• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Legal bud? Does it really work

MikecMikec

Bluelighter
I have been seeing legal bud sold 35$ a 1/2 Krypto™ Buds, Rhino Buds shit like that. I heard from a friend that they have no effect on you. But the Krypto™ Buds website said they preformed alot of tests n shit, is that just a marketing scam or is it a decent alternative?

I think there are some other threads on this but to save you time...no, they don't get you high...it's a scam!

Yeah man, works like a charm.
Makes you dizzy as fuck and gives you a huge headache.

... my buddy's cousin bought an ounce... we ended up setting it all on fire.

yea, i got 2 free samples when i ordered a bowl online. didnt do anything desirable

at first I thought this thread was about medical marijuana.

legal bud is out there, you just need to get legitified.

sometimes living here in cali, you forget that bud is illegal=D

I have smoked a blend of herbs that actualy got you high, it was more of a real relaxing indica type high that reminded me of whippits.

See Dont buy legal "Bud"
buy other herbs that actually have effects.. research before you buy.

None of the legal herbs will have somethin as strong as cannabis or it would be illegal. though some have nice relaxing qualities.
try out kratom, wild lettuce(also called opium lettuce), blue lotus, and kava kava.
I put extracts of those in my tea and does have nice relaxing sedating effects.

as for lawrence rec salvia, i wouldnt say thats a buzz like what the OP is prob lookin for.

^damn you beat me to wild lettuce

if your tollerance for weed is low you can get nicely high of hops, trust me on this

Lawrence Arms said:
only working legal bud is salvia, end of story. thankx!

Ugh, don't call salvia "legal bud". It's nothing even remotely like marijuana. I mean, yeah, it's legal, and it's a powerful drug, but calling it an alternative to marijuana is like calling a nuclear missle an alternative to a punch in the arm.

Don't smoke salvia expecting it to be like marijuana. If you check over on the psychedelics forum, it's considered by most to be the single most reality-shattering and frightening experience possible with a psychedelic drug, if you get a full effect.

Oh, and kratom most certainly works. But it's not much at all like marijuana and smoking it is not recommended. Its mechanism of action is very similar to the action of opiates, and likewise, its effects are also very similar. It's actually quite strong at the correct dose. Marijuana and kratom do mix wonderfully, though.

^^thank you for clearing that up about the salvia i was just about to say that i reed what he put and was like what the fuck legal bud haaaaaaaaa thats a realy stupied thing to say and what you said about dont smoke salvia thinking its like weed is so true you would find out vary fast that its not at all the same.....o and i would not buy legal weed any way it dos not work never herd one person say it do's peace

errrrr if it did work then why would people still be buying street pot?

Lawrence Arms said:
legal bud is salvia

People call weed "bud" because of the part of the plant they smoke, the undeveloped flower.

Salvia is nothing but leaves.
(had to clear this up.)

Ive had a fair experience with herbal drugs...

Legal highs in pill form do work...
About 85% of legal herbs dont cause any noticible effect to ya... Unless in Large doses...
Salvia is not the most world shattering exerience you can have...
Fair enough it can be powerful but its not that dam intense... I had 40 x extract smoked 2 large bongs... mushrooms conqured that anyday in trip intensity...

Got 25 x extract White Lotus here that be my next substance to try x3

I'm going to call mine "I Can't Believe It's Not Marijuana".

If this idea tanks, I can still sell the containers at head shops as clever weed hiders. "Thank you sir, here's your passport, you may zip up your bag. Welcome to Singapore. My my, they really can fake things well these days -- your legal smoking blend almost had me fooled."

Xorkoth said:
Ugh, don't call salvia "legal bud". It's nothing even remotely like marijuana. I mean, yeah, it's legal, and it's a powerful drug, but calling it an alternative to marijuana is like calling a nuclear missle an alternative to a punch in the arm.

Don't smoke salvia expecting it to be like marijuana. If you check over on the psychedelics forum, it's considered by most to be the single most reality-shattering and frightening experience possible with a psychedelic drug, if you get a full effect.
Funny thing is, in smartshops the "manual" of 10x extract compares a low dose to being stoned, and higher doses tripping. But it doesn't say that you have to puff a few lungfulls of smoke to get there..

Last edited: