• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microgram Report

cocaine in wicker baskets! it must of taken ages to do that

there seems to be a lot of people passing fentanyl off as other drugs these days, Im glad to see assholes like that put away.

the smack hidden in fake capassitors was ingenius though

MDDMA is simply MDMA with another N-methyl group. Shulgin disccuses it Pihkal #105 under MDDA

While MDDMA could be manufactured intentionally using the appropriate amine, it would seem from reading the pihkal entry that it would be a wasted effort, as the compound was found to be more or less inactive. Perhaps this compound was produced as a side reaction product from a particular synthesis?

aphexia said:
there seems to be a lot of people passing fentanyl off as other drugs these days, Im glad to see assholes like that put away.

Yea but they still got caught but...

Could come in handy but...

Yea but they still got caught but...

I thought of this as a possible means of smuggling way back in the late 70's while doing my electronics apprenticeship. The first I ever heard of it being used was a bust mentioned in an earlier microgram - a year or so ago. The article stated it was the first time the DEA had seen capacitors used to smuggle drugs.

I'd say it's worthwhile for any perspective smuggler to first read the DEA publications, since this info is widely distributed among law enforcement officers. IMO once something is on record, it would hardly be worth employing again - unless maybe it was to serve as a decoy.

We must be past the point where they check everything that has been previously used for drugs before? They cant check every cane basket that comes through customs can they?

They must have new methods of finding hidden shit, through X-rays or sniffer dogs or chemical reactors or something.

We must be past the point where they check everything that has been previously used for drugs before? They cant check every cane basket that comes through customs can they?

Not everything, but certainly a higher percentage than was once checked.

They must have new methods of finding hidden shit, through X-rays or sniffer dogs or chemical reactors or something.

Ion mobility / MS. Not new, but sensitivity & run time are constantly being improved.

Three surface-to-air ionisation techniques compared