SUPER MEGA MERGED BL MORNING CREW!!!

DJLA

Bluelighter
SUPER MEGA MERGED BL MORNING CREW!

this morning is a lil slow, but my morning crew so far is really nice...
Who else is in the "ohmygawdit'ssoearlywhyamiawake" club??

[ 19 November 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I get to study for a test by visiting this web site.
[edit: goddamnit! You see, this is the message I got when I clicked the above hyper link:
logo_title.gif
SparkNotes.com is not available today due to maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but once you see all the wonderful changes we'll bring you throughout the fall and winter, you'll be glad. Come back tomorrow!
Copyright 1999-2002 SparkNotes LLC, All Rights Reserved Sons of bitches . . .]
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: Nietzche ]

8am here!!! weeeeee I love my job!http://www.digitallyimported.com/
that site always gets me going!
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: wondci2 ]

good morning, kiddos! glad you are all finally waking up!!! good luck on your tests and such... i personally have an interview in 1 hour/15 mins... wish me luck!

yeah I'm a part of the "morning crew" I get on about 8ish every morning as I'm GETTING HOME FROM work.. and all you guys are waking up from a good nights sleep!! not fair!! haha
Good morning everyone!!! :)
Peace! -Tara-

hmm 9:30 am here, I don't know if I have earned the right to bitch.
but hey, look its the sun its the first time we've seen that in a while, maybe I'll clean out the cesspool that is my car today.

Nothing better than Bluelight as a break from work. I come around off and on between 8 and 5.
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: asmoddean ]

i'm here! 'been up for a while now, but just made it over....
good morning!

Good morning everyone! *Rubs eyes...prepares for another day of slacking at work*

Did you know that if you drink 3 redbulls and pound back 40mg's of dexedrine tablets, your boss will say "Boy, you look a bit edgy. How are midterms? Not sleeping much?".
Mornin' to ya'll.

yeah mornings suck...well they wouldn't be so bad if i was not dehydrated from drinking the night before and if there was no sunlight EVER.