Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2003/04 v 2005/06 ice tales

mr king

Bluelighter
well back in 2003 there was more ice then u could imagine and cost the same as smokable wiz

in 2004 there was ice but limited but if u new where to look u would find it but after gods kitchen it was hiding big time.

2005 it makes its comeback every where once again but not as cheep as 2003 i would say it was at its best round september 2005

2006 i was away till april but during those 4 months i was told there was nothing going round really worth pissing on since then i have seen 4-mar once i saw this on April 7th and never since and i have seen koota crystal meth 2 times when i say koota im talking no dust 97% of an oz would not having anything that weighted under .2 in the bag

i have smoked once in the last month when i say once i mean 2 day binge and it was something that was brought back from the philippines so it was limited anyway

the reason behind this thread is i cant belive the shit that i see day in day out. i hate the fact that ever time i wanna smoke i will go to safeway or coles and im not confident to put any of it in a pipe its like u have to carry around acetone if u wanna smoke

the best stuff i ever got was in jan 2005. for me jan-june 2005 was when it was good it wouldnt matter if it was crushed or if it was rock it was always good that length of time was when ppl that deserved ice and understood it got to smoke it and to enjoy not abuse even tho u may have been paying a largish sum

ice has been in the papers on the news we had that four corners thing about those sydney drop kicks all of this media hype and another major factor i think is the amount of teenages that are hooked on it i think this has all lead up to this i guess lac of good shit at the moment the last thing australia wants is what america had in the 80's with crack coke or do we have it and the way its being delt with it to cut the fuk out of all the smick???????????

i can say i have lost all interest in ice (sorry koston) well until something good comes my way i no qland has the smick but my girlfriend wont let drive up and spend the weekend with koston i dont no why well i dont have a license and my car has no rego so that might be why

so every body please post up ur 2 cents and if ur getting good stuff or if ur in the same boat as me or if u wanna say happy bday cause i turned 20 today

ps its 7 27am i have to go do community service good day

Last edited:
Weeeee Nuggeyyyyyyyyy

SWIM first started smoking rock when I was 18. SWIM started dealing before he started smoking.

I witnessed 50 bags lasting over an hour in the pipe, non stop clouds.

Today, I see 5-10, clouds off a 50 bag. Sad ? Yes.

There is going to be more education on the abuse and effects of Methylamphetamine. Which will mean more Government propaghanda. Which will mean more laws that will restrict the distribution of Meth.

What will that mean ? More people stealing...lying...etc to get Meth. Thats CUT TO FUCK. Say 5%.

Around these parts, its CUT 50-50. Then 3 balls of chop into an OZ.

Work that out.

It seems like that when SWIM aquires good stuff from his source, his rival somehow ends up selling to his source and there goes SWIM's good gear source.

Weird huh?

p.s. happy bday

for those that dont no 3 balls is 10.5 grams

koston i heard u smoked with rob off big brother does that mean ur a donut king as well

Thanks I thought 3 balls meant 3 grams, here in NZ the last OZ of ice I saw was just one big rock, but that didnt convince me as ive seen a mate put a whole OZ of powdered meth into one of those huge ass meth pipes (the size of a tennis ball), to burn down with a gas torch and recrystalize. Then chipped out chunks of rock. One thing I didnt know about meth was what Koston stated a while back about meth/ice being cut with MSM, as the gram I got from that huge ass rock made me feel so oily I was taking showers all day lol. Now I just use my instinct on quality meth/ice, and that is i'll get a point, throw that bitch in the pipe, if I start getting sweaty palms and feeling 'refreshed' after 1 or 2 hits, then I know its the custard!@!, then go back and get a half or gram (try not to go any further than that..Tolerance). Cos some types of meth/ice you end up smoking a quarter and only get half the results of what a good ice quarter would do. Note there was a huge ice bust where I live about $135 million worth. It did not curb sales at all, if not made no change to the ice lifestyle here, heh..

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA0605/S00648.htm

e.g. For me 2000 - 2002 was P madness, cooks everywhere. But now from 2003 to 2006 it is just imported ice, and I reckon there is a big decline in NZ meth cooks, due to the fact people now want stuff not made in NZ. LOL dont blame them/me.

KostoN said:
SWIM first started smoking rock when I was 18. SWIM started dealing before he started smoking.

ROFL @ using SWIM and then sayin 'I' six words later.

last week I was told by a dd that what he was giving me was the koots crystal meth.......FARKEN BULLSHIT!!!!. It was absolute arse piss. But then a couple of days later scored from a different dd and got the absolute koota, this shit blew my mind, I could feel the shot hitting before I had the pick out of my arm and straight away could taste the shit in the back of my throat, wicked koota. I guess its really just luck of the draw or knowing decent dealers. But dont stress, there is koota out there. ;)

Keep it civil guys. For the record, the drug being discussed is methylamphetamine, and you're talking about quality, discussion of availability will get this thread locked.

what percent of you IV your gear whether it be base or crystal?
and has anyone here ever IV'ed some real 4-MAR?

well mate its always who u no not what u no but im happy to say at long fuking last melb is normal i guess i held at least a half and a .7 large rocks up to a blue light 40 mins ago and it seems to be the smick

and sorry i dont iv never have never will

zaineaol.nu said:
Personally, Ice is a waste of money, time, effort and your life. Smoking meth is a shit high. I found this out after a fair stint of meth abuse. It's the only drug i hate. Needless to say, all my friends who still do it are developing awesome new mental illnesses - what a bonus... Bipolar, Schizophrenia - how fun.

You are accomplishing NOTHING in preaching what drugs are better and what are not. It all comes down to individual preferances. What you like, others may not. Everyone is entitled to their drug of choice, no matter how detrimental the consequences may be.
With a drug like meth, not all people cave-in and give into addiction.
To be honest, I can't even see how anyone could find staying up for days on end being fun in any way. Perhaps this is the reason why I haven't fallen into it's trap? Who knows? I just value my sleep too much and the comedown from meth is just too much.

But, to each his own. :\

As for Gbl/1,4b, it's not like there comes no problems from abusing this substance either. I, personally went through a pretty bad stint with the stuff last year and went through hell from the withdrawls and I was only using the stuff for approximately 3 weeks (of course, dosing ridiculously around the clock).
The physical withdrawls from G/1,4b , can in some cases be very life threatening, not unlike alcohol withdrawl.

zaineaol.nu said:
Mr. King, you're gunna die an ice addicted loser - perhaps you should take up a new hobby.
He may just so. But, you could also die a Gbl addicted loser yourself through either dosing 10ml's too high one night, or whacking your head on the end of a staircase from a seizure brought on by withdrawls.

My point being here is, attacking people for their own preferances has proven time and time again to be inaffective at curbing their vices, whether it be smoking crack or shooting heroin. There's a danger that lies in using most, if not all substances. What do you think of the government's slogan: JUST SAY NO!!? Where has it gotten us?

You have been warned before keep the personal attacks off the board. Any more trouble from any of you and there will be consequences. Those involved know who I'm talking about.

I first started smoking meth when I was 18 aswell. Back then like Koston says you could get a 50 bag to last you an hour. It was nice big chunks fairly clear with a smooth if chemically taste to and a fifty bag would be the platform I coould launch a 2 day bender (with a few top ups along the way of course) from no worries at all.

The quality has slowly declined over time in addition my tolerance has gone up significanlty too, but if I was having a big session well it's pretty much a G to begin with and see how that lasts and take it from there.

Shit now, well last time I smoked (3 months ago) it was just some powdery shit, (bout a half weight) that was all gone within probably 2 hours... if that :(

Dude, it's all pretty fuckn smiple - i don't dose up on G daily, nor do i think its 'safe' My personal opinion in regards to people i know especially who use both substances in an abusive way - i'd much prefer them addicted to G than Ice... I'm looking at a friend right now who's developed mental problems because of meth. I Won't dare say for a moment i don't take part in smoking meth, because i do - and i feel shame and guilt every fuckn time i do it (as a drug on it's own).

Meth for me is something i only like when used in synergy with other chems - purely because its effects can help with the bad side effects of other drugs and vice/versa.

Cost wise.. fuck meth - $x00 per gram... and where does it get you - closer to broke - and not enough money left after to mix it with anything else... and that amazing boredom/anxiety when you realise you have fuck all to do, and you aint gunna be sleeping - the house of ppl around u are crashin and ur stuck awake, alone with the attention span of a gold fish.

Fun fun Fun.!

I think my point is well and truely valid - it took me a long time to realise these things - and i still take part in this shameful, guilt trip of a shit drug.

Last edited by a moderator:
No IV here. But I do have plenty of aquaintences who IV the shit.

Tone' wash a 6-7 points, see if you can get back 5 points, if you do, you're fucking lucky. IV 500mg of tone ashed gear.

Cough to get off? orr...

Dreamland they say.

Crystal Meth will always be out there, but maybe not at significant quantities as it was 5 years ago.

Its all part of the cycle. You can't always have 90%' gearr floating around constantly, it will bring too much media attention, which will mean police attention.....which of course will mean government attention...Mental illness crisis...

I can see the headlines "Man kills wife over Crystal Meth"...

Now we don't want that do we?

your on the ball bigtime im also a huge beliver that the media attention has fuked with the flow

ps sbs 8.30pm tonight there is an ice thing on

I could be wrong. But, I somehow doubt media attention is going to deter those that distribute or manafacture the meth from keeping it as pure as it use to be. All it comes down to is who you know... sources, the availability of certain precursors and the amounts of seizures that have been made of recent.

Remember, pseudoephedrine is very stringently controlled now, compared to how it used to be some... 5 years ago. This adds obstacles to what was once a more easily synthesized substance. So, of course there's going to be more excuses for increase in price and/or reasons to dilute/adulterate meth to reap in profits.

Of course, this is just my observation.

Has anyone else noticed you get really greasy skin after smoking meth these days? Is that cause of the rediculous amounts of cutting they do?

mepat1111 said:
Has anyone else noticed you get really greasy skin after smoking meth these days? Is that cause of the rediculous amounts of cutting they do?

IME, meth has always produced that greasiness and that odd chemically smell seeping through your skin. It's due to the ammonia released from staying up long hours and the grease... haha, we used to call that "scattergrease!"
=D

Oil ? I hate oil.

Hahaha

Greasey, oiley skin ?

We call people who are very greasey/oiley...Scoileys.... Scaley Oileys.

MSM causes very fucked skin. MSM attaches to your hair and skin, you can see that shit rub off after you've been in a room with MSM being smoked. It aint good. It causes you to get what i call con-junkie-vitis(real spelling unknown) that blocks your tear ducts.

You smoke tone' washed gear all the time, you will relise you won't get shitty chem balls in your chest..if any...they are easier to get out

Your skin is fairly decent.

People, tone wash your gear. No point smoking cut.

Last edited: