PDA

View Full Version : What is a meth bomb?

stevec212
23-06-2006, 07:04
What exactly is a meth bomb and how exactly do you know if you took one?

I don't mean to sound nieve, but lets presume we're EZ TESTING and all the reagents are showing the right thing? How would you know?

Thanks

curiousgirl
23-06-2006, 07:54
a meth bomb is simply, a pill sold as ecstasy but that contains meth. It could be meth AND ecstasy, and I would still consider it a meth bomb but I guess for some its only a meth bomb if it's ONLY meth.

as for the testing results, I am not an expert so I will leave that to someone who is.

stevec212
23-06-2006, 12:39
thanks,

how does it feel compared to X?

drug related
23-06-2006, 14:45
if it keeps you up for hours and hours.

plus its a meth high... you should feel the differance.

swifty
23-06-2006, 16:39
meth bombs make you feel like dancing more, you won't feel much empathy and your comedowns will probably feel a lot more scattered...

Mr_Fluffykins
23-06-2006, 17:32
a meth bomb means theres a larege amount fo meht in it, noit just a few miligrams for extra energy, but a huge amount that will fukc you up and crash you hard or make it so youc an od on it

MikeyLikesE
24-06-2006, 00:56
To me, any pill with any amount of meth in it is a meth bomb.

there are meth bombs and then there are METH BOMBS.....

due to the large amount of methtacy around, i'll tolerate a small amount of meth, and i do mean small, cause it seems to add up quick if you take 3-4 pills like i do.....but anything more than say a 10:1 ratio of MDMA to METH is a big problem for me...i feel it instantly...

your heart races, you get super speedy, and to me the worst part is you stay up for HOURS AND HOURS....i usually cant sleep a lick at night and dont get sleep until the next night...when i totally crash and burn.

here is a shocking news flash...if you like METH with your ECSTACY go find some trailer park in IOWA and buy a nice chunk of meth for 5 bucks...much cheaper.

PS if you use the Marquis reagent, meth will turn a orange/brownish color...but if it is a small amount you really have to look at what you tested to find some brownish/orangish swirls in with your blue/black for a positive MDMA result.

drug related
24-06-2006, 03:18
thats pretty much it....if you dont know the differance tween X and METH by now...stop posting here..

that said... sometimes you NEED meth in yer pills....cause you will fall aspleep

happyhard
24-06-2006, 05:31
meth bomb means lifes done hard man...
when im on meth bomb... lifes done hard then....
cant sleep for 3 days is tired hard man...
meth boms are funny hard then

BlueNakedLady
24-06-2006, 05:40
meth bomb means lifes done hard man...
when im on meth bomb... lifes done hard then....
cant sleep for 3 days is tired hard man...
meth boms are funny hard then

stop. eating. pills. NOW.

wtf is wrong with you?

PureLife
24-06-2006, 06:52
A meth bomb is any pill that makes you feel awake, or slightly speedy, or at leasts thats what a large group of people say here.

cerebral_cortex
26-06-2006, 02:24
i had a meth-bomb once....dropped pill at 8pm on a Thursday night, went to bed at 4:30am on Saturday morning...no other drugs consumed (unless you include pot)

VelocideX
27-06-2006, 10:05
If the pill contains just speed, you can tell by the orange reaction to the EZ test. Unfortunately it's often not that simple. Meth and MDMA are often encountered in combo; the black/purple from teh MDMA result can mask the orange of the meth.

You know because it makes you want to dance lots, and you can't sleep for AGES afterwards.

Generally the term meth bomb refers to those pills which are predominantly meth, rather than just MDxx with a bit of meth.

Sir_Twist
27-06-2006, 22:32
EZ-Test Extreme or Complete can help you discover if your MDxx pill is adulterated with meth or something else.

Meth bombs should not be. If I want my roll to be speedy, I just take some speed on the side.

damon1872
27-06-2006, 22:39
means its dope...and if you get some good shit in that pill...then you might have lucked out and got a hell of a deal. good if your a tweeker...bad if your a candykid i guess...

break it up and put it in a chickenbone...smoke it...if you hear zoom zoom zoom...meth bomb bitches.

or drink whisky and if you dont get drunk...its a meth bomb.

enjoy kiddos. ~damoN~