely better than Tylenol PM, so yeah, I'll wager it's better than nothing.

how long will I sleep after taking 1 5mg pill of ambien after using 1 gramm of cocaine? will I be able to wake up using an alarm clock or not? One dude told me that I will wake up in 8 hours, but I'd like to wake up in, like 5 hours.
I'd really appreciate if you tell me more about it (ambien after cocaine)...
I will always love you. It means a lot, coz I'm so cool and bring luck. So, tell me!!!

rocklobster said:
Caps lock.

I thought it was very fitting considering the circumstances lol

IMO the ambien isnt going to help you, it might sound strange but I think it will have a oposite effect when combined with coke (from my experience).

if you have any benzo's, booze, or opiates, I'd take them

i tried vicodine after coke the next day, but it made me sick, i threw up for 3 days and thought i'd die. maybe, people are different... could you specify what opposite effects you experienced and tell me a bit more (since you are online)... I love you.

took coke, smoked weed, drank wine and champagne... considering taking ambien, but haven't done it before. is it cool?
only like cool things.
hate cocaine.
ask peepz not to offer me any, coz i'd take it anyway and feel bad afterwords, but they give and give...
there's nothing better than sobriety or ...mushies.
hard to find in CA, though, don't know why...
one day i will hypnotize all people, so they all will just go and bring me mushrooms...
i'd have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
one more thing:
i'd make it a must if i rule one day, that all people will obligatory be given LSD at the age... well, as soon as they start fucking. like, at school.
those, who die or get coo-coo after that, those dudes will be given cocaine and as a punishment for ever being born.
there will be much less traffic, and the world would be a better place and as you can see, I'm ssssoooo fucked up, I don't want to do anything and at the same time I do..., just tell me whether it's good to take ambien or not, will I wake up when I want to? And I promise to go...

While ambien is not a benzodiazepine- it does bind to GABAa receptors so it might help with the comedown from coke. Not sure of the drug interactions. If you drink alot while you do coke- the cocaine is converted into another drug called cocaethamide (sp?) and has it's own neuroactive properties. Again, not sure of the drug interactions with ambien. I only mention this stuff b/c drug interaction deaths are like in the top 5 reasons for fatalities in the US. For all I know it's totally safe....would erowid help?

Status
Not open for further replies.