Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Quality of pills 2006 down the toilet

mrK!NGP!N

Bluelighter
I am sick of all the crap pills that are being released,the last good pill i had was orange dolphins,red russians around xmas time 2005.

All i can say is if you cant get a good quality pill that lasts atleast 3 hours+ then dont bother buying.

You should not need to double drop them at all unless your a pringle monster.8o

If people stopped buying low mdma pills then the manufactures will have to stop being so tight when mixing.8)

The price you pay for pills these days should be half that price if you know what i mean especially if you have to double drop to get anywhere...:(

Oh and the reason for this post is cause i have been popping pills for around 6 years and the quality has declined worser everyyear even though i take 2-3 month or more breaks then have one pill and i dont get that good feeling as i used to.

Im glad there are websites such as this so people can discuss and tell others honest opinions of pill quality and strengths.%)

On another note people think that cause you test pills and get good reactions means that theres MDXX which is true but it could be 10mg of it.Pills should have 80mg-120mg atleast in each pill especially for the price that we pay here in Aussie compared to england.

The only thing ive noticed is if the pills got high dosage mdxx in it the reaction will be VERY quick withing 2-4 seconds, any slower means piss weak mdxx dosage...

As this is what i have found...quicker reaction means good pill,slow reaction piss weak pill.

does anyone agree with me on this ???

agreed..i've had few good pills this year, i have to do 2 a night to peak and i don't do it very often...sucks

As this is what i have found...quicker reaction means good pill,slow reaction piss weak pill.

does anyone agree with me on this ???

This is not a reliable method as various excipients can slow down the reactions.

I had the beige monster inc's on a number of occasions and didn't think they were anything to write home about to be honest. I mean, they were OK but nothing more than a mediocre pill.

I definately agree on the pills in '06 seeming to be down in terms of potency but hey, we could see 2 or 3 good batches heading our way before the year is out and people would completely forget about the first half of the year. It's only july after all, so we've still got a good 5 months with which to experience a good batch or two.

perhaps all these mega busts that people were saying "wouldnt effect the supply" didnt effect the supply amount, but the quality :(

maybe its the calm before the storm. and a huge batch of pills from the well known mistibishi manufacturers will flood the market.

i'm picturing it now:

Red Mitsibishis 04 (110mg MDMA + Caffeine)
Green mitsibishis 05 (140mg MDMA)...
??? *insert colour* Mistibishis 06 (over 140mg MDMA) ???

...if only

I duno. Every year someone is always saying the quality is worse and worse every year but if this trend were true, the pills wouldn't be active at all by now :p

ive had pills test up fast and were average and ones that test slow were awesome....

I'm afraid to say it, but i also think this year has been of poorer quality.....but i avoid this by simply stocking up on the occasional good pill that comes around. Two really good pills i've had this year have been white turtles & white mtv's, these are up there as some of the better pills i've ever had. I still think they'll be another couple of decent pills out by the end of the year too.

based on pill reports and bluelight it seems as if the quality of pills has reduced this year. but pillreports and bluelight arent the absolute definitive know all guide on the scene.

its probably more a case of who you know. i'm sure there will be people who's dealers have climbed the food chain or they've made better connections who will argue that pills have been better quality this year. if you've been getting shitty pills then maybe your dealers just getting shit pills or having a lend of you. might be time to say something or move on?

theres hundreds of different syndicates that flow down from the various the pill manufacturers/importers, some cross over, some dont. best idea is to have a few dealers, so you're not limiting yourself to the flow coming from one syndicate. then you can pick and choose from a bigger slice of the market. problem solved

I had a great red mitzi earlier this year, that thing was wonderful.

Felt like my first bik all over again...

sadly.. all the others have been shit...

Kingpin, after 6 years you're likely to find the pills arn't very exciting anymore, i findthe same thing.

thus im taking a break/quitting indefiniately for now... either until i feel up to it again, or the drugs are of sufficiant quality..

phase_dancer said:
This is not a reliable method as various excipients can slow down the reactions.

