• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Timberlake's hidden drug binges

androoo

Bluelighter
Justin Timberlake insists that nobody will ever see him taking drugs or getting drunk - because he gets high in the privacy of his own home, away from the public eye.

The pop hunk isn't as clean-living as his image portrays and boasts about enjoying a party lifestyle behind closed doors.

Timberlake tells today's edition of Observer Music Monthly, "I don't show up drunk to functions. The drugs I do have been in my own private time.

"I've never been arrested... though that's not to say I won't.

"I get plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught with my pants down. I just make sure there are no cameras around. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner.

"Some drugs haven't been legalised because it will ruin the other drugs, like nicotine and tobacco. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin."

Despite admitting to dabbling in drugs, Timberlake insists he indulges in moderation.

He explains, "They always say too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner. We all make mistakes.

"I've done too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and already - who knows?"

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/16072006/364/timberlake-s-hidden-drug-binges.html

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/story/0,,1818048,00.html?gusrc=rss

Funny, then, that Timberlake is apparently comfortable with a subject like drugs - if not rather enthusiastic. When asked if he'd ever want to be president of the United States - 'I've done way too many drugs already,' he responds, without missing a beat. 'I've already inhaled and I've already...who knows. I don't know if I want that responsibility.' So what's he done? 'I fear that if I said that, I'd fuel the fire, so forgive me,' he says. 'I'm just like everyone else, I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught places with my pants down; it's just I make sure there are no cameras around. If we get into this whole [drugs] conversation we don't have enough time. Some drugs haven't been legalised because it will ruin the other drugs, like nicotine and tobacco. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. I'll leave the preaching to the preachers - my grandfather's a preacher - but I believe you don't do anything to excess. They always say too much of a good thing could be a bad thing. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner. We all make mistakes.'

Church said:
At least he did his research... 8)

Aha you cracked it, come on Timberlake reveal yourself!! WHO IS YOUR BLUELIGHT ALIAS!!!!!!

Zedrich said:
Aha you cracked it, come on Timberlake reveal yourself!! WHO IS YOUR BLUELIGHT ALIAS!!!!!!

He's probably a fully paid-up member of Erowid too! :)

Come to think of it... I think Justin Timberlake wrote TihKal and PihKal. Or maybe he just did every single drug described in them.

Creakle said:
Come to think of it... I think Justin Timberlake wrote TihKal and PihKal. Or maybe he just did every single drug described in them.

Justin Timberlake is the sole person responsible for the high number of heroin addicts after the veitnam war.

His thoughts seem to wander away from him during the quotes. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on some sort of stimulant when he said that.

He seems like one of those drug posers though: hardly uses, doesn't enjoy, and does it just for the image. Shit, this whole thing seems like a publicity stunt.

Anyway, imagine getting high with someone from nsync... What a buzzkill. Like fat bitches to hard dicks.

If I got drunk with J-T I'd peddle him for all he's worth. Then, I'd use the money to pay him to suck my cock.

Tokey-tokerson said:
Justin Timberlake is the sole person responsible for the high number of heroin addicts after the veitnam war.

not many soldiers that came back from nam had H habbits. gotta remeber setting has alot to due what triggers drug cravings. ;) sorry to highjack the thread

who said:
not many soldiers that came back from nam had H habbits. gotta remeber setting has alot to due what triggers drug cravings. ;) sorry to highjack the thread
True. Justin Timberlake was never that popular in Vietnam.

lmao @ Creakle

Pop 'hunk'? I wonder how much this journalist was paid to say that.

A little time in Iran might straighten this wigger out. Maybee he'll learn to dance around the enemy. ;)

phrozen said:
He seems like one of those drug posers though: hardly uses, doesn't enjoy, and does it just for the image.

I dunno about that... I assumed he was big on coke years ago, right after he broke up with Britney.

Anyway, imagine getting high with someone from nsync... What a buzzkill. Like fat bitches to hard dicks.

A few members from both N*Sync and Backstreet Boys were into drugs and partying. Why shouldn't they be? Pussy music = pays a lot better than dressing up for a lame office job like most of the rest of us do, and you don't have to do it your entire life. I'm sure most of these guys other than Rick Lachey aren't that bad in real life.

Rick Lachey would probably want to play tag football with you, though. That's pretty gay.

Dave:

I know what you're saying, its just their job. But that's not the point, in order to do that they had to at one point like it, and probably still do. That's my point...

I like the people that I do drugs with, to be experienced and to have been through similar shit that I've been through. It doesn't matter if they have money, fucked groupies, or did coke after breaking up with Britney Spears. I could keep going on about it but I know you get what I mean.

And I don't get the tag football line...