Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Versacce's (very good, big, strong smell, hard press)... white yinyangs (half caffeine, not very good).. white&grey V8's (very good, strong peppery smell, soft press).. White georgia bulldogs (very good, hard press almost shiny)..
anyone else seen anything??

What's up with Mercedes in Louisiana?
I haven't eaten a pill since the end of May, but at that time I had a tasty white foot.

MS Gulf Coast area...
I've seen green apples and peach apples (they called them Georgia peaches, but it looked like an apple to me) Haven't tried the green ones, but the peach ones were GREAT!

Got my hands on some green feet (footprint logo) this past weekend. They were a hard press, no score...VERY bitter tasting. Didn't test though, but they were REALLY good. Very mellow, funloving kind of roll. I think they would have been even better had I not had to cut my night out short because my 15 year old cousin decided to drink 8 shots of Jager and I had to be the savior and keep him out of trouble. Of course, we did end up getting some pretty funny entertainment out of him! But anyways....they were really good pills under the circumstances. The comedown was one of the best i've encountered too. :)
[ 22 July 2002: Message edited by: RaeRae27 ]

beige rolls royces.. my jaw dropped whn i seen these puppies. i ate some and to no suprise they were wonderful.. strong smell, very clean press, rather large pill.. and also some little (very little compared to rr's) white chunks hp's (harry potter letters) i think the chunks made be speed so im not eating them ..

Avoid "platinums"...they're white pills with a funky shaped "P" on the side. They're dxm, and a total opposite of what you're looking for...unless you want to sit and chill, then they'd rival some of the best bud i've had. Green Omega's, if you can find them you're in for a treat. Somewhat trippy, they may have some mda in with them. 2 will see you through the night. White 5 point stars are pure and fun. Pink Channels are a hoot. Other than that, it's hard to find the stuff in chattanooga...usually have to travel to Atlanta and hope to get lucky. Which in Buckhead it's easy to get lucky. Luckily.

Here it is the morning after rolling and i've got to bolt to work...the last place I feel like being after not getting to sleep until 6 a.m. I managed to get a hold of some green mercedes...with the raised mercedes symbol. I'd give them a 7 on a 10 scale. The wife and I began rolling at 8 p.m. and took a total of 2 1/2 pills each. She said she'd give them a 3, but she seldom rolls hard on anything anyway. I thought they were sorta weak until I looked at the clock at 6 and realized it had been a full night. Niether of us really ever peaked, but it was a steady mellow roll for me. None the less, the stuff made me mushy which is what the wife loves.

ya ive seen allthe one s siren has minchend plus green lightning bolts good pills solid press with score on back, and blue excalibers the have a sheild with a sowrd in the middle big pills they make for agood nite

Seems like for the past month or so it seems that all the ones I get are green with sort of a pink speck in them. (green apples, green feet, green lexus, green dolphins) They all have been about the same kind of roll too, so i'm assuming they are coming from the same place, just different stamps.
On pillreports.com, one guy is claiming the green lexus's going around have DXM, but I didn't get the effects of DXM off the ones I had. His report also said they had white specks instead of pink specks. I'm guessing that makes the difference. I just know all the ones i've gotten lately were more than good rolls.

baby blue omegas in florida bomb pills domed top and bottom
[ 30 October 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi ]
[ 30 October 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi ]

Ft Lauderdale/Miami area
pink euros~ ok i guess....i tried these out myself actually....nothing special...average 5/10 pill....1.5 hr peak but the comedown was nice (nice smooth clean head/body buzz)...theres better out there of course
blue $/cash money~ seems to be a ton of these around....users report good solid 7/10...a lot of people i know have tried these and said they are the best they've had lately....but I would probably beg to differ
pink vw~ these are always around S. Florida....but theres always a few mixed batches going around it seems like...the good ones (could be) MDA, mad visuals...these have been around since early June as far as I know, maybe longer
If I hear of anything else I'll do an update
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: cheeno ]

New Orleans:
Plain white blue-speckled pills with no score (or "baby blue domes") not the strongest roll ever, but straight up and clean.
I've heard pink crown royals are excellent and are in the area.
Southeasterners, please add! :) :) :)
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: cheeno ]

Tn.
Lookin' for more of the orangish Omegas. Very nice indeed. :)
On the flip side white motorallas and armanis have been woefully mediocre.
Just my $.02.

The only pills I've seen in the Chattanooga area are Green Mercede's with the raised emblem. I'd give them an 8. I just had some Green Snoopies, but they were imported from Northern Michigan...I'd give them a 7. Other than that, it's been a challenge finding a reliable contact for E and herb in this town.

Great reports guys and I want them to keep coming!
However when you do post a report about a pill try not to speculate on what is in the pills with phrases such as "solid MDA" or "pure, clean MDMA" unless you have tested your pills with either the eztest or lab result. Then by all means include the test in your report.
Thanks again and keep posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.