I always thought quicker reaction higher mdXX dosage...

I guess the pill testers are useless these days then .. :\

the only true way would be Lab testing like they have in the states or europe..

Im sure you would agree with me Phase that the quality is crap these days.. as the MdXX is being made locally so quality is crapola..

this is my only reason for posting this thread.... I WANT IMPORTS ;)

I hope one day Labs in australia can test pills for quality .. and worse pma and other worse chems...

On another note I was told that there are fake chems available that when mixed with powder to be pressed into pills can give fake etest readings ... have you heard about this ?

Pill testers are designed to detect adulterants not determine strength. They do exactly what they are designed to do. Hardly useless, I'd rather know about a contaminated pill than a weak one.

How can you be sure that the local pills are of lesser quality than the imports, this has been debated many times before on this forum. You can not tell the difference. In all likelyhood there is locally pressed pills as good if not better than the imports.

i think testers are easily fooled these days with other chems ...
some pills test good and have no affect ...

I just think the days of E are numbered ... and another drug ... research chem will take its place.

MDMA is not made like it used to be remember Etesters test for MDXX type substance not 100% real MDMA only...

Testers are helpful yes in some cases but i think the only place to get real pure good quality mdma is over in europe .... !!!!

Cooks here try to make MDMA but usually end up with a brother chem if you understand chemistry..there are many backyard ways to make mdma but its not really mdma...

this is why im sick of pills made in Aussie.... they are too expensive for what your getting..
@fryd ... Ive seen what suppose to be MDMA crystal here in caps and what you get overseas and theres a big difference in purity and strength even though both test exactly the same.. thats why i know about strength.People thought Red 3's where the best ever but i thought they were average,Im not the only person to agree on this.... some pills have empathy and love feelings some not but when tested react the same... it depends on manufacture.

The MDMA thats made here is made by bodgy cooks who have no clue... too many impurities...

thats why it may test good but lasts 1 hour if that... or maybe cause they are cutting the mix too much...

i guess i should move to England...;)

Last edited:
I have not had one pill this year thats been even half acceptable.

I guess it's because of all the busts and the difficulty in getting precursers to make them nowdays.

As good as you may think pills are over in the UK, you have to remeber you are still going to get crap over there two.

Have 2 mates over there at the moment and they have tried a few different UK pills. Eventhough they are much cheaper they have tried maybe 5 different varieties and got only one out of the lot that would compare to a half decent melbourne pill.

One night over there put them into a pretty sticky situation. Eventhough they were irresponsible in downing something like 5 bics in a couple of hours that wern't really doing anything. Out of nowhere they apparently hit real hard. Sounded kind of scary. Besides the fact that consumed a ridiculous amount in a short amount of time, you still dont know whats in em even in the UK.

Anyway i've always generally heard that you need a few of these UK pills to get anywhere. Not a fact just what i've heard over the years.

Spades are definately the bomb at the moment.

SO SO SO SO Clean, that clean it almost feels like you're not hell rolled, until a few hours later. Come downs are easy and so is bodily toll.

I tend to disagree, I think every pill is different and I have found that it can take over an hour for good pills to come on and it can take 15-20mins to come on.

SpecTBK=D

^^ IMO pills are just getting cleaner.......dont get me wrong, I love a good combo pill (look at the "bring back the mda - mdma combo pills), but I had a 69 the other day and I haven felt that loved up for a long time....and it reminded me of why I like MDMA....

Sorry for the rant but I just think the pills around at the moment are fairly clean so ppl think they are week coz they dont make you all messy?

just my 2c

ps - I also agree with TBK about the come on time.

think of it like this....say we have 2 pills with 100mg of MDMA (I wish).

The first pill is very hard and well pressed.
The secon pill is soft and crumbaly.

Now I recon the first pill will take much longer than the second pill as it will take longer to brake down, but they will both have the same over all effects...

This is just my way of thinking, there is sooooo many other things that could effect it eg binders and shit.......bbuuuttt Iv already said to much.

l8ter

Last edited: