Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who uses downers?

Pharaoh Sphinx

Ex-Bluelighter
What you use and more importantly how the hell can you afford to use it??

Is anyone here from OZ an actual ADDICT to any downer?? I dont even see how thats possible with the prices that shit goes for there

Is there such a thing as the aussie junkie?

Of course there are aussie junkies.

Which downers are you reffering to?
Regardless the answer is yes.

Heroin may be extremely expensive down here, but I can assure you that there are junkies. Plenty of them. A hardcore addiction will not let price get in the way of an addict's habit.

As for other downers, well... benzos aren't particularly easy to buy off the black market (there's not really that much of a demand for them in comparison to the other drugs) and 1, 4b/gbl is pretty cheap and abundant.

Alcohol is cheap though... that's all I can think of.

Who uses downers? Me - now much more often because my preffered drugs are detected (long after effects subside) by saliva tests. Not that I wish to imply I go out and party on downers, because thats far from the truth. But instead of having a joint out with mates, or having a burn or a key of meth (20-30mg) and going out for drinks, I'd be more likely to refrain, go home earlier, and codeine out. Benzos arent too bad either, tho I've only got experience with diazepam, clonazepam, oxazepam and nitrazepam. Personally i'd preffer codeine over all of them (unless it was a bad trip or for sleeping purposes) because I find the high much more enjoyable. Codeine and benzos at the same time can be quite enjoyable too, in moderation. I dont have any experience with any more powerful downers (apart from tramadol, which imo is worthless for any sort of recreational effect) but its only a matter of time before something better gets sampled and I'm sure when that time comes I'll enjoy it. Well, one thing I did forget is poppy seed tea - i've done that a couple times, but not nerely as many as codeine. The main reason being there was too much body load and too little positive effects from the seeds you get at the supermarket. I might try it again at some stage, but with pods instead.

Last edited:
Of course there are addicts in australia. I kno this one guy who is a major heroin addict, he has to boot up 2 times a day or he goes mental.
But yet again he is pretty old skool, hes about 38 years old. He has been dealing that and gear for a long time now. The shit he gets looks sooooo good aswell he just gets a huge rock of the most whitest stuff looks so pure mmmmm

I use downers, I will use any opiate/benzo/downer available to me. I am one of very few australian people on this site that i am aware of that have tried OxyContin. I am just about to have some codeine now and go chill.

I want to know if theres any australians that have done hyrdocodone, hydromorphone or any barbituates/ludes? I really wanna try some barbs.

I have an abundance of Xanax bars at a cheap price, I'm developing a nice little addiction. I also have an abundance of oxycodone for free but don't enjoy the shit so I never do it. Benzos rock for comedowns.

I'm more of a stimulant man, but downers are good too.

the_ketaman said:
I use downers, I will use any opiate/benzo/downer available to me. I am one of very few australian people on this site that i am aware of that have tried OxyContin. I am just about to have some codeine now and go chill.

I want to know if theres any australians that have done hyrdocodone, hydromorphone or any barbituates/ludes? I really wanna try some barbs.
I've done Ordine (oral morphine, but I plugged it) and oxycodone, both the instant release 5mg tablets (Endone) and OxyContin 20, 40 and 80mg pills.

the_ketaman said:

ive done oxy, but i think ive told you before (you love to bring up the "im the only aussie whos done oxy" thing; no disrespect)

but i love my downers, ive done codeine countless times, but they are harder to get here. especially strong pharms such as your oxy/hydro/benzo preparations.
I've also done H, but dealers are hard to find, and my last dealer must of been skimming his deals hardcore, cos my last 50 deal didnt even get me stoned at all.

you mostly have to find a friend on a script, and convince them to swing you a couple.

I've heard recently that there is quite a flourishing market for Xanax, where users who are unable to get a script are prepared to pay many times the retail price.

i Love em!! i prefer my benzos, i get a script a month from my dr, but i have a endless supply of them at work all the usuals not too much xanax, but it is very good when i get it. i stear well clear off ms contin and the other morphine drugs cause thats where problems come from. but when i feel like spoiling myself i'll buy a couple off shots off "H" and bit off a bender on it. H is also good if you get the flu cause it work 100 times better than two panadine fortes.

I aslo Looooooove my coopers pale and vodka :)

Last edited:
Jakus - Agreed, I get all my opiates from someone close to me who has cancer and is prescribed rediculous amounts. They give him open prescriptions of the 5mg instant release oxy and of the ordine. He can get as much as he wants :)

phase_dance - Yeah in my circles Xanax is really big at the moment, all the people who use uppers want it for their comedowns, and people who use alcohol+weed use it to potentiate their alcohol.

i love my downers fav mix wud hav to be a longneck of vb 500 mg codiene 20mg ambien and a gram of sativa just lie back n chill to sum tunes
havnt done it for a while tho imn tryin to cut down on addictive drugs

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
What you use and more importantly how the hell can you afford to use it??

Is anyone here from OZ an actual ADDICT to any downer?? I dont even see how thats possible with the prices that shit goes for there

Is there such a thing as the aussie junkie?
i loooove my opiates but extemely hard to find for me
most of my friends are mainly into ecstasy, amphets, acid and k
so i dont know anyone sellin opiates/benzos

i just get by with nurofen plus/panadeine :( and doin CWE

I live in tassie & Morphine is one of the easiest drugs to get hold of where I live
There is a lot of Mis directed Prescription Drugs on the street!
One particular source I know Has everything from 10mg to 100mg Kapanol, Ms Contins, Oxy Contins, Oxy Monos, Ordine, Dilaudid, Anamorph and whatever else comes along!
The "Slow Scene" as its mostly known as down here is pretty full on & a lot of the Legit users (Ie, Cancer patients & Pain Sufferers with scripts) are takin advantage by sellin their Meds or trading for other drugs!

Also benzos are fairly common in these circles!

Pharaoh Sphinx said:

I might be8) my Dr gives me a script for 25, 30mgs serapax which cost me less than five bucks a months plus what else comes around at work.. but price wise i think you are talking about H which is pretty hard to fund even if you have a good salery.

I haven't the faintest idea how much opiate dervied pain killers costs on the streets, but would be very interested,(vials of pethadine/morphine, ms contin etc) but as i said earlier in my trade if you get into trouble with that shit you job is fucked, morphine reputations seem to get around in smallish city.

if you look at the nurses board web page you can look up any registed nurse and if they "special conditions" next to there name i just figure they have a drug problem, usally morhine/pethadine or similar.

No more discussion please about easy ways to score prescription drugs or discussion about what drugs are available in which area, read the guidelines. Thanks

Ketamine, Marijuana, Codeine, H are Readily available around my area, it's just mainly WHO YOU KNOW, obviously. I know that there are many addicts around Cairns, as there are 3 guys that have just been locked away on the charges of supply. The way they did that was, They supplied the addicts with their gear. The addicts went out and peddled the shit on the street for them. The only problem was that the addicts turned informer's!

SpecTBK=D